Chapter Four

He's On A Mission (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER FOUR; DANGER.

The alarm went off and Sumin groaned stretching out her muscles. She thought to herself as she slapped her alarm and the annoying sound disappeared as the house fell silent again. The house was very vague since her parents left, but they didn't take everything did they? 

Without even realising, Sumin had brought herself to her parent’s room in her little daze. She contemplated as she stared at the door handle and flinched at the cold touch of the metal. The door creaked open and Sumin looked around at the dark room, of course only the bed and a bedside table were left.

"What's this?" She asked to herself as she moved closer to the bed. The white paper stuck out on the black sheets and the paper scraped against the material as she lifted it, her eyes widened recognising her mum's handwriting.

Dear Sumin,

I'm sorry we never gave you the chance to say goodbye, but maybe that would have been better than you seeing us leave, I personally didn't think you would come home tonight, though.

And you know we already have someone looking after you and they are close so don't worry too much.

But whatever you do sweetheart, if you ever come across an Ahn Daniel run.

Run for your life.

Ahn Daniel? I guess that's a name to remember.

Sumin took the note back to her room and stuck it to her mirror, somewhere she would be able to see it. She walked to her bathroom and took a warm shower, the water relaxing her tense muscles as she let out a sigh of relief. When she was done in the shower she rushed to get dressed and brushed her hair, she put on some mascara and hopped out the door as she struggled into her socks.

"Hurry up Suminnie, we're walking to school today!" Hongbin yelled from downstairs and Sumin grunted, never give your friend the spare key to your house.

"I'm here" She grunted, jumping to pull her black jeans up more. N stared at Sumin as she stomped into her converse and he scowled down at her awkwardly bent figure balancing on one foot as she tied her shoe laces.

"When are you gonna wear the correct uniform?"

"When are you gonna stop nagging me?" Sumin answered and he scoffed as Leo put a hand on her shoulder to make her stand and turn to face him.

"Morning Leo oppa" She smiled.

"Good morning" He chuckled.

"And surprise" He smiled pulling out two skateboards from behind him. Sumin''s eyes widened at the two skateboards in his hands and he shoved one forward for her to take from him, a cheeky grin gracing his lips as Sumin blinked at him.

"What's this for?" She asked taking the board and looking at the design printed on it.

"Your parents threw yours out right? We got you a new one" He shrugged like it was nothing and it was Sumin's turn to scowl, she knew how important money was for them.

"Oppa you shouldn't have, this could have been this week’s food run or petrol money" Sumin sighed grumbling as he put a hand through her hair, messing up the work she had put into it.

"Just be grateful" He answered and Sumin huffed, nodding in response.

"Thank you oppa" She mumbled putting her head in his chest as he squeezed her into a tight hug.

"Hey! It was my idea where's my hug?" Hyuk screamed and Sumin turned around, opening her arms with another sigh as she rolled her eyes.

"Yay!"

------------

"I thought you weren't in this class?" She didn't look up as Niel sat down next to her, but she could still see the grin that he sent her from the corner of her eye, Sumin scowled and he continued to grin as he moved to sit in the seat next to her.

"They made a mistake, I guess you get the gift of my presence in every class now" He chuckled and she rolled her eyes at him with a scoff.

"Finally, you beat Mrs. Yang" She chuckled as Hongbin rushed into the other seat on her right with a sigh of relief. He panted a little as he chuckled back at her and dumped his things onto the table.

"I swear to god, Ravi needs to stop dragging me with him everywhere, it’s making me late to class and bored all at once" He sighed again and put his head down on the table with his eyes shut, heavy breaths leaving his mouth.

"Minsoo hyung hurry up! You didn't even walk to class with me you " Niel spoke up and Sumin watched as his friend walked to the seat on Niel's left, tattoos were barely visible under the sleeve off his school shirt and she gulped a bit intimidated by them. She had to look away when Niel turned to her with a grin still implanted on his face and she looked forward as Mrs. Yang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter