Let's Breakup

Let Me Be Your Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I've wrote this chapter for all my readers, that have ask for Jeti to break up and for Tiffany to regret what she have done to Jessica and realize how stupid she was this whole time.

 

Author's POV

It have been a couple of days since Jessica and Sunny return to Seoul. They are currently out with with Mrs. Jung right now to look for an apartment. 

"Jessica dear, I've saw this place the other day on my way home from work. It look quite nice and safe for you two, it close to the mansion so you can stop by anytime. I have talk to the manager the rent is a little high, but you father and I will help you."

"You don't have to do that mom, just the first month and after that me and Sunny with find a job  to started paying for the rent and stuff. But let's go check it out"

So the drivers took Mrs. Jung and the girls to the apartment to take a look at it. The place was really nice, it have two bedrooms, one bathroom and everything a renter would need. It location is close to grocery stores, the mall, and downtown. 

"Sunny, what do you think?"

"Its pretty nice Sica, I think we would be ok here."

"So I guess we will be living here then mom"

"Alright sweetheart, we can talk to your father this afternoon and he can started taking care of the money thing, once that's settle then I'll have people bring your stuff over here in few days. Then you guys can started living here."

"Thanks mom. I love you"

"Thank you Mrs. Jung."

"You're welcome girls, that's what family are for right?" 

---------------------------------------------------------

Jessica and Sunny began to discussed with Jeesica parents about maybe starting their own business in fashion. They want to release their own line of clothing and accessories rather than working as employees in other company. 

Mr. And Mrs. Jung agree to help the girls started their company, using some old friends and connection since the Jung family is pretty well know through out of Korea. The Jung family runs Jung University Hospital which is the largest hospital operating in Korea, they have best technological advance equipment and the staffs are train to the best quality. 

Since Jessica have been busy with trying to find an apartment and starting her career soon, she haven't got the chance to go see Tiffany yet and she felt bad about it. But she decides that once she and Sunny move in and get settle down in their new apartment, she with drop by the Hwang resident to visit her girlfriend. 

 

~ A Week Later ~ 

Today is the day where Jessica and Sunny will be signing all the contracts and agreements for the their apartment and they will get the keys for it. Once they receive the keys from manager, they return to the Jung mansion so they can get their stuff and move it over to the apartment. 

"Alright you two, be safe and have fun, don't forget to drop by sometime to visit us." 

"Ok we will. Bye dad, bye mom. Love you guys."

"Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Jung for letting me stay, I hope that I didn't cause any trouble for you."

"Oh no worry dear, we were delight to have you stay with us, you're like my own daughter." 

"We leaving now, come on Krystal."

Krystal is coming to with Jessica and Sunny to their new apartment because the two girls decide to celebrate for their new home, they also invite YoonYul and HyoYoung to come, with they will drop by later.

---------------------------------------------------------

Once all the girls were gather in the apartment, Yuri and Sunny decide to do the cooking just for the safe side since Yoona and Sooyoung would eat all the food before it gets to the table if they were cooking, those two Shikshin will never change and the Jung sis can't cook to save their life, they will burn down the whole kitchen in less then 5 minutes. 

The girls was having so much fun that they didn't realize how much time have pass. The sun have set and the moon have already came out. So everyone decided that it was time to go home. Yuri took Yoona home, Sooyoung took Hyoyeon home and Krystal call her driver to pick her up, since Jessic seas the one who drove her there. 

After everyone left Sunny and Jessica clean up the mess and get ready for bed. While Sunny was in the bathroom doing her nightly hygiene, while Jessica was in her room looking for the box that contain the couple rings she bought. She couldn't remember where she have put them and it would if she lost it because it cost her a lot of money for it. 

"Looking for this Sica?" Sunny held up the box her hand as she stood by the door

"Yeah Sunny, thank you so much, you've safe my life"

"It's for Tiffany isn't it? When did you buy it?"

"Ummmm.....yeah it is. I bought it two days before when left New York."

"Why Sica? I know that I might not be in the position to say this, but I'm still you best friend and I don't want you to get hurt. I'm not saying that Tiffany is a bad person but don't you think it weird that she stop talking to you completely, she didn't come to pick you up at the airport, even though her sister did, I'm pretty sure that Yoona would tell her that you came back. She haven't even bother to come see you since you came back, and don't you defend by saying that she's busy because that excuse is so overuse and I'm getting tired of hearing it."

"I don't know Sunny, but I want to see her tomorrow to find out what's goi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter