Accident

Let Me Be Your Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- In NY - 

Sunny's POV

"Hey Sica, it's Yuri." 

"Hello Yuri-ssi, I'm not Jessica; I'm Sunny, her roommate. I'm really sorry but I didn't think it's the right time to talk right now, since I can't find Jessica and she is really sick. I left her here to rest at the dorm this morning and I just return from my morning class and job, but I can't find her anywhere. Oh God, please don't let something bad happen to her. I got to run now, I'll call you back to let you know she's ok as soon as I find her and bring her back here."

 

~ Flashback ~ 

"Hey Jessica, wait up"

"Hey Andrew, what's up?"

"Ummmmm...... I just wanted to ask you....if you want to go on a...date with me this weekend" 

"Sorry Andrew, you're a nice guy and everything, but I already have a girlfriend, so that would be a no. I'm so sorry Andrew." 

"Is your girlfriend this midget that standing ne..."

"Hey, who are you calling MIDGET, I know that I'm vertically challenge but you have no right to call me that and NO I'M NOT HER GIRLFRIEND, I'M ONLY HER BEST FRIEND"

"I'm sorry Sunny, I'm just kidding. Oh so do I know this girlfriend of your Jessica?" 

"She doesn't go school here and once again I'm sorry Andrew. We have to leave now or we won't be able to eat lunch before we go to work."

"It's ok Jessica, I respect that, if you guys ever need anything just call me I'll help you out. Ok, bye guys."

After Andrew left I started to tease Sica. 

"Hey such a loyal girlfriend ehhhhh; turn down the hottest, coolest, most popular, every girl would die for football captain for that girlfriend of your. She must be happy to have such a caring and loyal girlfriend."

"Shut up Sunny." Jessica was trying her best to put on smile, but being her best friend I know it was fake; that smile is just facade to mask all her sadness, hurt, and depression

For the past two months since Tiffany decide to ignore Jessica, she have been really depressed and I could tell because she always trying to keep herself busy so she wouldn't think too much. She would be up late at night even after she finish all her assignments and wake up early the next morning. Sometime I could hear her toss and turn in bed because she couldn't sleep, eye bags could be visibly seen under her eyes. Knowing Sica who love to sleep, that was the first sign of her depression. 

Next, she seem to eat less, always saying that she's full even though the food on her plate is barely being touch. Anyone looking at her would see how skinny she got over the pass two months. 

When she have nothing to do, she seem to be staring off into space. I was starting to get really worry, but there is just nothing I could do for her.

 

~ The Next Day ~ 

Where is Jessica? Did she leave to go somewhere early this morning?

I walk over to her bed and lift off the blanket. Oh never mind she's just hidden under the blanket, I could see how much she is sweating, so I touch her forehead and Oh God she's burning up. Jessica have a high fever.

I made porridge and got medicine for her, I decide to leave it on the nightstand next to her bed with a glass of water. I didn't have the heart to wake her up because I know if I wake her up now, she would insist on going to school instead of staying here and rest. 

~ End Of Flashback ~

 

Jessica is nowhere to be found, the porridge and water I left for her was untouch, the medicine is still in it packed, laying in the exact same spot I put it. I swear this girl will be the cause of my short life span

I ran around the whole campus and ask everybody if the saw Jessica anywhere, but the only answer I got was no. If I ever find Sica, she will be hearing a long lecture from me. Do she know how dangerous it is to be outside like this when she's sick and it's November so it get quite cold her in New York. 

Wait...oh thank heaven, there is Jessica sitting underneath a tree reading her book.

"JESSICA JUNG SOOYEON YOU'RE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE." 

 

Jessica's POV 

I feel like crap, but wait I'm late for class. Aishhh why didn't Sunny wake me up this morning. I guess I just have to not go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter