YoonYul & HyoYoung

Let Me Be Your Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Someone have ask me to let YoonYul and HyoYoung have more scence in the story, so I dedicate this chapter for those four girls.

 

Aauthor's POV

"Yul, wake your lazy up, come on hurry up. We promise Hyoyeon unnie and Sooyoung unnie that we going to the theme park with them today at 10 and its already 9:45, we going to be late if you don't wake up. 

"Yoong baby, 5 more minutes please. I only have 3 hours of sleep."

"No, what did you do last night that you only have 3 hours of sleeps? Now if you don't hurry up or I'm leave you here by yourself."

"Ok ok baby wait up, I'll get up now, ughhhh I have to work a late shift last night."

Once Yuri finish getting ready, her and Yoona drove to Hyoyeon house to pick up the HyoYoung couple.

"YAH!!!!!! Kwon Yuri, Hwang Yoona you're late, why the hell did you get to take so long to get here?" Hyoyeon yell at the two, she was a very impatient person, she hated when she have to wait for something. 

"Hyo baby, calm down maybe they were stuck in traffic or something" Sooyoung try to calm down her girlfriend 

Hyoyeon soften immediately from the sweet voice and soft touch of her girlfriend.

"It was Yuri fault she overslept and didn't want to wake up."

"Yah Yoong, you're suppose to help me, not sell me out like that. Do you want Hyoyeon to kill your handsome girlfriend in front you?"

"Whatever Yul, stop being so conceited."

"You know you love this handsome, y, conceited person."

"No I don't"

"Can you guys stop flirting in front of us, that's disgusting and I kind of what to leave now."

---------------------------------------------------------

There was a special event today at the theme park that the four was going to, it was a dance battle. The competition required dancers to be in a group of at least four people, it could be male/female only group or co-ed group. The prize for first place winner was a 5 days/4 nights trip to Jeju. 

"Hey guys lets join that dance battle, I bet we can win that trip to Jeju." Hyoyeon was really excited, she always ready for any kind of dancing competition.

So they sign up for it and wait until it was their turn.

Everyone was quite good, but four girls was amazing. From the start to finish their dancing was on point, powerful and hot; Hyoyeon popping and locking moves combine with Yuri, Yoona, Sooyoung y dancing got the audiences go crazy for them. 

"Alright ladies and gentlemen, it's time for you to vote with group do you want to win that first place prize."

"First up we have The Legendary"

The audiences was cheering quite loudly for them

"Next we have East Side"

The booing for that group was loud 

"How about Top Dog?"

Some were cheering and some were booing

"Lastly we have the Soshi Girls"

The audiences went crazy, the clapping and cheering was loud, some people even profess their loves for the girls.

"I guess we have a winner, congratulation Soshi Girls. Here are the ticket for the trip. I hope you guys have a good time there."

"Thank you so much for supporting us everybody"

The rest of the day, the girls were having fun on all the rides, but they made a mistake of going into that haunted house. Sooyoung couldn't stop screaming and crying every time some fake ghosts try to scare them. 

"Who idea was that to go into that damn hunted house? It was so scary, I almost pee my pants like twice."

"It was you Hyo, I was stupid enough to listen to you saying that it will be fun and we'll be fine crap; I'm never going to listen to you ever again." 

It was dark out, so they decide to go on the ferris wheel to enjoy the nice breeze and beautiful scenery.

 

Yoona's POV 

Yuri drop Sooyoung unnie off at her house first, then it was Hyoyeon unnie turn. Then she drove me to my house. 

Once we arrive at my house, Yuri cut off the engine and she rushed out of the car to come to the other side and open the door for me. She's so sweet 

"Goodnight baby, I hope you have fun on our date today, even though HyoYoung was there so we couldn't be lovey-dovey"

"I enjoy it very much Yul. Goodnight honey, I better go in before Fany unnie come out and yell at us."

We hug each other tightly and Yul give me a short sweet kiss on the lips before letting go and walk to the driver seat to get back in her car. She rolled down the passenger window.

"Bye baby, I'll come pick you up tomorrow."

"Bye Yul, I'll see you tomorrow"

Then she drove away and I walk to my front door. When I open it, the scene in front of me almost gave me a heart attack.

"Unn.....i...es? What are....you.....doing?" I couldn't speak, this is so shocking

They pull apart quickly and both got off of the couch standing side by side.

"It's not what you think Yoona, it was just an accident" How stupid do that girl Kim Taeyeon think I am, I clearly saw them kissing with my own two eyes

"IT'S NOT WHAT I THINK? AN ACCIDENT? TO ME IT LOOK LIKE YOU TWO WERE MAKING OUT ON THE COUCH. HOW COULD IT BE AN ACCIDENT IF CLEARLY YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE KISSING EACH OTHER? HOW COULD YOU UNNIE? I THOUGHT YOU WERE BETTER THAN THAT. I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT YOU WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS TO JESSICA UNNIE, I'M DISAPPOINTED IN YOU. YOU DON'T DESERVE SOMEONE LIKE HER, SHE IS TO GOOD FOR YOU."

Slowly I walk toward my sister, my blood was boiling in anger, then I held up my hand and slap her hard across the face. She held her cheek because it sting and tears well up in her eyes

"Yoong why did you do that, she your sister?" I don't care if she is my sister, she need somebody to slap her so she could come to her senses 

"SHE DESERVE TO BE SLAP IN THE FACE. SHE A , YES A ING . YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HARD JESSICA UNNIE IS TRYING FOR YOU AND HERE YOU ARE BETRAYING HER. DID YOU KNOW HOW DEPRESSED SHE WAS AFTER YOU STARTED TO IGNORE HER? IT GOT TO THE POINT WHERE SHE DOESN'T EAT OR SLEEP, PROPERLY SHE LOOK SHE SKINNY LIKE A SKELETON AND TIRED ALL THE TIME; SHE EVEN GOT A FLU FROM IT. DID YOU KNOW THAT SHE JUST GOT HURT AT HER JOB? APPARENTLY NOT BECAUSE YOU'RE TO BUSY MAKING OUT WITH YOUR BEST FRIEND TO NOTICE ABOUT YOUR GIRLFRIEND. I'VE TOLD YOU BEFORE TO CHOOSE EITHER IT BE JESSICA UNNIE OR THIS ING BEST FRIEND OF YOUR. IT LOOK LIKE YOU CHOOSE YOU BEST FRIEND HUH? THAT GOOD, JUST SET JESSICA UNNIE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter