I Can't Believe She Forgot To Call Me

Let Me Be Your Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- In Seoul -

Tiffany's POV 

Jessica should have arrive in the states by now, I wonder why haven't she call me yet. Maybe she just tired and want to settle in her new dorm before calling me. 

"Unnie, unnie, Tiffany unnie, TIFF~" My sister Yoona wave her hand in front of my face and that snap me out of my thought. 

"Oh Yoong what do you want?" I ask her with a hint of annoyance in my voice 

"I was wondering if you want to go to the mall with me and Yuri, and stop worrying so much about Sica unnie, she'll be fine." 

"But Jessi said that she was going to called me when she arrive. Did she forgot about me already?" I make a pouty face to Yoona 

"Unnie, stop pouting. I think Sica Unnie just tired, she probably is resting or trying to settle in. So are you going to the mall or not?" Now it was Yoona turn to get annoy 

"Fine, I'm coming, but wait is Yuri driving?" 

"Yeah, wae?" 

"Then I'm driving myself because Yuri driving scare the hell out of me. She's so dangerous on the road, she's going to get us kill one of these day with her reckless driving." I rather not sit through another one of the ride of hell. 

"I don't see what's wrong with Yuri driving, but I'll see you at the mall." 

What the hell she mean by nothing is wrong with Yuri driving, I guess love do really make you blind.

 

- In NY -

Author's POV 

It was a nice morning in NYC and the sun is shiny through the crack of the window where two beautiful ladies are peacefully still asleep. 

The shorter of the two girl woke up when the sun was shining on her face. She got out of bed and walk over to the other blonde girl bed to wake her up. 

 

Sunny's POV

"Sica-ah wake up, Jessica wake up right now, YAH JESSICA JUNG SOOYEON WAKE YOUR PRETTY LITTLE UP." I shook her body trying to wake her up  

"Ughhhh.... 5 more minutes." A voice was heard coming from under the blanket, but no movement was seen

OH MY GOD this sleeping ice princess how in the world am I going to wake her up, then suddenly I remember something and a light bulb light up in my head. 

"Jessica, if you don't wake your little butts up, I'm going to get cucumber and shower you....." But before I could finish what I was saying she bolt straight up on her bed and give me an icy glare. 

"YAH!!!!!! Midget what did you say?" Oh god her dolphin scream is the worse, I think my ear drum just went out. 

"Who you calling midget? You're only a couple centimeters taller than me." I hated when people called me midget because it make me feel insulted toward my height issue  

"Alright Bunny, I'm sorry for calling you a midget and why did you wake me up so early?" 

"Early?? What do you mean early? Its like 10 o'clock already, we have a city to tour so you need to get up and get ready now." Early my , its 10 am and she said it's early. 

"Oh right, I forgot sorry...." 

"It's ok, just hurry up so we can leave." We both got ready, but then I heard a shout from Jessica and that scare the crap out of me. 

"OH MY GOD SUNNY, I forgot to call Tiffany last night to tell her that I got here safe, I think she will really mad at me right now." Phew, it's just she forgot to call her girlfriend, I thought something bad happen to her or something. 

"Then just call her now and if she doesn't pick up then leave her a message or something." 

So then Jessica get on her laptop to Skype her girlfriend. I kind of curious to see how this Tiffany girl look like. 

"Hey Tiff-baby, I'm so sorry I forgot to Skype you last night, please don't be mad at me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter