JellyHwang

Let Me Be Your Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : Thank you all my readers for waiting patiently. Since I'm an evil person, I've made one of my friends  type this chapter for me and probably make her type all of my update until my I'm less busy with school 

 

Tiffany's POV 

I really hope that our plan worked. I know that Sunny probably won't like Taeyeon at the beginning since she knows what happen, but I think that she will eventually give in because Taeyeon have a charm where she could make other people like her very easily, even if she not trying to. 

If it worked then I would be killing two birds with one stone; helping Taeyeon get the girl she like and getting back the girl that I love. 

I wonder what is Jessi doing right now, I missed her so much. I missed cuddling with her while we watch movies or just chilling out, but I think it's going to be a little hard to get her back since I have some rivals to compete against. I don't have to worry so much about Sunny, since Taeyeon can handle her, but there is that Hara girl and maybe other people who also want to be with Jessi.

The next day I went to get coffee and ice cream with Yoona after work, I was looking for a seat while Yoona order our food and drinks. As I was walking to the empty table at the corner of the shop, a girl bump into me and spill her hot coffee all over my shirt. 

"Oh My God, I'm so sorry Miss, let me clean that up for you and I will pay for the dry cleaning bill."

"It's alright, I can clean myself up and you don't need to worry about the dry clean bill." I didn't really mind that she spill coffee on my blouse, even though I really like this blouse a lot; but I feel like my skin is burning badly, since the coffee was really hot.

"Jiyeon are you ok?....Tiffany?" Oh no it Sunny and Jessi

"Yeah I'm fine unnie, it just I spill coffee on this lady and it ruining her shirt, also the coffee was really hot. Wait do you guys know her?" 

"Excuse me." I excuse myself in ran into the restroom; even though I was happy to see Jessi, I didn't want her to see me in this stage plus I think I got a really bad burn on my stomach from that hot coffee

As I was trying to cool the burn, when the door open someone came in. I look at the mirror and to my surprise it was Jessi.

"Jessi....what are you doing here?" 

"Please don't called me that, it's Jessica and I just wanted to see if you were ok?" It's so sweet that she is concerning about me, but she still have a really cold face on when she talking to me.

"If your thinking that I'm sweet for concerning about you, then you're wrong. I just don't want you to get hurt and sue my employee." Ok so maybe I was wrong about her being sweet, but she cares more about her employee than me? 

"Let me see your burn."

"No Jessica, I'm fine. You can leave, you don't have to pretend to be so concern about me." But of course that stubborn girl never listen

"No I'm not going to leave, until I'm sure that you're ok." 

"It's fine Jessica, just please leave. I can take care of myself."

"No, let me see it now, N.O.W" she push me back onto the wall and lift up part of my blouse.

"Stop it Jessica, I will go home and treat my injury, I know you don't care about me anyway, so please leave before I do something rash again." She look at me with those eyes like her feeling has been hurt, but it more like I'm the one that's hurting; not just physically, but also emotionally. Why does she have to act like she care, when I know that she doesn't. 

"Just stop saying that your fine, I know you're hurting, even time you're hurt you scrunch up your nose and grit your teeth." Why does she have to know me so well? 

"I said I'm not hurting, just please go." I'm almost on the verge crying because the pain is too much but Jessica still haven't leave yet.

"You're coming with me to the pharmacy, we're going to buy medicine and ointment to treat your wound." She then took my hand and drag me out of the bathroom.  

As we were walking out of the store, I saw Sunny and the girl name Jiyeon looking as us with a shock expression, then I saw Yoona who was lost and shock at the same time. I mouth to her to save me, but I think she was to focus on my and Jessi hand to look at me. 

When we arrive at the pharmacy, she told me to stay put in the car, while she ran inside to get the ointment and bandage. After a while she came out with bags in her hands.

"Here let me rub this ointment on you."

I was tired with arguing with her because she woukdnt listen to me anyway, so I just let her do whatever she wants. Once she done treating my wound, she insisted on taking home, but I denied it.

"Tiffany, let me drive you home. You can't walk in this condition and Yoona is quite far away to pick you up." This is the first time she called me Tiffany since we broke up. 

"I'm fine Jessica just go home, I'll called someone come to pick me up and thank you for treating my wound, I appreciate." I open the door and step outside, I called Yoona and tell her where I was at so she can come get me. 

15 minutes later, she arrive at place; she got out of the car and help me to get inside and drove us home. 

"Unnie are you ok? Do you want to go to the hospital?" 

"No I'm fine, it's not that bad, Jessi already apply ointment on it"

"I though she was mad at you, why did she help you out? Maybe by any chance she still haven't move on yet"

"I don't know anymore, I'm so confuse; first it was Sunny, then it's the Hara girl, now it's her employee Jiyeon, who next?"

 

Jessica's POV

When she got out of the car, I didn't leave, I just sat in my car and wait to make sure that she was safe. I didn't want to see her get hurt anymore. Her words from earlier ring through my head

"Stop it Jessica, I will go home and treat my injury, I know you don't care about me anyway, so pleas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter