Letting You Go

Let Me Be Your Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nana's POV

I've been trying to called Jessica all day yesterday, but she didn't pick up her phone, maybe she's busy with something at the company and its urgent business, so she have to take care of it right away. I'll just call her again later to see what's she up to because I'm worry about her, she cancel our date last night since she didn't feel good.

I've been getting a bad feeling about that Tiffany girl lately, I know that Jessica told me that Tiffany was her ex-girlfriend and when she explain all the thing that happen between them I was thinking what was wrong with Tiffany to do something like that to Jessica; if that was me then I would never hurt Jessica, she too nice and precious. I promise Jessica that I would make her happy, even happier than what Tiffany could have ever done for her.

 

~ Flashback ~

Jessica...wait where are you going?" I kept calling for Jessica, but it look like she not even listening to me, she keep chasing that girl name Tiffany.

"Nana, just let Sica be, she'll explain everything to you later." Oh I forgot that Sunny were standing beside me.

"Who's that girl that Jessica is chasing after?"

"Like I said, Sica will explains everything to you when she's ready." Ok now I'm really curious about what's going on because it look like Jessica and Sunny is hiding something from me. I don't really have any choice but to wait for Jessica to come back and explain, because I sure that Sunny won't say anything about what's happening.

Since I still have work to do because lunch break is over, I head back down to the dressing room and get ready for the CF shooting.

"Nana....hey Nana are you ok? You look like you're not in a good mood."

"Yeah I'm ok it's just that I'm a little tired."

"I know you're lying to me, usually no matter how tired you are, you're always would be in a really good mood after you go see Jessica during lunch."

"Oh alright you caught me. Why do you have to know me so well Lizzy?"

"Because I'm your best friend silly. Mind telling me what is bothering you?"

"It's just some stuff with Jessica."

"Did you got into a fight or something?"

"No no nothing like that."

"Oh ok, but if you ever need someone to talk to then I'm here for you."

"Thanks Lizzy" I gave her a hug. Lizzy is a really nice girl, I've known her since we were still a little kid and honestly I could not ask for a better best friend. I've heard that some people were talking about how Lizzy like me after I start dating Jessica, I never ask her about it because I don't want it to ruin our friendship.

"Hey Lizzy, we have to leave to go to the location of the photo shoot soon, so get ready." Her manager peek her head into the dressing room and told her that

"Ok unnie, I'll be out to the car in a minute." She reply back

"Alright Lizzy, just hurry up, we don't want to be late since those people are a quite strict on punctuality." Her manager disappear and she turn her head back to me

"

Don't worry about me too much Lizzy, you need to hurry so you won't be late, I don't want you to be in trouble with those people and manager unnie. I promise that if I need something I'll call you so we can talk." I don't want her to be late like last time, since she got yell at for being late that one time even though it wasn't her fault at all, but she didn't speak up for herself and I felt sorry for her because she too nice of a person.

"Ok Nana, oh and are you doing anything this Saturday?"

"Nope, I don't have anything plan yet."

"Do you want to hang out Saturday? We haven't spend time with just the two of us for awhile now."

"Sure, I missed hanging out with my best friend. Go now before you get in trouble for being late." Then I push her toward the door.

Now it's my turn to get ready for my photo shoot. I went and put on the outfit that was lay out for me, then goes to one of the stylist oppa to fix my hair, while the makeup artist unnie redo my makeup.

"Sorry Nana it will be awhile before it's your turn since we are having some problem it the equipment." Minho peek his head in and inform me.

"Oh ok, thank you for letting me know Minho."

"No problem. Just relax for awhile, I'll get someone to fix it and there we can resume with the photo shoot again. I don't want you to wait long and then you have to go home late, its not fair to you."

"It's ok Minho, I don't mind wait for a bit, it's not that big of a deal anyway."

"I'll leave you to have relax, while I'll go get a staff to fix the problem."

"Alright Minho"

I guess I'll give Jessica a call to see if she is ok.

* Ring Ring *

"Your call have been forward to an automatic voice system, please leave a message after the beep."

"Hey Jessica baby, just calling to see if you're ok, when you have time call me back."

I sat there for like 30 minutes doing nothing since I was thinking about Jessica and that girl Tiffany that I couldn't focus on anything. I trust Jessica and I know that she would never do anything to hurt me, but I'm still a little worry. It may seem like that I'm possesive of Jessica and I am, but I can't help it because Jessica is the first person that make me have all these weird symptoms of what people would describe as love. Every time I'm with her my heart never stop beating fast, when we hold hands I or hugs my my butterflies are going crazy, I feel like I'm in heaven every time we kiss even if its just a small peck on the lips or on the cheeks; Jessica makes me go crazy for her and I just not willing to let her go.

"Nana, we finish fixing the equipment alread, you can come out now. We'll try to make this quick so we won't delay you from going home."

"I told it's ok, you don't have to worry too much, I don't have anything to do today anyway."

"But don't you want to spend some time with Jessica?'

"Of course I do, but I think she will be busy doing some other stuff."

"Oh ok, but I'll try not to take you long since it your last day before you going to London for that photo shoot next Friday."

"Ughhhh please don't remind me of that photo shoot, I'm dreading it right now, I really don't want to go because then I'll be separate fom Jessica for like a week"

"Oh come on Nana it's only a week" Amber laugh at me and said that I act like a love sick fool

"You don't understand how long it feel when you are away from your lover even if it's just for a few hours."

"You're right, I don't know how it feel and I'm planning to keep it that way.'

"Stop lying, I know you have a thing for the receptionist at our company; if I don't remember wrong, I think her name is Luna." Her face became flush in like feel second

"Shut up, I don't kn-know what are you talking about. I don't li-like anyone name....Lu-Luna."

"Are you sure? I know that she like you, so should I go up to her and make her disappointed right now by saying that you don't like back?" I started to and her face become more red by the second.

"Don't you dare say anything to her."

"Ohhhhh so you do like her." her face change into this busted expression

"Damn it Nana, stop teasing me and stop talking so loud, she will hear you."

"Don't worry she's still at the front desk of the company, while we here in the back.... or maybe not, here she comes Amber."

"I know...just stop saying random stuff in front of her." Luna walking toward our direction

"Hey Luna." I greet her first since Amber was to dazed to say anything

"Hey guys, are you guys heading to the studio for the CF shooting?"

"Yeah we are, is your shift over?"

"Oh no, I'm just heading to use the restroom. Amber....Amber Liu.....Yah llama."

"Huh? what going on. Oh hey Lu-Luna."

"Daydreaming much llama?"

"No-no, hey Nana we need to hurry up and get to the studio or that annoying male actor going to have a fit again."

"Ok, lets go Amber. Bye Luna, we'll see you later." Amber quickly pull me out of there before she probably do or say something to embrassed herself in front of her crush.

"What the hell Nana? I could have look like a fool in front of her."

"I thought you said that you didn't like her?" I some more

"Shut up, since you already found my secret, might as well as tell you."

"Ohhhhhh little Amber have a crush....

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter