Chapter Ten

He's On A Mission (DISCONTINUED)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER TEN; I HATE YOU.

Surely not again.

Sumin felt the need to start sulking like a toddler from the moment she finally opened her eyes, the familiar sight of Niel's room broke the girls heart and hope into pieces. As she sat up she swallowed hoping to get rid of the sore feeling in that urged she to let some tears fall free. Sumin sighed pushing a hand through her hair, stopping when she saw the familiar objects of her clothing and many other things that should have been at Leo's.

"What the hell?" Sumin whispered to herself, did he really have no plans of letting me go?

"Finally awake sleeping beauty?" She flinched turning to the open door, it was only L.Joe.

"What do you want?" She asked and L.Joe sighed, just like he predicted Sumin had returned to her cold self again.

"Relax he isn't home at the moment, it's just me, you and Changjo" L.Joe stepped into the room slowly, watching to make sure she didn't shove him straight back out.

"Why is he doing this?" L.Joe was shocked when Sumin hiccupped, followed with a strangled sob that she didn't want to let out. L.Joe rushed over and she hugged him when he came into arm’s length.

"I'm sorry, I know what he is doing is wrong but he won’t let any of us tell him otherwise" L.Joe whispered rubbing Sumin's back while she cried. He sat Sumin on the bed and she hugged him tighter as he moved around, he sat in silence, letting her cry on his shoulder.

"Come on Sumin, you can't cry forever. He'll learn one day that what he's doing is wrong and he will regret it all" L.Joe tried to persuade her and Sumin sniffled finally looking up from his shoulder.

"I don't want to be trapped here like some sort of animal" She whispered and L.Joe nodded.

"I know, and none of us want you to feel that way. Niel is just so blind right now he doesn't see what he's doing to you is wrong, he'll wake up and realise it soon though" L.Joe repeated and Sumin nodded looking at her feet, they seemed rather interesting now that she had nothing else to say.

"You want to shower Sumin? I'll get you a towel" L.Joe stood up as she nodded and he walked out of the room to get her a towel. She sat in the same spot he left her in until he returned with a white towel in his hand, L.Joe took her hand and walked Sumin to Niel's joint bathroom where he opened the door for her.

"Your stuff should be in there I think, just come out and sit with us whenever you're ready to" She nodded and thanked L.Joe and he smiled closing the door for her. And like L.Joe predicted, Sumin's things were sitting in the shower and on the bathroom sink waiting to be used.

------------

She hiccupped again as she dried her hair with the towel, so she may have cried more in the shower but she wouldn't let the others know of that.

"You're finished" Sumin nodded silently as Changjo smiled, he patted the space next to him on the couch and she waddled over to sit next to him.

"You hungry?" Sumin shook her head and L.Joe nodded sitting on a couch of his own as she openly cuddled into Changjo's side. She was tired, she didn't know what it was because she had slept for quite some time and she didn't cry long enough to physically tire her. 

It was silent in the living room with the three of them staring at the TV without conversation following. Sumin got lost in her thoughts and didn't pay attention to the ridiculous drama on TV. L.Joe snorted and Changjo rolled his eyes at the poorly portrayed werewolves on the TV.

"What idiots would watch this? Werewolves don't actually exist" L.Joe snorted changing the channel and Sumin finally came back to reality.

"Werewolves aren't real?" She asked looking up from the floor and L.Joe giggled at her.

"Oh god no, why would anyone believe that?" He kicked his legs a little as he laughed and Sumin sat up straighter.

"L.Joe you're a demon, for all I know there could be a wizard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter