Confrontation

Let Me Be Your Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona's POV

"Hello Sica unnie" 

"Hey Yoong, how are you?" 

"I'm good. Unnie are you ok? You look really tired, like you might pass out any second."

"Yeah I'm ok just a little tired from all the school work and my job. How is Tiff?" 

"She seem happy even though you not here. She been spending a lot of time with Taeyeon unnie lately." 

"Oh ok, I'm glad that she happy." Sica unnie face change into a sad expression when she heard that, I feel so bad for her. 

"I'm sorry to bother you unnie, Fany unnie said that you were busy with your school and job so that why she haven't been calling you because she doesn't want to disturb you." 

"Oh really? That's what she told you? I don't think that's true because I've been calling her and either she doesn't pick up or when she does, she usually said that she is too busy and don't have time to talk. 

I wonder why unnie would lie to Sica unnie, maybe it has something to do with Taeyeon unnie. 

"Sorry Yoong I got to go now, school is starting soon and I don't want to be late because Sunny is going to kill me if we are late for class. I'll see you later Yoong."

"Alright, bye unnie." 

I'm going to talk to unnie right now, why in the world would she lie to me about Sica unnie. I'm curious about what happen between them.

*knock knock* 

"Unnie are you awake?"

"Wait a minute Yoong..... Sorry Tae-Tae, my sister wanted to see me, I'll talk to you tomorrow. Alright bye Tae-Tae...... Come in Yoong." 

"Who were you talking to unnie?" Why is she talking to Taeyeon unnie again

"Tae-Tae. Do you need something Yoong?" 

"Ummmm.... Yeah, why did you lie to me unnie? I just talk to Sica unnie and she told me that she called you a lot but you never pick up her calls or use the excuse of being busy to not talk to her. Did something happen between you two and why are you hanging out so much with Taeyeon untie lately?" 

"Ummmm..... I didn't lie to you it, just that I don't have time to talk to her as much as before I have other things I have to do to and I been hanging out with Taeyeon a lot because I feel lonely, you are always spending times with Yuri, Hyo and Soo are together and my other friends have their friends and family too. Taeyeon is the only one left that's willing to spend her time with me. Its not like Jessica is alone or anything, she have her roommate and best friend Sunny to spend time with, so why can't I spending time with Taeyeon?"

"No matter how busy you are you should try to find time to talk to her. Unnie you don't know how bad Sica unnie look and sound like, I think she's depress because you keep on ignoring her. I feel really bad for her because she's trying so hard for you and you just being a to her, maybe she should just break up with you, if you just going to make her suffer more." 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter