Welcome Back To Seoul

Let Me Be Your Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany have little regret of what she done that night. She was selfish, she didn't want to let Jessica go, but she didn't want to lose Taeyeon either. 

So she decide to continue her relationship with Taeyeon, but keep it a secret from everybody. Taeyeon wasn't better of a person, instead of saying no to Tiffany deal, she agree to it. That make her just as bad or even worse than Tiffany.

Yoona have not talk to Tiffany since that day and she avoid seeing Tiffany every chance she get because the sight of hr sister digusted her and it makes her blood boil in anger. 

 

~ 6 Years Later ~ 

Author's POV

Jessica and Sunny were packing up the last of their  stuff. It currently is 8:00 am and their flight to Seoul is taking off at 5:45 pm this afternoon. 

"Sica are you sure we didn't forget anything?" 

"Yeah, I think so" 

They both graduate a few days ago; Sunny got her MBA, Jessica got her MBA and her master degree in designing. They decide that they going to live together in an apartment in Seoul, but for the current time they will both stay at Jessica's parents house until they can find a good place. Mr. Jung and Mrs. Jung consider Sunny like their own daughter, at time it makes Jessica jealous because they would side with Sunny over their own blood daughter. 

There was one time Jessica parents ask about how was Jessica and Tiffany relationship, and Jessica mood change in an instance, she told them that she didn't want to talk about it, so they respect her  and leave it at the. They never ask about Tiffany anymore after that.

"Sunny did you pack the gift that we got for Yoona and Yuri? Those two idiots is going be like where's my gift? They going to be more happy to see gift, than to see us."

"Hahahahaha, umm....no I think I left it in the living room along with new CDs we got yesterday. Let me go get it."

Those 6 years was a struggle, but with the help of each other and the encouragement from YoonYul and HyoYoung they got through the every hardship together. At first Jessica and Sunny started out as just regular roommate, but slowly their relationship grow into friend and finally best friend. Over those 6 years Sunny make new friends like Yoona, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, and Krystal; they all become close quickly, at time they would all team up to pick on Jessica.

Jessica depression never got better, but the good thing is it never got worse because Jessica friends and family was there to cheer her up and support her no matter what. 

"Goodbye New York, I'm going to miss you, but I'm excited to see Seoul again. I can't wait to go see Tiff, I wonder how's she doing?"

Sunny forbidden Jessica to look at Tiffany's Instagram, but sometime Jessica would do it in private, if Sunny caught her then she have to sit and listen to Sunny long lecture of I told you not to, but why are so stubborn. She always tell Jessica that she hoping too much and in the end she might be the one that's hurt, she explain to Jessica that she only doing this fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter