Bitter Feeling

Let Me Be Your Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany's POV

I'm in my car crying and shaken of anger and fear that I'm going to lose Jessi.

I sat there for an hour, my phone was ringing constantly, it was Yoona calling and messaging me, but I didn't pick it up.

Finally I decide to go home since it was already late and I didn't want to worry my sister any longer. As I was driving, I called Yoona.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Hey Yoona, what's up?"

"Where are you unnie, it's already late and you haven't come home yet."

"I was at J&S, I was planning to talk to Jessi, but it look like she already move on from me and got herself a new girlfriend."

"What are you talking about she doesn't have a new girlfriend?"

"What do you mean she doesn't have a new girlfriend, she called Sunny babe and stuff."

"I don't think those two are dating, they would have told the rest of us if they were going out."

"I'm so confuse about what's going on, let's just talk when I get home."

"Alright unnie, drive safe. I love you."

"I love you too Yoong. I'll see you at home."

I don't get it, why did Sunny and Jessi act so intimate toward each other like they are going out, but Yoona is saying that they're not, so which side should I believe. 

It doesn't matter if they're dating or not, I'm not giving up on pursing Jessi. I already made a mistake of giving her up the first time, there isn't going to be a second time. 

 

- Hwang's Mansion -

Yoona's POV

That's weird that unnie would say something like Sica unnie and Sunny unnie dating. I'm pretty sure it's not true since they did mention anything or act like they are together when all of us are hanging out. I mean you could tell that they are close friend just by looking at them, but nothing more than that. But it could be that they want to keep it a secret and surprise us one day. 

I'll just ask Sica unnie and Sunny unnie tomorrow when we are meeting up at their company. 

I was sitting on the couch waiting for my sister to come home. When she walk into the house she look so sad and tired, I think she have been crying.

"Unnie, you're home"

"Hey Yoona, I'll be in my room. If anyone looking for me just tell them I'm not feeling well since I don't want to see anyone right now." 

"Alright unnie"

I know that Hyoyeon unnie, Sooyoung unnie, Yul and I said that we're not going to help my sister get back Sica unnie, but I feel so bad for her right now. 

I have to go talk to my sister, I don't want her to do anything rash right now. 

* Knock Knock * 

There was no answer from her

* Knock Knock *

"Unnie it's Yoona, can I come in?" 

"No Yoong, please go away, I'm not in the mood to see anyone right now."

"Unnie, I know you're sad, let's talk about it please. We promise to never keep secret from each other right?" 

"......"

"I'm coming in"

"No don't...."

Tool late, I open the door and peek in, it was dark in here and it look like my sister curl up into the fetal position under the blanket. I heard sniffing coming from her direction so I'm assuming that she is crying.

"Unnie, why are you crying?" 

"Yoong, I said not to come in here. I want to be alone right now."

"Sorry unnie, I can't leave you all by yourself like this. Even though I was really mad at you, I'm still your sister and I've seen that you're willing to make up for your mistake. So tell me what's is making you sa...oh it's because you think that Sica unnie and Sunny unnie is dating?"

"Yeah...yeah. I know that I have no right to interfere with her life especially her love life because of what I did, but I didn't think that she would move on that quickly." 

"But unnie I'm ninety percent sure that those two are not dating unless they are keeping it a secret from the rest of us. Let me ask them tomorrow to be sure."

"Ok Yoong"

"I'll let you rest now sleep good unnie."

But before I could stand up and walk away, she pull the hem of my shirt.

"Yoong can you please stay here with me for the night I don't want to be alone." She's acting like a 5 years old kid right now, but in reality she's 26 

"Sure unnie, just let me shower and I will be back"

"Ok Yoongie"

I left to take an quick shower, change into my pajama and went back over to unnie room. When I climb into bed and pull the blanket up to cover myself, I could feel unnie shift her body and hug me for warmth. 

She's still crying and the only thing I could do is hug her and pat her back to calm her. 

"Unnie, please sleep, I promise I will talk to Sica unnie for you tomorrow."

After a while, everything was silence. No more sniffing noise was made, tears stop landing on my already wet shirt. I can finally fall a sleep now that I'm sure unnie is soundly sleeping. 

 

~ The Next Morning ~ 

I woke finding myself alone on the bed, unnie is gone. I look over to the right side and found a sticky note on the table.

'Yoona-ah, don't freak out, I'm just going to visit mom grave today, please go talk to Jessi for me. I want to know what happen between those two. Love you - Fany unnie'

So I got out of bed and get ready, since Yul is coming to pick me up and she would start complaining if I'm late.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Hey unnies, how are you?"

"We're good, how about you guys?"

"We're pretty good. Your office look so nice, who design it?"

"Victoria, she's Krystal girlfriend"

"Sica unnie and Sunny unnie can I ask you a question?"

"Sure Yoona"

"Are you two dating by any chance?"

"Hell No, who would want to date this ice princess, who love to sleep and doesn't want to wake up in the morning even though I called her like ten times to wake up."

"Yah!!!!! I'm standing right here and I'm not even that bad, you're just exaggerating." 

"No I'm not Sica, I wish you could see how I have to wake you up in the morning."

"You make cucumber threat you idiot" 

"Ok ok unnies please stop fighting." Aishhh this little kids. 

"Yoong, why did you ask if we are dating....oh gosh by any chance your sister told you what happen last night?" 

"Part of it, she kept on saying something about you calling Sunny unnie babe or something like that." 

"Oh well she drop by yesterday and waited for a few hours, but really didn't want to see or talk to her yet and then Sunny came down so I took that chance and now she believe that we are dating, please don't tell her the truth for now I don't want her to know."

"Alright unnie, I won't say anything, I know she hurt you, but if you doing this for revenge then I don't think you going to right way. What she did is not right but she's still my sister and I can't stand to see she hurting like that." 

"I'll talk to her soon but no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter