Who are you?

Let Me Be Your Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:  I know one person who didn't want a miracle to happen and I apologize for that, but a lot of other readers wanted Tiffany to come back so I wanted to satisfy their request. Also thank you SNSDisSONE for giving the idea for this chapter. 

 

Tiffany's POV

Where am I? Am I dead? It's so beautiful here, I wish I can stay her forever.

As I was wondering through this endless place, I saw a women who look very similar to my mother from the back. When I try to approach her, it seem like she's getting further and further away. I keep on following her until she finally stop in front of a river.

"Excuse me?" I hesitantly called out, but it seem like the woman didn't hear me since she was happy humming to a tune, a tune that sound like the song that my mother and father always sing to me before bed when I was still little. "Excuse me" I call out a little louder.

The woman turn around and to my suspicion it is my mother and if I'm seeing my late mother that mean I'm must be dead too.

"Miyoung...?" She was shock to see me 

"Mom....is it really you mom?" 

"Yes it's me Miyoung, come here sweetheart...I miss you." Both my mother and I started to cry. I'm so glad to see my mother too, since I love her and miss her very much. 

"Mom I miss you so much. I'm so glad to see you here." I hug her tightly since it been a long time since I last saw my mother, but my mother still look just as beautiful as I remember her before she pass away. 

"Miyoung sweetheart, how have you been? How is your father and Yoona?" My mother sat down in front of the river, while I lay on her lap, she gently stoke my hair like 

"They're good mom, dad is busy as always and Yoona is now starting to learn how to work in the company. We all miss you very much mom, now that I'm here with you I want to stay here forever, I don't want to leave and be without you anymore"

"That's good to hear that your father is doing well and to hear that both of my lovely daughter have grown up to be beautiful young ladies. But sweetie you can't stay here with me, that would make your father and sister very sad."

"But I miss you mom."

"I miss you too sweetheart. I'm a little curious of why you are here?"

"Ummmm.....I don't remember why I'm here but when you said here, where is here?"

"Here is heaven Miyoung. I did not expect you to come join me so early."

"So you mean I'm....died?"

"Yes Miyoung, but you must return back to life because you still haven't accomplished all you can do in your life and also you haven't finally be together with the person you love the most."

"The person I love the most? Who are you talking about mom?"

"I can't tell you who it is, but you will find that person soon my daughter." 

"But mom I don't care about finding that person, I just wanted to stay here with you." I know that I'm acting like a little spoil kid right now, but honestly I miss my mother and I don't want to leave her.

"Sweetie you can't stay here, the journey of your life isn't over yet. You still have to find that special someone and start a family with that person, I know that even though I will never be able to hold my grandkids, I can still at least watch over them from heaven and be their guardian angel." 

"Are you sure that I will be able to find this person and love him or her with all my heart?"

"I am very sure sweetheart and now is time for us to part way. I don't want to see you back here until you old and wrinkly, got it?" The she laugh at her own joke

"Mommmmm, you're so mean." I snuggle closer to her

"But really sweetheart I mean it. I want to see you happy with you're other half and you're kids before we can meet again." She hug me tightly and I hug her back, knowing that it will be quite awhile before I'll see her again "I will miss you so much."

"I will you too mom. I can't wait to the day we see each other again." Then suddenly bright light emit from her and slowly she fading, "I'll be here to watch over you and help guide you through the everything sweetheart, so don't worry to much and trust your heart alright sweetheart. Goodbye now, I love you."

"I love you too mom." And with that she disappear. My body suddenly felt weird like I'm floating and the next thing I knew I was falling down at a very fast speed, then every just stop.

Where am I? Why does it feel like I'm laying down on a bed. My left hand feel like someone is holding it and my right hand is hurting like hell, plus all this crying noises what is going on? 

I slowly try to move my left hand since it's not hurting and I felt the person who is holding on the my hand jolt away.

"Tiffany? Are you still alive?" How does this girl know my name 

Obviously I'm still alive I just move my hand, didn't this girl felt it? So I slowly open my eyes and saw three girls looking down at me in shock. 

"Unnie, Oh My God you're alive. How? I thought that you were...."

"Yoona, that's enough. How are you feeling?" The girl with long blonde hair ask me. 

"Who are you?" I look at the long blonde hair girl and ask her that, but all I got as a reply was three faces looking even more shock. 

"Unnie, do you remember me?" 

"Of course I do, you're my little sister Hwang Yoona."

"What about me?" The shorter blonde hair girl ask

"Yes, you're Lee Sunny; I don't know how I know you, but I know you."

"So she remember the two of us but not Jessica?" 

"Who is Jessica?"

"Ummm....I'm Jessica, do you not remember me, Tiffany?"

"Sorry I don't think we met before." The Jessica girl look like she on the verge of crying

"I'll just go called the doctor to check on Tiffany." Then she left the room

"Who is that girl and why does she act like she knows me?" 

"Her name Jessica Jung, does that name ring a bell to you?" 

"Nope I don't think remember meeting anyone by that name."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes I'm sure, but why does she know me?"

"She is your....e... She your close friend."

"Really? Why can't I..." Suddenly the door open and Jessica walk in following by a doctor and some nurses 

"Miss Hwang is must be a miracle that you're alive, we thought you would never come back, but it's good to see you back." The doctor smile and went on the check my wounds and everything to make sure that I was ok. "We will keep you here for a few more days to monitor your health, we will discharge you soon, so please take it easy and rest a lot so you can get better soon 

"Thank you doctor." 

 

Jessica's POV

OH MY GOD I want to cry right now, how can she remember those t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter