Chapter Twenty Six

He's On A Mission (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER TWENTY SIX; WHEN WILL THE TROUBLE END?

Sumin hadn't left the bed for days now, she wasn't eating as she should and was dry from the lack of talking as much as her muscles were heavy and her stomach felt sickly with its churns and groans. The only thing she had managed to do was hold her phone in her hand. She wasn't too into science but if something had his name in it, she would read the studies that Hakyeon took part in, she would read up on the criminal reports Leo made, the crimes he fought, there was even old news articles on his death, a brave one during the arrest of one of Seoul's most dangerous men. She listened to Ken's performances, listening to his voice as tears would fall from her eyes, she would find pictures of Hongbin's modelling career, it was amazing how many old magazines his face was hidden in that found their way to the internet. After seeing her so distraught Niel had ordered her some of the magazines he was on the cover of, they looked faded and old but he hoped they would help her when they arrived.

She found pictures of the paintings Ravi created, she found sketches and paintings of himself and kept them all in the gallery of her phone. She found youtube videos with more beautiful dances from Hyuk, she had grown used to seeing him gracefully leap across the stage in those flappy button-ups and tight tights by now. Sumin was grieving again, filled with the need to be sick and disappointment for what she had done, remorse for what she knew her angelic friends would say if they could talk to her. She had used her own hands to end a life, a horrible, deceitful life that wasn't meant to be put in her palms in the first place, she was just as horrible as the man she had killed. Sumin knew if they had the chance, her friends would say something along those lines to her. There was no way they would soften their words and comfort her in response to her actions, they would never have wanted her to stoop so low and commit murder, they were against such things. If they were her parents they would have thrown her out on the streets for what she did, killing a vampire out of a moment of blindness and anger? Immoral, not the work of an angel, it was the work of something sinful and evil, far worse than what she was living with.

Niel knocked on the door before opening it and entering with a plate of food in his hands and a few books tucked under his arm. He used his foot to shut the door behind him and Sumin watched him as he sat the plates down on the bedside table and sat on the mattress in front of her. Sumin paused the video she was watching so that she could sit up and look at what Niel was holding in his hands. His eyes met hers and there was an evident frown on her lips and her eyebrows almost touched as she stared at him.

"What have you got in your hands?" Sumin asked and Niel smiled at her, showing his pearly whites as he pulled the magazines back and handed them to her.

"I got something for you" He answered, watching as her eyes dropped to the articles in his hands, they widened as a look of sadness and shock covered her features.

"Is that one of Hongbin's magazines?" She gasped, seeing her old friend on the cover.

"Three of Hongbin's magazines, all with his ugly mug on them" Niel moved his hands so that all three of the magazines could be seen as Sumin hit his arm.

"Hongbin is very handsome"

"You can't think that when you're dating me" Niel answered as Sumin took the magazines from his hands.

"Be careful with them, it costs a bit of money to get them in that quality" Niel chided as Sumin flicked through page after page.

"He's actually in a lot of the pages" Sumin muttered and Niel smiled softly, watching the nostalgia the magazines brought to her.

"Well, you did say he was a highly requested model" He answered as Sumin stared at the photos of Hongbin modelling all sorts of clothing and hair trends for the time.

"It said on the site that one of them has an interview with him, who knew they did things like that in the sixties huh?" Niel took one of the magazines, looking through the pages as Sumin's eyes shot up from the one she was holding.

"Wow" She whispered, shutting the magazine and bouncing off the bed.

"Where are you going? You've only looked at one of them" Niel exclaimed as Sumin rushed towards the bathroom.

"I'm going to shower!" Sumin yelled back and Niel shook his head, moving to lay back on the headboard of the bed while he waited.

"That's a bit sudden but ok then"

Sumin stripped herself of her pyjamas whilst the water in the shower warmed up and the bathroom started to steam up as the temperature rose. When she was in the shower the warmth of the water caused her skin to flush red while she let it soak her hair before she began washing. Once she was done in the shower she stepped out on the bath mat and wrapped her towel around herself before moving to the sink to brush her teeth and brush the knots from her hair.

"You're done?" Niel looked up at the sound of the door opening and Sumin ran over to the closet with a tight grip on the towel covering her body.

"Huh" Niel chuckled.

"That's a sight I could get used to" He grinned and went back to looking at the magazine in front of him.

"I heard that!" Sumin snapped.

"I wasn't hiding it from you" Niel responded causing the girl in the closet to huff.

------------

"She's at the front door?" Minsoo asked in confusion, looking away from the TV as Niel nodded.

"She suddenly wanted to go out, I have no choice but to follow her with the rest of Kyungil's group still running around" Niel responded as Changjo scoffed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter