Chapter Twenty One

He's On A Mission (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER TWENTY ONE; KEEP YOU SAFE.

"Sumin! How long does it take one to go to the bathroom? Oh you found Niel hyung" Ricky refrained from continuing to scold Sumin as he watched her walk hand in hand with his tall friend, the soccer ball came rolling his way as Changjo bounced around not to far from him, full of energy on the cold day. Sumin sat down on one of the benches, flinching at the cold of the metal seat on her skin through her pants.

"Watch it!" L.Joe snapped as the soccer ball flew his way, smacking the phone out of his hand. Ricky flinched in shock and Changjo's eyes widened as L.Joe stood up and marched his way towards the two.

"Somebody help!" Ricky yelped, running away from the claws of L.Joe, Niel watched, sitting down next to Sumin as Ricky ran up the bleachers and away from L.Joe. Changjo screeched, running away from the glare of the smaller man, his muscles only being useful to help him run away from the heated glares that could have melted the snow around them all.

"Sumin stop him!" Changjo shrilled running behind the girl who sat on the bench, without thinking Sumin stood up, grinning as she jumped at L.Joe who chased after Jonghyun. L.Joe let out a shrill as he stumbled forward with Sumin on his back and Niel let out a scream of his own, reaching out to balance her on L.Joe's back as she mindlessly wrestled him.

"Sumin get down you'll hurt yourself!"

"Holy cow, I didn't think she would actually do it"

"Why is the human on me? Get her off! Get the human off of me" L.Joe screeched as Sumin wriggled around on his back jabbing and punching him where she could with Niel trying to pull her off, he lost his grip on Sumin and L.Joe tripped and tumbled around on his feet as he defended himself from her attacks as Changjo stood watching in awe with Ricky next to him. Minsoo momentarily woke up from the noise bombarding the area, he sat up as L.Joe finally collapsed on the ground and rolled around trying to hit Sumin back without causing damage to her human body.

"The humans got skill" Minsoo snorted as he watched the chaos unfold.

"Lee Sumin!" Niel cried out as she finally got pushed off L.Joe and the older male pounced at the chance to attack her.

"I'm not done with the human yet!" He cried as he pulled Sumin into a head lock and began rubbing his knuckles onto her scalp.

"Ok! Ok!" Sumin admitted defeat and she was finally pulled away from L.Joe as Niel rubbed the top of her head to aid the pain.

"That was fun"

------------

"What?"

"She's in a relationship with one of the demons and it appears to be your least favourite" Zelo winced as Himchan glared at them, snapping at them with every word he barked at them.

"With Niel? No that guy was my favourite of the group" Himchan sarcastically rolled his eyes as Jongup blinked questioningly.

"Really? Because you said you hated him last time"

"It was sarcasm" Youngjae sighed before Himchan could begin roaring in Jongup's face.

"Oh" Jongup nodded and Himchan sat back in his seat with a sigh and his forefingers attached to his temples as he rubbed them in frustrated circles to rid himself of the growing headache.

"This can't be true"

"What do you mean? If he's dating her then he's dating her" Daehyun shrugged and Himchan sent his a piercing look his way before closing them and answering.

"But what if they're not? What if this is just a reason? A cover up to keep the human around longer?" Himchan's tone was insistent as he looked at the four other men decked in grey clothing, they all blinked at him and he sighed leaning back when it took a long time for someone to answer.

"This could be true, their demons, they'll do whatever they can to get their way" Youngjae spoke up after minutes of silence, making everyone in the room think about the topic they almost forgot about.

"You'll just have to keep an extra close eye on them" Himchan nodded in Zelo's direction, only to growl in annoyance when he saw the youngest two members sleeping peacefully on the couch beside each other.

"No way, I'm not doing that" Sumin protested stepping away as she tried to get the grip Niel had on her hand off. He chuckled and pulled Sumin closer again as she faced L.Joe who stood in front of her in the old wrestling ring.

"Why else would I tell you to wear gym clothes? So we could laze on the couch all afternoon?"

"Isn't that what they're made for?" Sumin asked Niel, looking down at the sports top, her sports tights and a pair of runners.

"No, now step forward" Niel deadpanned as he stood behind Sumin and held her hands in front of her as he made them form a fist.

"You guys could have come back h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter