J&S

Let Me Be Your Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Thank you everyone for supporting me and this story, since I didn't want to disappoint you guys; I'll keep on writing it. For those that ask for Sunsic to make Tiffany jealous, here it is and for those who don't ship or like Krytoria, I sincerely apologize; but I will be pairing them in the story. 


Author's POV

Jessica and Sunny was currently at the Jung mansion to talk to Mr. and Mrs. Jung about launching their company soon. 

"Honey, what day did you plan as the opening date of J&S?"

"The last Monday of next month dad."

The girls was busy preparing for the opening of their company, they strive to be the number one fashion line in Korea and maybe the world in as little time as possible. 

Jessica and Sunny was having such a hard time choosing what name they want; they were consider ones like Cool Radian, Infinity, JungLee, Secret Touch, but in the end the chose to go with J&S; since it is both the first letter of their first name. This company will mean a lot to them because they work hard to get it started, but it also fulfill the promise they made with each on the first day they met back in New York, six years ago. 

"Girls I have some people that are already taking interest in investing in the company when it finally is launch, one of my close friend Mr. Im wanted to talk you soon, he is pretty well known in the fashion industry, maybe he can help you out when you need something. 

"Thanks dad, you're the best. Another thing we need to hired employees soon, so me and Sunny was wondering if you knew good people that can work for us?" 

"Of course. Don't worry I'll help you find good employees and especially models. 

"Thank you Mr. and Mrs. Jung. Oh Jessica we have to leave now, the appointment with the interior designer is in 15 minutes."

"Yeah. sorry mom and dad but we have to leave now, if I have any more questions I will call you guys."

"Alright girls, we'll see you later." 

Jessica and Sunny when to the company building that they got a few days ago to meet up with Victoria Song, who is one of the best interior designer in Korea. 

As the three were discussing about wants do, Jessica phone ring. 

"Yoboseyo?" 

"Unnie it's Soojung, where are you?"

"Me and Sunny are at the company building, we are having a discussion with the interior designer for do some project on the building before opening day."

"Oh ok, I'll stop by there and bring you guys some lunch since class got out early today."

"Alright thank you Soojung, I'll see you in a few."

"Sica, was that Krystal?" 

"Yeah she said that she will stop by to bring us some lunch since her class got out early."

"Oh ok"

A while later Krystal arrive at the company building, she park her car on the garage and walk upstairs with four bags of food in her hands. 

"Unnie"

"Hey Soojung, you're here." 

Yeah, hey Sunny unnie and who is this pretty lady here?" 

"Krystal don't be rude to my designer. I apologize for her behavior Victoria."

"It's ok Jessica, I didn't think that was rude. Sorry for not introducing myself, I'm Victoria Song and I'll will be designing the interior of the company."

"I'm Krystal Jung, that ice princess over there little sister. Nice to meet you Ms. Song."

"Just call me Victoria."

"Hey I brought some dukbokki and kimbap if you don't mind" 

"Oh not at all thank you" 

 Sunny turn to Jessica and whisper

"Hey Sica it look like your sister is trying to flirt with Victoria." 

"Yeah I know right, but whatever it's not like she going to listen to me anyway." 

After lunch, instead of going home, Krystal decide to stay because she want to hang out. Soon Jessica, Sunny and Victoria wrap up all the plans and that they have agree on doing.

"Alright Jessica, me and my crews with start working on this coming Monday and estimation that it will take around two weeks to finish."

"Thank you Victoria, we look forward for you complete result, I trust that you will do a good job." 

"I will be taking my leave now. I have to get back to my office to schedule a meeting with my crews."

"You're leaving already?" Krystal asked Victoria as she didn't want The girl to leave yet. 

"Yes, sorry Krystal, I have to get back before it late. I still have a lot of work to do." 

"Oh ok, I guess I'll see you around sometime." Krystal got really disappointed but there was nothing she could do. 

Starting from the upcoming Monday and for the next two weeks Krystal came to the J&S building every day when she got out of school, since she wanted to see Victoria and she knew that the girl was there doing work. 

"Hey Victoria unnie"

"Hey Krystal, you came again? It is because you miss my beautiful face too much, that why you want to see me?" Victoria decide to tease Krystal a little 

Krystal face turn red like tomato, "Ye....ah, sorry if you feel like I'm bothering you, I'll leave now."

"No it's alright, you're not bothering me at all. You fun to have around, it lighten up the mood a little."

"Rea...lly?" 

"Yeah, let's go check out Jessica and Sunny office." 

"Ok" when Krystal walk into the office she was shock to see how different it look from before, "oh wow unnie, it look so pretty."

"You think so?"

"Absolutely. I love this, everything fits so well together" 

"Thank you. Do you want to go grab dinner after this?" 

"Sure"

"Hope you don't mind that we go eat some samgyeopsal. That's like my favorite Korean food."

"Yeah...yeah not at all." Krystal was already shy from when Victoria ask her out to dinner. 

---------------------------------------------------------

For the rest of the month everything was going smoothly. Jessica and Sunny were meeting with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter