New Love?

Let Me Be Your Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : Thank you ingonthatkpop for giving me the idea for this chapter and FunNee who have ask to make Jessica's heart flush for someone else. So here you go. 

Author's POV 

After paying for dinner, Tiffany drove Taeyeon back to her house and then head back to her own house. 

When she got in the house, Yoona was sitting on the couch watching drama 

"Hey Yoongie"

"Hey unnie, how did it go? Did you see Sica unnie?"

I sat down beside her on the couch

"I saw her alright and everything was horrible. First I thought she was dating Sunny, then now I found that she with some other and the girl said that she's Jessica date for the night. What the hell is even date for the night? Does that mean one night stand? Since when does Jessi do one night stand? Then Taeyeon show up at the wrong time interrupting me from talking to Jessi. Today went from bad to worse to hell." 

"Wait....did you say Taeyeon unnie show up at the wrong time? What is she even doing there?"

"Well I kind of ask her to come with me to dinner..."

"You pabo unnie, why would you bring Taeyeon with you to go see Sica unnie?" 

"Hey I can't go by myself to dinner, that would be weird if I went to a fancy restaurant all by myself and the rest of the girls in the group was all ready going with Jessi and Sunny. Who am I suppose to called to go with me? My assistant?"

"Ok I see you got a point there, but what girl are you talking about, that was with Sica unnie?"

"Let me think, she look kind of familiar......Oh she's that model Goo Hara or something like that, I remember meeting her dad several time when me and Jessi when to The Jung hospital, since he was one of the specialist doctor there." 

"Oh that girl, she the new model for Sica unnie company. She only came to join us for dinner since Sica unnie and Sunny unnie invited her to come." 

"They look pretty close though and when they were walking away, Jessi was holding her hand." 

"How did Sica unnie reacted when she saw you?" 

"She look cold with that straight face and icy glare, then she seem hurt when I called her Jessi. She also pretending that she doesn't know who I'm,  she called me Miss."

"And how about when she saw Taeyeon unnie?" 

"She immediate look uncomfortable and like she want to get the hell out of there. Taeyeon apologize to her, but I didn't think it was the right time to bring up that incident." 

"When you go see her next time don't bring Taeyeon unnie ok? You're just adding more salt to the wound."

"I'm not an idiot, why would I bring Taeyeon. I only brought her today because it was an emergency and I didn't really expect to see Jessica or for Jessica to see the two of us together."

"Ok unnie."

"I don't know what to do, everytime I get a chance to talk to Jessi, someone always comes on us from talking; at this rate I'm can never apologize to her and by the time I get to do that she probably move on to love another person."

"Unnie calm down, I'll see what I can do to help and I'll persuade the other u now to help too."

"Calm down? How can you tell me to calm down right now? Do you think I can calm down?"

"See you're freaking out again and being freak out right now doesn't really help the situation at all."

"Whatever Yoona, you're not helping me anyway. You're always too busy spending time Yuri or with your Sica unnie and Sunny unnie."

"I said I'm going to help you from now on, so stop whinning and without me you know you wouldn't even know what happen to  Sica unnie right now."

"Yeah you're right. Thank you baby sis." Tiffany give Yoona a bear hug

"Owwwww unnie, stop it that hurt. I know I eat a lot but I'm still skinny, so that really hurt."

"Sorry sorry"

 "But do you think the other girls will help me? They were very oppose to the idea of having anything to do with helping me, they said that they wanted to be neutral in this."

"I don't know unnie, but I will try to persuade them into helping, I know Yul will eventually give in since she would do anything for me, but the other two unnies could take sometime and also there is Sunny unnie who's is against the idea of you being anywhere near Sica unnie."

"Oh I think I know what to do with Sunny. Earlier when we were paying the bill for dinner, while you guys were walking out of the restaurant, I think Tae-Tae took an interest in Sunny. She ask me about her but I told Tae-Tae that Sunny was off limit, since dating Jessi." Yoona felt guilty that she lie to Tiffany about she knowing Jessica and Sunny are not dating, but she didn't want to betray Jessica either.

"So what do you have in mind?"

"What if we get those two together, then Taeyeon wouldn't be as lonely since she can be with someone she love and Sunny will be distracted by Taeyeon so she wouldn't be with Jessi 24/7."

"Maybe that could work, but how are suppose to get them together, since Sunny unnie and Sica unnie are with each other all the time and we know Sica unnie would not be very happy to see Taeyeon unnie."

"I don't know....maybe you could ask Sunny to go shopping with you and I'll take Tae-Tae with me they we make them 'accidentally' bump into each other and see how it goes."

"Yeah we can try that, when do you want to do it?"

"Tuesday, I have lots of meetings and paperworks to do because the quarter is ending soon. I have to finish it all before dad comes home from his business trip."

 

Jessica's POV

Ughhhhh finally I'm home, now I can get that must needed sleep.

"Hey Sica get up, you need to shower and brush you teeth before you jump in bed. Get your lazy up and go clean yourself." 

"No I don't want to"

"Don't make me drag you in that bathroom, I will do if I have to."

"Let me sleep, I'm tired."

"Well if you hurry up and go clean up then you would have more time to sleep, instead of laying here arguing with me and you still end up going to have to go clean up anyway." 

"No Sunny, go away."

Since I heard no more noise, I think she left. Good time to to sleep. But suddenly I felt a dip in the bed.

"Sica I have a present for you, do you feel this cold object, it's you favorite food of all time. It's green and smell so..."

Wait what the hell is the cold present she talking about, why does it smell like cucu....

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! GET IT OFF ME. DON'T TOUCH ME WITH THAT THING." 

"If you listen to me this wouldn't have happened."

"Ok I'm going, please just that thing out of my sight."

This girl she's so evil, knowing that I hate that thing, but she always use it to threatening me into doing something. I should never told her my secret. 

Whatever tomorrow is the weekend so I can sleep....no wait I don't have the weekend off; I have to go work even though it's the weekend, being the CEO is the worse. I want to cry right now 

---------------------------------------------------------

Over the weekend Sunny and I have meeting with the designers and people in the marketing department. 

We are lauching our summer collection soon and we will be having a fashion shows by the end of the year, so we need our designers to start working hard, I as the chief designer with have a bigger load of work to do.

 

~ Monday ~ 

"Hello Jessica unnie, Sunny Unnie."

"Hey guys, so today I want to model for the new purses and glasses collection this morning and later in the afternoon, the clothes we had design will arrive then she can have you model for that."

"Sound good unnies"

"Luna, can you please take these two girls down to Key so he can get their hair and makeup ready, then Amber and Minho will be working with them for the photo shoot."

"Ye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter