Makeup

Let Me Be Your Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Sorry it took me so long to update, I was working on my Krytoria/Jeti story. So here is the new chapter......Enjoy

 

Jessica's POV

"Jessica, did you talk to Sunny yet?" I'm currently at the airport getting ready to leave for L.A. My sister and Victoria unnie is here to say goodbye before I leave.

"No not yet unnie, I'll called her later when I have time, I was busy with work yesterday."

"But Jessica, she is worry about you, why don't you at least called her to let her know that you are ok?"

"I'm just not ready to talk to Tiffany yet and I know that if I called Sunny, then she going to force me to talk to her."

"I'm not going to force you to called her, but please do called her soon, she is worry about you."

"I will unnie and oh that is my flight. I got to go now, take care unnie and take care Soojung."

"Bye unnie take care of yourself and make up with Fany unnie soon alright?"

"Yeah, I will." Then I left, now I have to sit on this boring long flight

 

Krystal's POV

My unnie stubborn as always, never listen to anyone.......well maybe except for three people. Mom is one of them, Tiffany unnie is definitely the second one and for some strange reason she listen to Victoria unnie, maybe because the woman is older so she tend to have good advice.

"Baby.....hey Krys......Krystal Jung Soojung."

"Huhhhh, oh you called me?"

"A penny for your thought?"

"Just thinking about my stubborn sister."

"She'll forgive her eventually, just give her sometime. You know she's upset about what happen, I mean I would too if you did that to me."

"I know, but she look so missable without her. My sister can't function right without her girlfriend."

"And I know you can't either."

"Yep you're right. Babe, since you're not working today, how about we go on another date. Make up for the one my sister messed up the other day?"

"Sure. Where do you want to go?"

"The beach, then we can watch the sunset later."

"Anywhere you want to go princess."

"Baby, do you remember the first time we met and how you didn't want to date me?"

"Ummmm......yeah. I'm glad that I said yes in the end if not I would really regret my decision."

"So that mean you really love me, right?" I reach my hand over to hold Victoria hand

"Of course babe, I love you more than anything." Victoria stop the car at a red light and lean over to give me a peck on the cheek.

"I love you too, I wouldn't know what to do if I lose you." I love this woman so much, I would never do anything to hurt her and I know that she would never hurt me either.

"I promise would never leave you."

Susdenly my phone ring and ruin our moment. It's Sunny unnie calling.

"Hey Sunny unnie"

"Hey Kry.....do you know where your sister is at?"

"Yeah, she just board the plane for LA a few minutes ago"

"WHAT???? She already going to LA?"

"Yes, she was saying something about wanted to go there early"

"Oh ok, thank you Krys"

"No problem unnie and how is Fany unnie holding up without my sister?"

"Not good, she constantly whinning about missing Sica, but since she left earlier to LA then expected here is nothing I can do until she get back. Could you by any chance talk to Sica and convince her to talk to Fany."

"I actually talk to her the day after she came back and she said that she needed some time to think about it because she was tired to getting hurt by Fany unnie, but I think she will forgive Fany unnie soon. I'll try my best, but I'm not promising anything since you know how stubborn my sister is. Maybe I'll ask Vic unnie to convince my sister since she tend to listen to her."

"Thanks for trying Krys, I'm tired of seeing Fany sad and really tired of her whining."

"No problem unnie, I got to go now, I'll call you later."

"Bye Krys"

"Bye unnie"

"Is that Sunny?"

"Yeah she called to ask where my sister is, I think they came back to Seoul today."

"Oh ok. By the way, I'm going to stop by the store to buy some food and drinks for our trip"

"Alright babe." I was sitting in the car waititng for Victoria to come back, I was thinking of a way to ask her to talk to my sister.

I know that they work together before and everything, but they still don't know each other all too well yet, I don't want to tell my girlfriend to get involve into my sister live when they barely knew each other, but for so strange reason I feel like my sister would listen to my girlfriend if Victoria convince her.

Then I heard the door open and Victoria step into the cars with a basket and a blanket in hand. I reach over and took it from her so she can sit down, I was confuse to why she have a basket instead of food and drinks.

"Babe, where is the foods and drinks?"

"It's in the basket Krys." Oh right......I'm so stupid, why didn't I think of that.

"Yeah, didn't realize that until you said that. I'm so stupid aren't I."

"Of course not baby, youre the smartest person I know."

"Cheesy Song. I did you learn that from my sister?"

"Ummmm.....no....but I learn it from you."

"Yah!!!!! I'm not cheesy." reach over and pinch her arm.

"Yes you are.....you block of cheese."

"At least I'm not like my sister, she is the cheesiest person when I comes to Fany unnie."

"So you admit that you are cheesy." Damn it, she caught me off guard.

"That's not fair, you caught me off guard." I whine

"Life is never fair baby." And she let out a laugh

"Yah!!!!! stop teasing me, you little tease." I pinch her arm again on the same spot

"It's fun to tease you Krys."

"You meanie, I'm not going to talk to you anymore."

"I'm sorry baby, I won't tease you again." She was saying sorry, but I could see out of the corner of my eyes, she was holding back her laughter.

"Hmmpphhhhh." I turn my head to the window and pretend like I didn't hear what she was saying

"Baby, I said I'm sorry for teasing you."

"........"

"Hey Krys, I love you." Hearing that makes me want to turn around and give her a kiss, but I have to ignore it but of my pride.

"........."

"Baby~" I heard noise coming from where Victoria was and soon I felt the car stop at the parking lot of the beach.

She shut off the engine and sat there not moving one inch from her seat, while I open the door and walk out to the sand and stand there enjoying the sight in front of me. Soon I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I was about to turn around and teach this person a lesson for touching me.......but then I felt lips giving me light kisses in my neck and shoulder. These soft lips that I could regcognize everywhere.....it was the lips of no one else but my girlfriend. I couldn't help but let out a moan.

"Vic......Victoria."

"Baby~ are you still mad at me?"

".....How can I be mad at you, when you.....are mak-making me go cr-crazy when you do th....?"

"I knew you wouldn't be mad for long." She whisper her hot breath close to my ear and nibble on it.

"Ahhhh.....Vic-baby~." I turn myself around and wrap my arms around her neck. I smash my lips onto her and we started out make out session.

She my lips asking for entrance and I open my mouth for her. Who am I kidding, I can't denied this woman of anything and she always knows how to pacify me.

Our tongues are fighting for dominance and I wanted to win so I decide to play dirty, I reach one of my hand down to her and give it a squeeze.

"Ahhhh.....yah....that's no-not fair."

"Like you said life is never fair baby." I whisper against her lips.

We broke up from the kiss when the both of us needed air. We sat there with forehead together and looking at each other tenderly, my arms was still wrap around her neck, while her is around my waist.

"Can I ask you for a favor?"

"You can ask me for a favor anytime, you know I would do anything for you baby."

"I want you to talk to Sica unnie and convince her to talk to Fany unnie."

"Ummmm.....I take it back, I can do anything but that."

"Yahhhh!!!!! You can't go back on your words, especially the one you tell your girlfriend."

"I'm sorry Soojung, but how can I talk to your sister when I barely know her?"

"But she listen to you."

"How would you know?"

"I just have a feeling that she will."

"I feeling is one thing and her actually listening to me is anyother thing."

"But it's a good feeling that she'll listen."

"Soojung....I love you and I would do ANYTHING for you, but that because I don't want to get involve in your sister love life. She need to solve her love problem for herself." Ok she's right that, but still I can't stand my sister and my sister-in-law suffering.

"They are both suffering, but my sister and her pride is making her stubborn and she doesn't want to talk to Fany unnie."

"No one can help her solve her love problem except for herself."

"UGHHHHH......you're right. But could still please at least talk to her about it?" I make a begging face at my girlfriend because I know that she would do it.

She sigh but gave in, "fine.....but one this one time."

"Yay!!!!! Thank you baby. I love you." I pull her in for another kiss.

"Ok now that's over. How about we go play in the water?"

"Of course" There were only a few people here at the beach beside us two. Most people are just walking around or making sand castles.

 

~ Later That Night ~

I was really tired and about to fall asleep, but I got to stay awake because it's only five in the morning in LA and I really need to talk to my sister. I on my laptop waiting for the right time to call my sister, while Victoria was sitting on the bed texting someone.

She kept on laughing as she is texting the other person, I wonder who she's texting because this person seem funny from Victoria reaction because she keeps on laughing. I have to say I was a little jealous, since my girlfriend is having such a good time with someone else and leaving me here alone.

"Baby, I'm bored." I whine to her but seem like she didn't hear me

"........."

"Victoria.....unnie.......YAH!!!!!!"

"Yes Soojung?"

"I said that I'm bored."

"Why don't you find something to play while you wait for your sister." I can't believe she would say that to me

"But I want to spend time with....."

"Wait one second." She turn back to her phone and again she was happily texting who ever it is.

I walk over to her and grab the phone from her hand, I threw it to the other side of the bed, far away from her reach. I push her to lay down and climb on top of her.

"Unnie." I seductively whisper in her ears.

"Soo-Soojung......what are you do-doing?"

"Making you, my dear girlfriend pay attention to me." I started to kiss her neck, finding her pulse point.

"Well you got all of my att-attention now."

"Do I?" I found her weak spot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter