I Love You

Let Me Be Your Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Sorry for this fail chapter guys, I was really tired when writing this chapter but I didn't want you guys to have to wait too long for the update.

Tiffany's POV

I'm so sorry Jessi, I know that I've promise Sunny that I'm not going hurt you anymore and what I'm doing now is hurting you. This is the best for the both of us, I don't want to friendly with you when you're still mad at me because then I'm just going to lose my hope at the end.

"Unnie" Yoona just burt into my office room

"Yoong do you know how to knock?"

"Sorry, this is important"

"What is it ?"

"If the group were to go on a trip for vacation would come with us?"

"Whose in the group is going on this trip you mention?"

"Everybody"

"I don't think I can go because I have already missing a lot of work and now there are paperwork stack up in mountain of pile and I need to get this done before with start of the new quarter.

"But unnie the trip is not going to be the same without you"

"Sorry Yoona, just go have fun with everybody, maybe the next trip that the group take I'll be able to go with you guys" I kind of wanted to go on the trip to, but hearing that everybody was going that means Jessi will be there too, since I'm trying to avoid her right now it's better if I don't go because it's going to be hard to avoid her if I see her.

"You know that everybody is getting be busy with their life and this is probably the only chance that this is going to happen, so you might lose out on the chance of bonding with everybody."

"Yoona right now work is more important and if I don't finish my work first it's going to affect this company badly."

"Work is important, but friends are more important because they are there for you when you are having tough time, can work do that for you? If you keep doing this, eventually you are going to lose all your friends and you're going to be alone for the rest of your life." She's right, but I can't tell her the real reason why I don't want to go on this trip and all my secrets right now.

"Yoona go to see the girls, it's already late, I need to talk to dad."

"Whatever unnie" This girl and her attitude

My father said that he wanted to talk to me about something today and it must be important because we usually doesn't really have these kind of meeting like this because we would usually talk about it at the dinner table.

"Stephanie sweetheart?"

"Dad you're here, have a seat" My father sat down on the sofa and I sat across from him

"How are you sweetheart?"

"I'm good dad, what about you?"

"I'm doing fine"

"So you said you needed to talk to me about something?"

"Yes sweetheart, I'm planning to annouce the heirs of Hwang Corp. soon and since I'm getting old I'm ready to pass the company down to you."

"Dad, you're not old and don't passed the company down yet, I'm not ready to manage it all by myself."

"Honey, don't worry you got your sister to help you with this."

"Even with Yoona help I'm not ready to this dad."

"And that's why I wanted to talk to you about marriage"

"MARRIAGE.....are you crazy dad? I'm not marrying anyone." I do not want to get marry with anyone who is not Jessica, even of she never going to love me again.

"But honey don't you want to get married with Jessica?" I haven't told my father about me and Jessica break up since a year ago

"Maybe someday but this is..." My phone rings and interrupt me from my sentence. I look and it was Jessica calling me, she must be trying to look for me even though I told my secretary to tell Jessica that I was busy.

"Are you not going to pick that up Stephanie?"

"It's not important dad"

"Are you sure honey?"

"Yeah" So we just litteraly sat there in until my phone stop ringing

"So what were you saying honey?"

"I said...." and now my phone is beeping because of all this message that Jessica sent me. Then she try to call me again, but I still didn't pick up

"Are you sure it's not important sweetheart? This person seem to be looking for you for maybe some urgent business."

"Yeah it's fine dad, I'll call this person back later when I have time."

"Do you mind me asking who is it?"

"It just a friend, she probably just have some question about you know girl stuff"

"Oh ok"

"Anyway as I was saying I don't want to get mrried yet, I'm just not ready for this."

"But honey it important that we do this early and don't you love Jessica? If you do then why are you so against this marriage"

"Because.....oh look at the time, don't you have a meeting to attend back at your office dad?" I walk him to the door and him out

"I'll let you of this time Stephanie, we will discuss about this matter some time soon

"Dad we discussed about this already, I already said that I'm not ready for it."

"But honey both you and I are getting older and I need to pass the company down to you soon."

"Dad I'm only 25, I'm still young. How about a few more year and we talk about this again."

"Jessica dear, it's nice to see you here." Father greet....Jessica???I turn around and a horrified expression was plaster on her face.

"It's nice to see you too sir. I'm sorry I didn't have to chance to visit you since I came back."

"It's alright Jessica, I know you were busy and what did I tell you about calling me that, I told you do called me dad, you are already like a daughter-in-law to me ."I could see her flush up when she heard that

Oh good what do I do, I thought that Jessica have left already and she didn't, I have to leave now before she can get to me

"I'm not married to any of your daughter yet Mr. Hwang, so I think dad would not be a very suitable thing for me to call you.

"Not yet Jessica, but you will soon, so might as well practice calling me that now so when you're married to my daughter you're already use to it." As Jessica attention was on my father I took that opportunity to run back into my office, shutting the door and loocking it. I heard my father said something about to talking about Jessica but I didn't pay attention to it

"I'm busy right now dad, so I'll talk to you later"

Why did she have to be here today of all days, I really hope she doesn't say anything to my father about what happen between the two of us and why did she have to hear that part about the marriage thing as well. She probably won't care anyway. I know that Jessica would be wait outside for me and I don't want to see her right now, so I decide to stay in my office and get some more work done, so I can catch up on my late work.

"Tiffany please open the door, I need to talk to you." She she came and knock on the door, I wanted to open the door and give her a hug and a kiss, but no I can't give in to it, so sat down in my chair and put on some headphone so I could pretend like I'm listening to music even though the reality was so I can't hera Jessica voice and knocking anymore.

A few hours later, my eyes were tired from looking at the computer screen too long, I look over at the clock and saw that it was already 10:15. I a little scare that Jessica would still be awake so I didn't want to go outside of my office, but at the same time I wanted to go home so I will take a risk and peek my head out of my office to see where she is. Luckily she was sleep in the chair there, poor Jessica she must be uncomfortable. I walk over to where she was sitting, I kneel down and look at her peaceful and beautiful sleeping face. I touch her soft skin and crease her face gently.

I got so absorb into admiring Jessica that I lost track of time. When I look at my watch it was already 10:30, so I decide to call my driver to take Jessica back to her apartment

"Dongwoo, please take Ms. Jung back to her to her apartment, here is the address, make sure that she get back safety."

"Yes Ms. Hwang"

"Thank you" He took her to the limo and drove her home. Now it time for me to go home.

 

Jessica's POV

Gosh these girls did all the planning for this trip but they make me do the booking for the tickets and the hotel. Since we are going next week I got to finish all my work ahead of time.

I really hope what ever my friends is planning is going to work and how the hell are they going to get her to go on that trip since she basically already said no. I getting such a bad headache thinking about this, I really feel like just giving up on her because I'm tired of fighting when I know the end result is we never gonna be together, but at the same time I might regret that I didn't do anything to get her back. Please God just give me one last chance to get her back; if I succeed then there is nothing I can be more happy about, if I fail then I'll give up and just be friend with her.

"Sica, so we have a plan of how to get Tiffany to come with us on the trip"

"How?"

"We are going to have to do a little kidnapping"

Kidnapping??? What the hell did you guy plan this time?"

"Calm down Sica, it's not like we going to kill her or anything."

"Why do you guys always making weird plans all the time?"

"Well if we just sit here and watch you try to do something then it would either be the most boring love story ever or we would have to wait for a million years and nothing would be happening."

"Ok that's true, but I you just at least make normal plans?"

"Normal plans are for boring people and we aren't boring, so we have to make weird plan." What the hell with all these answers

"Well I do agree with the part where you said that you guys aren't boring people, but I think sometime there is nothing wrong with being boring people."

"Sica if we were boring people then you would never even have the chance to get back with Tiffany, anyway so the plan to that Jeju trip is we're going to kidnap Fany and bring her with us. We really don't care if she doesn't want to go because we all know how much Fany love to travel and go to other places especially for vacation, she just trying to avoid you, so we are geting you guys back together."

"I don't really have a say in this plan, so just do whatever you think would work." I know that if I be stubborn and not letting my friend help me then I'm going to lose that last hope of getting Tiffany back.

"Don't worry to much Sica, if this plan doesn't work out, it just mean that you not fate to be together and its time to move on for the better or for the worst."

"Of course I'm going to nervous, but I really trust you guys with all this. Thank you, you could never ask for better friends."

 

~ The Day Before The Jeju Trip ~

Tiffany's POV

"Unnie are you sure that you don't want to come with us?"

"I'm sure Yoong, you guys go and have fun ok?" 

"Unnie, I know you're hiding something from the rest of us"

"I don't know what are you talking about Yoong, I'm not hiding nothing form any of you."

"I haven't see you with Sica unnie for a few days now, did something happen between the two of you?"

"No nothing happen, I just haven't have time to spend with Jessica for the last few day, but things will maybe get better after she comes back from the trip."

"Unnie why are you lying to me? I know something happen between you two. You and Sica unnie are so much a like, always keeping your own feeling to yourself and end up losing the thing that is the most important to you."

"Why does everyone always think that Jessica and I are close with each other?" Now I have to put my acting skill on and pretend like I don't know Jessica

"Because you are unnie, did you ever wonder why Sica unnie was so sad that you can't remember her?" 

"Well I did remember she was really sad that day at the hospital, but I didn't know why she was sad"

"She sad because she loves you and you can't remember who she is. I feel so sorry for Sica unnie, she broke up with her girlfriend because of you and now she getting hurt again."

"What do you mean by she broke up with her girlfriend because of me?"

"She was dating Nana for awhile, but Sica untie broke up with Nana because she still love you."

"Still love me? I thought that we were only close friend"

"She's more than just close friend to you unnie, she is a lot more important than that."

"Yoona, you avoid this topic every time I ask about it , but please can you tell me who Jessi really is to me."

"She was your girlfriend unnie."

"Was?" 

"Yeah you two dated from your first year of junior high to when you graduated college, you did something wrong and you two broke up."

Oh I see" 

"Well I'm heading to bed early, we have an early flight tomorrow."

"Ok goodnight Yoong." She walk out of my room and I saw her talking to Dani about something before heading to her room

I need some fresh air and time to think about all the things that have been happening recently, so I took a walk to the park. I already know about the we dated and broke up part, but the thing that is the most confusing is when Yoona told me about how Jessi still love me and the reason why she broke up with Nana is because of me. So does that mean Jessi really still love me?

What do I do? I don't want to lose her but I don't want to embarrass myself if she move on. I know for the last month she was really friendly and nice to me, but maybe because she think that since I don't remember anything we can start over. 

When I got home I have a weird feeling that something is about to happen,  but I don't know what it is and I'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter