Avoiding

Let Me Be Your Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany's POV

For the rest of the night I couldn't sleep because I'm worrying about what is going to happen the next day. Should I tell everyone especially Jessi that I can remember her now or should I keep quiet about this. I think that I'm not going to say anything to anyone and avoid Jessi for the time being until I can figure out if Jessi is still mad or not, but yesterday at the restaurant it seem like got along well with Taeyeon. Maybe she just not mad at Taeyeon because they are only friend ant they talk out their problem, while I was her ex so she would be more mad because she trust me completely and I betrayed her.

"Unnie are you awake?" Yoona knock on my door, she sound like she is half asleep

"Yeah I am, do you need something Yoong?"

"Can I come in?"

"Yeah" I got up and walk up the door and unlock it for Yoona. She walk in and head straight to my bed

"Unnie are you ok? I heard you screaming over something about don't leave you or you needing somebody" Oh did she hear about everything, oh crap

"It's just a dream about something bad that's all" Yoona collapse onto my bed and curl up with her Rilakuma. "Yoong are you going back to your room?"

"Unnie just let me sleep here, I'm too tired to go back to my room" Aish this girl, she came over just to ask me that and now she want to sleep in my room.

"Fine but please that that bear out of my bed, the bear is so big that it's taking up all the space."

"But unnie, you know that I can't sleep without my Kuma."

"Yoong you're 24 for god sake." sometime I think my sister is five because she tend to act like a little kid

"Taeyeon unnie is older than me and sleep with those dookong peas and you always have that Totoro with you" Ok I see her point there

"But can you at least move it a little so I can lay down, it's taking up all of my side of the bed." And my bed is already a king size bed, so you could imagine how big that thing is. She took it and and move it too the other side so I can lay down, once I did that Yoona imediately snuggle up against me. "Yoong, you brought your Kuma with you so you can hug it while you are sleeping, so turn the other way and hug it, don't hug me."

All I got as a respond from her was her snoring. God Yoona sometime I don't know what to do with you.

 

~ The Next Day ~

Light is peeking through the gap of the curtain signaling that it is morning. I am so tired since I couldn't go back to sleep after that nightmare and now I have to get up to go to work.

"Yoong, wake up. Come Yoong get up, we have to go to work or we're going to be late."

"Five more minutes unnie"

"Yoong it's already seven"

"Unnie, we can go to work when ever we want. It's not like we are the employees that have to be at work on time."

"First of all I have a meeting at nine, so I have to be there soon and second as higher up of the company we need to set example by being to work on time."

"Ok ok, I'll get up now" Yoona drag herself out of my bed and went back to her room to get ready. I took a quick shower and as I was getting dress my phone started ringing. I look and it was Jessi who was calling, the one person I want to avoid right now; I decide not to pick up since I'm not ready to talk to her yet. I wonder why is she calling so early in the morning. Then my phone beep notifying me that I got a text

From: Jessi <3

Hey Tiff, why didn't you pick up my call, are you still a sleep? Get up you sleepy pink pig.

Do you want to go shopping after work today. If you do just let me know, I'll pick you up and we can go. Oh then we can stop by this new sweet shop that I saw the other day, I was waiting for you to come with me.

I miss you, call me back soon

Gosh Jessi, you make it harder for me to avoid you and how dare you called me a pink pig. Oh crap. I'm late now I got run hurry before that meeting start becuase I know that most of the people who are in the meeting today are old people and the hate when anyone is late.

"Yoona, are you ready?"

"Yeah" the both of us rush down stair to find one of the maid holding two plate of food in her hand.

"Ms. Hwang and Ms. Hwang, here are your breakfast."

"Sorry Dani, we won't be able to eat that, we got to leave before we're late" I rush to get my key and head out to the car to start the engine, Yoona climb in a few minutes later and we speed off to the company. Thank god I made it to the company on time, so I don't have to worry about getting a rant from those old people.

The meeting was long and boring, I was stuck in it until lunch time and I couldn't be any happier when it was over. I went back to my office and check my phone. there was like ten missed calls and six texts from Jessi.

From: Jessi <3

Hey, where are you? Are you ok?

 

From: Jessi <3

Why aren't you picking up any of my calls or answering my text?

 

From: Jessi <3

Tiffany, Where are you? Did you get hurt? Please hurry up and let me know, I'm so worry....

Sorry Jessica, I'll just text you back instead of calling you because I know that if I heard your voice then I will tell you everything whether it be intentional or not.

 

To: Jessi

Hey sorry, I woke up a little bit late this morning so I was rushing out of my house and when I got to the company, I went straight to a meeting until lunch time. So I didn't have time to answer you call or text....I'm so sorry for making you worry Jessi

Not even a minute later my phone beep that I got a message. It was from Jessi, that was quick. Is she not working?

 

From: Jessi <3

Thank god, you finally answer, I couldn't focus on my work since I was really worry and Sunny is lecturing me for slacking off.

 

To: Jessi <3

Hahahahahaha........you probably deserve it. Go back to work slacker

 

 

From: Jessi <3

 

Have you eaten Tiff?

 

To: Jessi <3

No not yet, but I don't think I'm going to have time to eat today, since I have been away for too long and all these paperworks is piling up and waiting for me to look at them. What about you Jessi?

 

From: Jessi <3

Yeah I did and hey by the way did you get my message this morning?

 

To: Jessi <3

Yeah I did, sorry I'm a little busy today, so I don't think I can go out with you today. Maybe another time

Anyway I have to get back to work now, I'll talk to you later Jessi.

She didn't reply back after that so I guess that she was either busy or disappointed, maybe both. I'm sorry for having to lie to you Jessi, I will tell you everything when I'm ready.

 

Jessica's POV

I'm so disappointed that Tiff is going to busy today so that mean we can't spend time together. I haven't seen her since last night and I already miss her so much. Maybe I could stop by Hwang Corp. today after work to see if she needed help with anything.

"Sica what are you doing?"

"Ummm.....nothing"

"Stop slacking off you ice princess, we got a lot of work to be done. Oh and the girls wanted to discuss something about going on a trip after work today."

"A trip?"

"Yeah a trip, like you know vacation." This sound sound like a great idea, I need a break from work since I being working too much recently. I want to take sometime off and spend it with my friends and Tiff.

"That sound great, we definitely need sometime off."

"You're right, we being working almost every single day since the day this company open. We need a break before we become workaholic."

"Yep"

"Sica, I want to tell you one more thing...."

"What is it Sunny?"

"Ummm...after you went to bed last night, Tiffany call me and said that she wanted to talk."

"Did you talk to her?"

"Yeah we did, l met up with her last night at the cafe near our apartment."

"What did she wanted to talk to you about?"

"She ask me about the rings." Oh God, is Tiff about to remember everything? I heard she she ask Taeyeon, Yoona and now Sunny about those rings. I'm quite execited of the idea that she might remember who I am.

"What did you tell her?"

"Please don't get mad at me for this but...I...ummm...told her that you bought those ring for her."

"Why would you tell her that Sunny? Oh My God, she going to kill me for lying to her and said that I don't know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter