Chapter Thirteen

He's On A Mission (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER THIRTEEN; DON'T FOLLOW ME BECAUSE I'M LOST TOO.

"What are you doing in bed? Get up!" Sumin groaned in anger and rolled away from the screeching male.

"Let me sleep" She muttered and forced her head into the pillow.

"Get up you little brat!" Chunji screeched and Sumin let out a screech of her own as L.Joe started jumping around Sumin on the bed like it was Christmas.

"NO!"

"We'll be late if you don't get up now you little !" gaped as Chunji not only cursed at Sumin but flung the sheets away and swiftly pulled her by her ankles until she crashed onto the floor. L.Joe plopped on the bed lazily and Sumin stared up at Chunji who shoved her with his foot.

"Get up Sumin, we'll be late for school" Chunji walked out and L.Joe followed after grinning at Sumin who was left to stare in shock.

"Excuse me?" She uttered and Niel grinned at her as he leant on the doorway.

"We're going to school, you've missed out on enough education pee brain" Sumin gasped standing up and Niel laughed as yshe charged at him with fists ready to create injuries.

"I am not a pee brain! I had good grades thank you very much!" Sumin argued and Niel shook his head at her.

"Just go get ready, we're leaving soon" Sumin nodded with a huff and made her way into the bathroom once she finally dug out her uniform from the large amounts of unused clothes in the closet. 

Will anyone notice Leo and the others missing? I will.

She sighed to herself as she rushed to complete her morning routine. Sumin opened the door just as Changjo began screaming at her through it while Ricky used it as a drum kit. They both flinched in shock as she stared at them in their uniforms wide-eyed.

"Let’s go?" Sumin asked and they nodded hurriedly before they took off down the hall with her walking behind them quietly.

"Here" Niel's voice rung behind her and Sumin looked back to see him holding her school bag in his hand. Sumin took it and slung it over her shoulder before getting shoved out the front door by CAP, who was a little too excited to go and mock some teachers again, they would surely be glad to see him again.

"You want me to go on that again?" She grunted as everyone began to put their helmets on, Niel held his spare out to her and Sumin cringed remembering the fear she felt when she last went on his motorbike.

"Yes, unless you want to walk?" Sumin knew if she said yes she would be walking alone so she grudgingly took the helmet and pushed it over her head as Niel took her bag again and put it with his in his little box. Sumin hated sitting on the motorcycle again, she had remained calm the first time, but any sort of object moving fastly with her in or on it frightened her, and none of these boys knew how to drive slowly.

"Not so bad now is it?" Niel's voice was muffled and Sumin had to repeat what he said toher in her head before answering, hoping he had some sort of super hearing like in all the movies.

"Speak for yourself" She gruffed and Niel chuckled at her shaking his head, slowing down noticeably, though not that Sumin noticed the way they fell behind from the five other motorcycles as Niel actually stuck to the legal speed limit and she clung to him.

"What are we doing back here?" Sumin asked, staring at Niel as if he were going to pull something on her any moment now.

"Are you kidding? You have an education to receive, let's go" Sumin took her bag from Niel and he walked in front of her as they both caught up with the others who waited impatiently for them.

"Hurry up, I have teachers to pester"

"I need to eat!" Sumin rolled her eyes and kept walking, they all followed curiously as she made a haste to get to her locker, watching Sumin grab her things and shove them into her bag. Niel was waiting, he knew Sumin would try and distance herself, maybe even try and run off again, it would surprise him if she were to happily stay by them for the day. Sumin had thought about it, but where would she run to? She would be all alone at home and her parents wouldn't take her back, wherever they were.

Sumin was silent in her walk to class, she had planned to sit next to someone where Niel wouldn't have the chance to be next to her or near her and she worried if any random student would be willing to let her take a seat with them for the lesson.

Would someone let me sit with them? Will anyone ask about the boys? I don't think I'll be able to take it if they do.

Math, funny how the very first class is the class she met Niel in. Sumin sighed as she opened the door and walked towards a vacant seat, there was no way herr plan would work in this class.

Damn, why are the only available seats together?

Sure, there were plenty of seats to be filled, but none of them gave her any freedom from the tall one behind her. Sumin's shoulders deflated and Niel chided her from behind as she stood still.

"So, you gonna pick somewhere to sit or we just gonna chill here all lesson?" She nodded and sat down in the closest seat to her, Niel followed and it didn't take long for the bell to ring signalling the start of the day’s first lesson. When her plan to sit away from Niel was shut down she made the new plan to ignore the pestering that Sumin predicted would happen, Niel wasn't loud but he was annoying, to Sumin especially as no one else in the class took notice of him the whole lesson.

Sumin's eyes flickered as she wrote, his constant poking, y comments or pencil snatching made her temper rise and Sumin began looking for an escape. The door to the classroom was open but the teacher would hunt her down quicker than Niel would if she ran out and it was just plain stupid to flee through the window of the third floor.

"Suminnie-" 

"Don't" The said girl growled back, shooting him a glare. Niel snorted at her as she went back to shooting her eye lasers at her book, finding it hard not to burst out in rage in the middle of the class.

"Sumin-"

"I told you to stop" She cut him off again, risking the chance of breaking her pencil as she clenched it in her closed fist tightly.

"Sumin what did I say about ignoring me?" Niel's tone was dark and Sumin stiffened at the confident hand he put on her thigh. Sumin silenced at his dark eyes and looked away, not brave enough to glare at him now he was like this.

"Just stop touching me" She seethed through her teeth, Niel's smirk grew deathly close to her ear and his breath made Sumin shiver when he spoke.

"Make me" He challenged and she shook, in rage and fear of the side being shown to her, how was the teacher not seeing this?

"Get your hand off me!" Sumin stabbed him with her pencil and he shifted as he chuckled without humour.

"Come to think of it, you don't really have a choice" Niel whispered to her, knowing what he had said would make her blood boil. He drew closer and her breath hitched as Sumin's hand flew to her lap to stop his adventurous one. Sumin shook with rage and gripped his hand tightly, she blinked in annoyance as his hand wriggled around in her grip and before she knew it he broke free with strength and held her hand in a grip just as tight as hers.

"I suggest you stay still" He muttered leaning closer for Sumin to hear again and she remained silent as she dug her nails into the back of his hand. It only made him laugh again and Sumin grew furious with herself for letting him do this to her.

------------

"Sumin, don't" He let her yank her hand away when the bell finally went and Sumin ignored him as she stood forcefully and swept her bag off the table as everyone moved towards the only door in the classroom.

"Sumin, stop" Niel growled ignoring the side looks he got from other students. Her feet stopped on their own accord and Sumin scowled to herself as Niel confidently walked towards he. Sumin moved through all the students shoving each other out of the door and shot down the hallway as Niel tried to follow the strong crowd of students.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter