How Could You Unnie?

Let Me Be Your Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunny's POV 

Once we arrive at the hospital, doctors and nurse took Jessica to the emergency room so they could treat her, while one of the other nurse told me to come with so I could fill out some paperwork.

When I finish filling out all the paperwork, I sat in front of the emergency room that Jessica is in, suddendly a doctor rush out.

"Jessica Jung relative?"

"Yes I'm right here"

"She's losing too much blood from her cut, she need a blood transfusion now. I can do it since I have the same blood type as her."

"Alright nurse Wendy will get you ready and we can do the blood transfusion."

 

~ 4 Hours Later ~ 

Phewww finally it's done, I feel so dizzy right now, but it's for Jessica so it's worth it. I'm back outside in front of the room still waiting for the doctors to finish treating Sica. 

"Mrs. Lee?"

"Yes, that's me. Is my friend going to be ok?" 

"Yes, she will be alright. The cut on her forehead is treated so it should stop bleeding, she have a few minor scratches and bruises on her body, she broke her right arm and right ankle and also she have a mild concussion from hitting her head when she fall, but nothing that will life threatening. The nurses have transfer her into one of the room upstairs, you may go visit her now." 

"Thank you doctor." With that I speed off to go find Sica room. 

She haven't woke up yet, hopefully she will wake up soon. I don't know how to contact her family to tell them that she got hurt. I guess that I just have to wait until Sica wakes up and ask her or ask Yoona to tell them. 

"Miss, I'm sorry but visiting hours will be over soon, I just wanted to let you know that." One of the nurse step into the room to inform me

"Thank you. Would you please let me stay with her for tonight, I'm really worry about her and she have no family members that live here, so I just want to make sure she'll be ok." 

"Alright Miss, I'll go get you and overnight pass."

"Thank you" the nurse left to get it and less then 5 minutes later she return with the pass. 

"Here you go. If you need anything or if Miss. Jung wakes up please press this button and one of the nurse at the station will assist you."

"Thank you." And she left

I was so tired, so I feel a sleep as I was sitting in the chair next to Sica bed side.

 

~ The Next Morning ~ 

Jessica's POV 

I woke up to a he pain feeling ever all over my body. I open my eyes and the ceiling look quite unfamiliar. I try to move but it feel like nothing in my body is working

Where am I? The last thing I remember was that me and Sunny was at work, I was on the ladder and the ladder tip over and I fell. Oh I think must be at the hospital. Look over at my left arm, there is an IV wire hook up to it; I look over the right side and saw that my arm is in a cast and there was a short, blonde hair person head on the bed, it must be Sunny. 

I decide to just stay still since I didn't want to wake her up, she must be tired from worrying over me. 

It feel like forever later Sunny finally woke up and she look up at me and start cry, but I think it's tears of joy.

"Sica-ah, I'm so glad that you finally woke up, you don't know how worry I was. I glad that at least you are safe now. 

"I'm sorry for making you worry Sunny."

"It's partly your fault for not listening, if you would have stay back at the dorm this would have happen, but it was mostly those kids fault for running around as and their parents for not watching their kids properly." 

"Let me call the nurse to check up on you"

She call the nurse and soon a doctor and nurse arrive to run some test on me

"Miss Jung how are you feeling?"

"A lot of pain doctor."

"Once the tests result come back and everything it's good then I will discharge you, I will write a prescription for some pain killer for you, please take it according to the dirrection, it should help lessen the pain for you."

"Thank you doctor."

He left to write my prescription and around an hour later he came back in with the tests result. 

"Everything look good, we can discharge you now. You can clean and change the bandage for your forehead at home, but don't forget to make an appointment to come back in to get your cast on your arm and ankle change."

"Yes doctor, thank you so much."

So the nurse and Sunny help me get ready so we can leave the hospital to return to the dorm. 

 

Sunny's POV

For the next couple of days it was really crazy because I have to help Jessica do literally EVERYTHING, since she can't walk or use her right hand. She being complaining that she's bored because she is bound to the wheelchair or couch all the time, the only time she get to leave the room is to go to lectures. 

"Sica, stop complaining I know that you're bored and all but there is nothing you can do because you have casts on and you're driving me crazy. So be a good girl and watch some TV, while I cook dinner, ok?"

"But Bunny, there nothing good on TV. I've been watching it like almost 24/7." 

"Then use the laptop to find something to do, stop complaining, I'm going to cook dinner."

When I finish with dinner, I walk back into the living room and the look on Sica face it's not a good one. She look all depressed again, I wonder what the heck is she looking at. So I walk over to the couch and sat down next to her, I peek over at the computer and that when I saw what cause the source of her depression. She was on Instagram and and she looking at Tiffany's Instagram, there was a whole buch of posts of pictures of Tiffany and another girl I'm guessing that is Kim Taeyeon, being all happy and loving with each other. Some of the pictures are very recent, it was posted like a few hours ago. 

"Sica you can't look at that, now let's go eat dinner." I took the computer from her and exit out of Instagram and close it, then I push the wheelchair into the kitchen. 

She barely touch any of her spaghetti, even though that's like one of her favorite food. She just playing with it using her fork.

"Sica can you please eat it? You don't want to wasted my precious cooking do you?"

"I'm not hungry Sunny."

"You need to eat it so you can take you medicine."

I force her to eat at least a couple bite of food before cleaning up and take her back into the living room. 

She took the laptop and was about to login back into Instagram, but I took it away from her.

"No Sica, I don't think so"

"Why not Sunny?"

"Don't ask me that you know exactly why."

"Please I just wanted to see her face, pretty please with the cherry on top." She make the stupid pouty face of her, I'm not giving in this time 

"No Jessica and that's my final decision"

"But...." Before she c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter