Chapter Twenty Four

He's On A Mission (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR; “LET IT BURN, LET IT BURN LUCIFER” - CHANGJO.

"We'll keep you safe this time. I promise" Niel whispered into Sumin’s ear and forced her closer to him, not that she thought that was possible.

"We need to get them all together, they'll see through it to easily if we kill them off one by one"

"Why are we killing them? Isn't there another way to make them stop?" Sumin shook in his arms, she was already in tears, how could they find her so quickly?

"Don't worry Sumin, no one will die by your hands" Niel promised the frightened girl again and she continued to silently shake in his arms.

"How do we get that to happen? They ambushed us before we could even ambush them last time!" L.Joe snapped and Minsoo glared at him.

"If you would just listen to me-!"

"We can use Sumin as bait!" Chunji cut Minsoo off and everyone stared at him with wide eyes as the mentioned girl began to shake even more in Niel's arms as he glared at Chunji.

"Are you out of your mind? Can't you see she's already so scared?" Niel hissed and Changjo widened his eyes.

"It will work! We can use this to get to them now. There's only five of them now, their thick lipped one is dead so if we use Sumin as bait she'll be completely safe with all of us in the room and one of us guarding her" Changjo agreed and she burst into tears.

"And leave her mentally scarred for life?" Niel hissed again, backing the two of them away from the others as Sumin’s sobs became louder.

Ricky reached out for her and Niel pulled Sumin away with a sharp glare the younger males way.

"This is all we’ve got Niel, she'll be safe with us, don't you trust us? Don't you trust yourself and Sumin?" L.Joe asked and Niel arms went stiff around Sumin’s torso.

"If this doesn't work I'll be breaking all of your age records" Niel snarled and they nodded.

------------

"We can end this" Niel reassured Sumin and she nodded as she hugged her knees closer. Sumin was sitting on the ground with wide unfocused eyes and she looked up at Niel as he put his hands on her shoulders.

"You'll make it out of here alive no matter what happens Sumin, I'll chase them to the end of the earth to protect you from harm" Niel promised and kissed her forehead.

"I can hear them" Ricky whispered and everyone began moving out of sight. Sumin sat there shaking as footsteps grew closer the door opened and she looked at Zelo's dark eyes.

"Why would you run?"

"Why would I let you try and make other peoples lives worse?" Sumin retorted and he glared at her.

"You have got to be kidding me Sumin!" Zelo snapped, Jongup walked over to the mortal and she glared at the other men filing into the large gym.

"I'm not"

"Those men aren't people, they aren't even men! They are manipulative mistreating monsters. They only see the evil in the world, they live to make everyone else suffer through hell. You should be grateful we're trying to help you get away from them" Zelo sneered and Sumin blinked at him.

Why was I ever scared of these people? If I can tolerate Zelo and Jongup at school I can handle their friends too.

"And that's where you're wrong, it's these people who are giving me happiness and safety, I love all of them, not just Niel, they are my family now and family is how we'll stay, I'll love Niel for the rest of my life and I will stay with all of them. I don't need to sit here and manipulate your self-descriptions to someone who doesn't deserve them" Sumin growled in annoyance, slapping Jongup away as she stood up.

"I thought angels were meant to be the nice ones, are you the leader of this dark mob?" Minsoo snuck up behind Himchan and put a hand around his neck.

"No he is" Himchan looked at Yongguk and the real leaders eyes widened and Himchan's mouth mimicked a fish in shock of what he just said.

"Oh, so you're the leader of this dark mob?" CAP tried again as he clasped his hand on Yongguk's neck.

"I see no point in lying" Was how he answered and CAP grinned. The other angels moved forward but when they tried to defend their leader, the others were there to stop them. Niel dropped from the ceiling, landing safely in front of Sumin in a blur and she blinked flinching in shock at his sudden appearance. Zelo ran at Niel and Sumin let out a little screech as his fingers clawed at her over Niel's shoulders.

Sumin stepped back and Niel sent a crushing punch to Zelo’s stomach making Zelo fly back and Niel dived to follow him. It was a mess around Sumin. Everyone was fighting and Sumin looked like the damsel in distress watching it all unfold.

"Chunji!" Sumin shrieked as he was threatened with a weapon, his back to the ground, angry snarls left both the men’s mouths and Sumin ran forward. She drop kicked Yongguk away. Her feet colliding with his side as she fell into the ground with a thud. Chunji pushed Sumin out of harm’s way and his red eyes stared through hers.

"Don't get hurt!" He ran over to tackle Yongguk. Changjo glared and Jongup blinked, was there something offensive written on his forehead?

"Let it burn, let it burn Lucifer" Oh that's right, we're trying to take the precious human away from them. Jongup moved to attack Changjo but before he could do anything smoke wafted around him with a burning hiss.

"What-?" Jongup was engulfed in flames and Changjo smirked watching the angel fail to escape.

"I will get you one day you devil!" He screamed and Changjo stepped out of reach from his burning hands.

"I would like to see you try, and I’m a demon" He snorted and walked away. He grabbed Zelo by the back of his throat and Zelo's eyes became wide. It was as if two storms were angrily swirling in his eyes as he stiffly continued to reach for Sumin.

"I recommend you don't watch this" Changjo muttered as Sumin scurried away and crashed right into the arms of Niel. Niel crouched down with Sumin in his arms, covering her from Himchan's hit. Niel's body shook from the impact of the weapon slamming onto his back but he showed no sign of pain as he stared into Sumin’s eyes with his white ones.

"It'll be ok" He whispered leaving a lingering kiss on her lips as he stood up and turned to Himchan. His body seemingly growing bigger as he marched towards the angel darkly.

*Flashback*

"Leo!" Sumin screamed. Leo looked around the street lost until his eyes met hers. She grunted from the force of being pulled back and Niel growled as his eyes hers mine.

"Not this time pal" Leo snatched Sumin away from him and she wheezed in shock as he slapped Niel away and pulled her down the block within a second. He dragged Sumin across the street and she screamed at the oncoming traffic.

"Leo!" He grabbed her and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter