All My Love Is For You

Let Me Be Your Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's POV

Now that I had broke up with Nana, I can freely get Tiffany back without have to worry about hurting anyone. I was worry that she wouldn't agree to break up, but she did and we stay as friend, I glad that Nana isn't mad at me because I didn't want to lose her.

 

~ Flashback~

"I guess I came at the right time right?" I giggle a little bit after hearing that

"Yeah you did."

"Anyway, what did you want to talk to me about?"

"You go first, since you did came here to look for me."

"No, you go first Jessica." I could see she wanted to hear what I have to say

"I think it's time I tell you the truth."

"What truth? Did you lie to me?"

"No I didn't lie, I'm talking about my feeling."

"Oh ok please continue."

"I love you Nana, I really do, but it more like an admiration kind of love because you're pretty, nice and you was there to help me when I need someone."

"So what are you saying?"

"I'm so sorry for doing this to you Nana, I really am sorry. I don't want to break your heart but I think this is the best for the both of us because I don't want to lie to you or to myself."

"Are you...brea-breaking up with...me?" Her tears started to comes out and I Could see that she trying to stop it from flowing down her face.

"Yes...Nana, I'm so sorry for breaking you heart, but I just don't want to lie to you by said that I love you, but my heart belong to someone else. I can't lie to myself either because I know we broke up for a long time now but I never forget about her no matter how hard I try to." I sorry that I couldn't love you the way you love me

She didn't said anything, the only thing that came out of her was her sobbing. I got up from my chair and walk over to where she was sitting, I sat down next to her and give her a hug.

"I'm sorry Nana, I'm sorry. I know that you will find someone else who you will treasure the most and that person will give you the love you really deserve. I'm sorry that I'm not that person, but please don't be mad at me, I don't want to lose you, you're still an important person to me."

"It's alright Jessica, thank you for being honest with me, I really appreciate that. Also thank you for the good memories you gave me even though we were only together for a short amount of time.

I know that it's time to let you go, but lets stay friend ok?"

"Of course. I wouldn't want to lose someone as important as you. Thank you for understanding Nana, I was a little afraid how you would react, but I guess I didn't need to worry that much."

"I'm a little shock and very sad to hear it from you, but I think it better this way then you're lying to me and yourself. I love Jessica, I really do love you."

"I love you too Nana, I'm sorry for hurting you like this."

"It's alright Jessica, I completely understand."

~ End Flashback ~

 

"Hey Sica"

"Hey Sunny"

"Did you talk to Nana?"

"Yeah I just talk to her a few minutes before you came back."

"So how did it go?"

"Suprisingly well. She didn't get mad at me, she was upset though."

"That's good to hear."

"Yep"

"Sica I'll be right back, I need to talk to someone"

"Ok Sunny." She left the room leaving behind to do some work, but I couldn't concentrate on anything, my mind keep wandering of to the thought of Tiffany. I don't know what to do to bring back her memory

Tiff is getting discharge today, but I can't be there to help her get home. I told her that I was coming to get her out of the hospital, but she insist that I need to go to work not worrying over her. I still wanted to go but with her making that pout face at me and telling me to go to work, I couldn't help but listen to her. I hope she is ok.

Sunny came back to the room with a big smile on her facce I wonder who did she talk to that made her so happy.

"Hey Sica, I won't be going home with you today. Taeyeon and I are meeting up for some stuff, so if you want to some food then just buy it ok?" Oh she was talking to Taeyeon, that why she is so happy, I knew there was something between those two. i'm going to a little bit 

"Taeyeon again? You have been hanging out with her a lot lately"

"Yeah, is there anything wrong with me and Taeyeon hanging out?"

"No nothing wrong, but are you sure that the two of you 'just hanging out' and not actually going on a 'date'?" Busted!!!! her face is red like a tomato right now 

"Da-date? What da-date? We're just friend Sica. I would never date that midget"

"Are you sure about that Sunny? You two would actually make a very good couple."

"Ye-yeah I'm sure"

"Don't be to sure about that, I know that you already start fall for her, so just stop denying feeling. You don't want to lose her to someone else right?" I could see her face turn serious about why I just said. She hurry back to work and hide her face from me because she knows that I can read her expression easily. 

After Sunny left, I decide to maybe stop by Tiff's house to see how's she doing, but I want to call her first to be sure that I can come by

"Hey Tiff"

"Hey Jessi, are you finish with work?"

"Yeah, it is ok if I stop by to visit you for a bit?"

"Su-sure, Yoona isn't home and she said she won't be home till late so come over since I'm not doing anything anyway"

"Ok, I'll be there in a few." 

"Ok see you soon Jessi"

I drove to her house and was let in by one of the maid. I found Tiff in her room watching TV as she was waititing for me to come over 

"Jessi!!!!" She was so happy to see me that she literally tackle me down for a hug 

"Hey Tiff....owwwww...I c-can't breathe" It's true that I can't breathe, but also but I feel embarrassed that she is hugging right now, its 

"Sorry Jessi, I was so happy to see you, since I've been sitting at home all day and I'm bored. Yoona didn't let me go to work, she said that I can come back next to work next week."

"She's right, you need to heal completely before you could go back to work. by the way I got your favorite ice cream for you." I held up the box that was in my hand

"Strawberry ice cream?" Her eyes lit up, I know she love anything that have to do with strawberry and pink

"Yeah, let me go get some spoons" I left the room for a few minutes to get two spoons for us 

"Here" I hand her one the spoon and the strawberry ice cream 

"Thank Jessi for getting me ice cream."

"Oh no problem." She was happily enjoying here ice cream like a little kid, which I think is cute.

"Here try some of my ice cream" she put her spoon in front of my mouth. Oh God this is like an indirect ki-kiss. I mean we kiss many time befroe but it been a long time seen we ntohing more than hugging and maybe a little skinship. "Some Jessi open your mouth." I did as I was told 

"That was delicious, thank you Tiff."

"Jessi, I want some of your too." I feed her my ice cream, my hand was shaking non stop since I was pretty nervous

"Yummm....it good Jessi."

"Ye-yeah." I don't know why but I feel like I'm back in junior high again, it's feels like I'm back in those days where I have a crush on Tiffany and was always acting like a nervous wreak around her. 

Once we finish eating, we watch movie in her room, I'm usually the type that never watch romatic movie, but since Tiffany like to it it I just watch it with her. Half way through the movie I suddenly felt something drop on my shoulder and I turn toward that direction to see that Tiffany had fell asleep and her head was on my shoulder; I reach over the caress her soft cheeks, I felt her stir but she didn't woke up. I sat there for a few more minutes, then I got up to turn of the TV and tuck Tiffany into bed, before I left I gave her a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"I love you Tiff, I wish you would remember who I am, so we can get back to how we were before we broke up. I really miss you my love." I kiss her on the forehead one last time and got up to leave the room.

 

Taeyeon's POV

Damn it I forgot that I have Sunny of speaker phone and now all the kids are giggling at my because I was trying to be cheesy toward her and I've fail miserably.

"What are you kids giggling at?" all the trainees that I have are girls, so now they are bombarding me with questions about my love life

"Unnie, is that your girlfriend? You were so cute trying to be a cheesy person."

"Sadly no she's not my girlfriend."

"Then is she your crush?" Oh God thinking about Sunny just makes me so flustered

"Ye-yeah she is"

"Why don't you tell her that you like her? I bet she would like to hear that from you."

"Well you heard her, she said that it never going to happen "

"Maybe she just shy that's why she said that"

"I don't know, anyway let's go back to training kids, I want to leave early today so I can meet up with my friends."

"Are you meeting with your crush too unnie?" Ok now these kids are teasing me

"Why you little....."

"Bullying your trainees Taeyeon?" And here comes Yuri and Hyoyeon, they can't know about Sunny or else they're going to tease me

"Yul unnie, Hyo unnie, did you know that Tae unnie have a crush and her name is Bunny or som...." Damn it, it's too late now, they know my secret

"Ok kids, that's it for today, you can go home now." All the trainees bow and left the room

"Bunny? Who is Bun....wait are they talking about Sunny?"

"Ye-yeah." Oh God not this again, I think this is the nth time I've been blushing today

"Awwwww our cute little Taeyeon is in love with the Bunny."

"Shut up you two."

"Does Sunny know about this?"

"Of course not and she would never know about it because I'm not telling her anything."

"Why Tae? If you don't tell her, then you might lose your chance of getting her. You don't want to be like Sica right?"

"Well Sunny told me that I would never have a chance with her."

"Maybe she just shy that why she said that at the spurt of the moment."

"I don't think so, anyway Sica and Nana broke up and me and Sunny plan to meet up after work with the rest of the group to come up with a plan to get Sica and Fany back together."

"REALLY??? they broke up?" Yul and Hyo was shock the hear that, but at the same time they were happy because they were hoping that Sica and Fany getting back together.

"Does the rest of the girls knows about this?"

"Sunny does but not Sooyoung and Yoona."

"Oh ok, where are we meeting up at?"

"Sooyoung's restaurant."<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter