A MILLION TIMES YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let Me Be Your Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica's POV

Ah home sweet home.....I finally got off the plane after that long 11 hours flight, my is so sore from sitting that long. I walk from the arrival gate to the baggage area to pick up my luggages.

"JESSIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!" I turn around when I heard the familiar loud voice, the voice that I could recognize anywhere since that voice belong to the person that I love the most."

"Umpppphhhh......Tiff." I stagger back a little bit since she ran and jump on me full force

"I miss you Jessi" She had her arms wrap around my neck and her legs is around my waist

"I miss you too my love"

"I'm so happy that you are back Jessi."

"I'm happy to be back too." I lean in and close the gap batween us to give her a short kiss.

"Yah, we're here to you know." I hear Yuri and the other girls complain, so we pull away from each other.

"We misssed you Sica." We got into a group hug with me and Tiff in the middle, since Tiff was still hanging on to me.

"I missed you dorks too." We eventually got out of the group hug and Tiff got off of me. I pick up my luggages and we headed to the car.

Taeyeon is driving and Sunny is in the passager seat next to her. The middle seats are consist of Tiff on the left with me in the middle and Sooyoung on my right. Yoonyul and Hyoyeon are in the back.

"So Sica how is everything?" I know that Taeyeon is actually not asking about how I'm doing, but she asking about the plan is going, but of course she can't said it straight out or it's going to ruin the surprise

"It's great Tae." Then I turn to Tiff, "baby Sunny told me that she and Taeyeon was planning to live together and so Sunny is moving in to live with Taeyeon at her place, that mean I'm going to be all alone in the big apartment. I was wondering if you would wnat to mo-move in and li-live with me?" tiff have this shock expression on her face, but it change into a megawatt eyesmile in just second.

"I would love to live with you Jessi, but I have to discuss this with Daddy first."

"Of course Tiff."

"Yah, unnie you going to leave me in that big house all by myself just because you want more time to be with your girlfriend?"

"Sorry Yoong, I love you but I love Jessi more." I let out a chuckle when I saw Yoona merong her sister.

"Yuri babe, unnie doesn't love me the most anymore. She love Sica unnie more than me."

"It's ok baby girl, I still love you the most." Everyone in the car started laughing.

Taeyeon drop me and Sunny off our apartment first so could unpack my things and rest early since I still have work tomorrow.

"Goodnight Tiff, I'll see you tomorrow love.

"Goodnight Jessi, sleep well babe. I love you."

"I love you too baby." We lean close for a goodnight kiss.....well the intention was just a short peck, but it turn out to be more like a makeout. Even though the both of us soon ran out of oxygen, neither one wanted to pull away....until

"YAH!!!!!!! Kids stop making out in the street and Fany hurry up before I drive the other home and leave you here."

"Sorry Tae-Tae." She turn her head to Taeyeon and then turn back to me, "I love you Jessi."

"I love you too Tiff." I give one last peck before opening the door for her to enter the car.

With that Taeyeon drove off, leaving me and Sunny to stand in front of the apartment complex. When we enter the place, the first thing that I did was crash down on the sofa to relax my tired body.

"Get up you lazy Jung and go take a shower."

"I don't want to~"

"Stop acting like a kid and go take a shower."

"I can I do it tomorrow? I'm tired and I want to sleep now"

"No, how can you sleep when you dirty and stinky? I don't know how Fany is going to handle you when she come and live with you."

"What do you mean? I am easy going person." I whine

Sunny bust out laughing and rolling on the floor, "Sica that is the funniest joke I have ever heard from you. You think that you are an easy going person? Are you serious?" I gave her a death glare

"You think I'm joking?"

"Of course and let me tell you why. You are the hardest person to wake up Sica and so I have to use CUCUMBER THREAT to wake you up. Which means it will lead to you unleasing HellSica. You are a picky boss, your coffee have to be done a certain way or you won't drink it. Everything that is work related you want it to be done perfectly and some time the employees makes mistake so you reproach them and I feel so bad for them. You hate it when other people touch the things on your desk, you have this I-will-murder-you aura when you find out that something on your desk have been move, even if it just a small object." What Sunny was saying is all true, but I never realize that before; well except for the sleeping thing, I get pretty cranky when someone wake me up.

"But Tiff never said I'm a hard to deal with."

"Sica she is your girlfriend so of course she not going to complain and you know she is too blindly in love with you to notice any of your picky ways."

"Like you're not blindly in love with that midget Kim Taeyeon."

"Don't called her a midget, that is an insult to her vertically challege problem."

"Yeah, but as I was saying, you too are blindly in love with her to see how she is such a byuntae."

"I know that she is a byuntae, but I just choose to ignore it."

"Are you serious? How can you ignore that byun side of her?"

"Well I get use to it......oh and one more thing about you Sica, you are totally whipped for Fany."

"I'm not whipped." I defend myself

"Yes you are. No matter how cranky and annoy you get when other people wake you up, it never happen when Fany wakes you up. Everything she you to do, you it for her without any complain even if you don't want to do it. When you about to kill somebody or misbehave, Fany would say stop and you would stop right away....."

"Ok ok I got it, I'm whipped for her."

"Anyway Sica hurry up and get your lazy up from the couch and go shower."

"No, I don't want to~" I don't want to move, I'm not going to move and nobody is going to do anything about it.

"Fine since you don't want to do it the easy, I guess the only choice left is for me to do it the hard way."

"What are you talking....." But before I could finish my sentence, I felt my body being lift up and thrown over the shoulder by the midget. Then she head toward the bathroom. "HEY PUT ME DOWN LEE SUNKYU. I WANT TO BE PUT DOWN AND I WANT IT NOW. N.O.W" I hit her so she would release me.

"Stop hitting my or I'm going to drop you to the ground." When we finally got to the bathroom, she drop me down into the tub.

"Owwwww my ."

"That's what you get for not listening to me. Now hurry up and remove those clothes and shower." I took of my shirt, "hey at least wait till I'm out of the bathroom, just cause I'm your best friend doesn't mean you I want to see you ."

"But you wanted me to take of my clothes." I

"Ughhhhhh........Sica, forget it I'm going to be outside if you need anything."

"Pajama Sunny, oh and a towel." She left and close the door, I remove the rest of my clothes and turn on the water. I few minutes later I hear the door open again.

"I left you stuff on the counter Sica."

"Thank you Sunny." Then the door close again.

After a long and hot shower, I feel so relax. I laid in bed and Sunny chat about stuff for a few minutes before.....

 

~ The Next Morning ~

Stupid stupid stupid phone, stop ringing. I still want to sleep.

"Sica wake up, it's time to get up and answer your damn phone. Your girlfriend is calling you to wake you up." Ughhhhhh.....Tiff why are calling so early in the morning. I pick up the phone

"Hello?"

"Jessi baby, rise and shine honey"

"Tiff, it's still early."

"Jessica it's like ten in the morning already"

"What are you talking.....oh gosh it's already ten."

"So get up my lazy Jessi and get ready for work."

"Tiff, are you doing anything today after work?"

"Hmmm...let me check my schedule Jessi." I could hear her playful tone on the other side of the line.

"Yah stop teasing me."

"Alright alright, I don't plan tonight."

"Since you have free time tonight, let's go on a date babe. We haven't gone on a date for more then two weeks now."

"That sound great honey. What time are you coming over to pick me up?"

"Seven if that's ok with you."

"Of course. I'll be ready by then."

"I'll see you at seven babe."

"See you then honey and don't slack off at work ok Jessi."

"I don't slack off at work."

"I don't know about that, the few time that I have been there, I only see you and Nana flirting with each other."

"I don't flirt with her and I'll be too busy thinking about this one person who be running on my mind all day to be thinking of anyone else."

"Who is this person running on your mind all day, Jessi?" Her tone change, it sound like she jealous

"That person is you silly"

"You chessy piece of ice."

"And you love this chessy piece of ice the most."

"And you would be right. Anyway I got to get back to work now, I love you Jessi."

"I love you too babe." I give her a kiss over the phone and we hang up

"Sica are you done talking to your girlfriend yet?" I heard Sunny yell from the kitchen.

"We're done talking."

"Then hurry up and get ready Ms. CEO.We're going to be late for work."

"I'm coming mom."

"Damn it Sica, stop calling me mom or I'm going to kill you."

"Yes mom." I quickly run into the bathroom and shut the door because she come and kill me

"SICAAAAAAAAA.....YOU'RE SO DEAD."

 

~ Later That Day ~

I just got work and now I'm going back to the apartment to freshen up before I go pick up my baby.

"Hey Sica you're going out tonight right?"

"Yeah, what about you Sunny?"

"Taeyeon and I are speaking the afternoon together, and also since we don't have work tomorrow you have to help me pack my stuff."

"Of course and we can call the girls to help too."

"Yeah, well I got to go now, have to pick up Taeyeon."

"I got to leave soon too, if I'm late then Tiff is going to whine about it."

"ㅋㅋㅋ whipped."

"You too my best friend, you too." We laugh off the joke and getting ready for our date.

I left the house around 6:30, it doesn't take long to get to Tiff house, but I didn't want to be late and I miss her so I wanted to see her as soon as possible.

When I got to Tiff house, I rang the door bell and waited. Soon a maid came out to open the door.

"Ms. Jessica, please come in."

"Imo Lee, just call me Jessica. I miss you Imo, I haven't seen you in a while."

"I miss you too Jessica, you must be here to pick up Stephanie."

"Yes Imo." I then saw someone moving out of my peripheral vision. I look up to the top of the stair and my jaw drop from what I saw.

"Jessi honey, close your mouth, drool are coming out of it." I hear Tiff chuckle, but the only thing that I could focus on at the moment was how good she look in that dress.

"Ti-Tiff-Tiffany."

"Yes my cute stutter?"

"OMO, you look so beautiful baby." She slowly descend down the stair, I couldn't take off her since she look so beautiful, hot and cute at the same time.

"Jessi babe....hey Jessi, are you ready to go?"

"Oh, yeah." We intertwine our fingers together and walk to my car.

"Awwww, my baby is such a gentleman." I open the door for her to enter the car

"Anything for milady." Once she got in I give her a peck and close the door before walking around the car to enter the driver seat.

"Where are going Jessi?"

"It's a secret babe." I reach my right hand over and intertwine our fingers together.

"Jessi"

"Yes babe?"

"I talk to daddy about moving out and come live with you."

"Did he agree to let you live with me?"

".....yes."

"Really????" I couldn't help but smile wide, I'm so excited since I get to live with my girlfriend, that mean I can spend more time with her and see her more often.

"Yeah, so when do you want me to move in with you?"

"As soon as possible, since Sunny is moving out by the end of Thursday, I was thinking maybe I can help you get your stuff into OUR apartment by this weekend."

"That soon?"

"Yeah, I don't want to spend anymore time away from you."

"Cheesy Jessi."

"I know, baby we're here. Do me one favor, close your eyes and don't open then until I say so." She close her eyes like I ask her to. I got out of the car and open the door, then I help her get out.Once she was out of the car, I close the door and lock the car. "Babe, hold my hand." She reach out to take my hand

It was a restuarant with a beautiful outdoor garden, I reserve the whole restaurant for the two of us. I didn't want anyone to interrupt is tonight

"Baby are we there yet?"

"Almost babe......ok you can open your eyes now."

"Oh My God Jessi....." She smile. "This place is so amazing."

"An amazing place for an amazing girl." She wrap her arm around me to give me a hug and kiss. We eventually broke the hug, I pull her chair out for her.

"Thank you Jessi. I'm so touch that you prepare all of these for us."

"I know you like to go to quiet place and this is one of your favorite place to eat, so reserve the place for us."

"I love you honey."

"I love you too babe." Through out dinner we have small talk about our days and all the things we want to do, I love spending time with Tiff and I would never get bored when I'm with her. I can't wait until the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter