Giving You A Chance

Let Me Be Your Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunny's POV

Damn this miget Taeyeon, she is so annoying right now. I think giving her my number was not the smartest decision I have made in my life. Now she's constantly texting or sometime calling me to see what I'm up to and asking if I wanted to hang out with her. I'm still not on the best term with the girl, but I feel like for some reason she is slowly breaking down the walls that I put up to keep her out. Maybe it's her dorky moments, byuntae mind or embarrassing times that's making me slowly feel like I'm giving in to her.

* Ring Ring *

Its must be Taeyeon calling again, this is like the nth times she called today.

"What do you want Kim Taeyeon? I working right now"

"I was just going to bother you until you agree to go to the carnival with me this weekend."

"This is the last time I'm going to say this, I'm not going to the carnival with you."

"But....Sunny I already bought the tickets for us, if you don't go then who am I suppose to go with?"

"I don't care who you you're going with, just stop bothering me. Actually you know what, you should go with you're best friend Tiffany."

"No, I don't want to go with Tiffany, I want to go with you."

"Why do you wan to go with me so badly?" 

"Because I  think you're cute so I wanted to spend time with you." Thank God she can't see me right now because I'm blushing.

"Whatever Midget I'm......"

"Who are you calling midget? I'm taller than you"

"Like barely"

"But I'm still taller than you, so you can't called me a midget"

"Ok fine, but as I was saying, I'm not going to the carnival with you."

"So I'm going to bother you until you come with me. I got to go now, but I'll call you later."

Phew finally I can go back to work without having to worry about anyone bothering me, but I know that sooner or later Taeyeon is going to find some other way to bother me again. I just going to get as much work done as possible before Taeyeon distract me again. Lucky that Jessica isn't here or she probably say that her mood is kill from hearing that midget voice. 

 

~ A few hours later ~

* Knock Knock *

"Come in" 

"Hey Sunny" Oh My God!!!!! What is this girl doing here? Is she crazy for coming here, if Sica saw her there would be a big problem

"What are you doing here Taeyeon? Are you crazy? I know that Sica would kill you if she saw you here right?" 

"I know, but I sneak in here to see you." Ok I seriously regret taking her home that day from the mall because now she is bothering me non stop with the excuse that she wanted see me or spend with me. 

"Kim Taeyeon, you can't be here. Now please leave or I'm going to security."

"No don't called security, I promise that I will leave if you agree to go the carnival with me this weekend."

"No Taeyeon, I already said that I'm not going with you to that festival now go."

"Please Sunny......please go with me.....please" Ughhhhhh why does she have to use that stupid puppy eyes, now she's making me feeling guilty for making her look sad

"No and that's final"

"Please....." I give up, her puppy eyes is making my guilt eating me alive 

"Ok fine, I'll go with you to that freaking carnival this weekend."

"YESSSSSS!!!! I knew you would give in of I beg hard enough. 

"Why do you have to make me so guilty with that stupid puppy eyes"

"I don't know, may be because you like me too." WHAT??? She think that I like her, keep dreaming 

"You're so funny Taeyeon, but no I don't like you. You think that would like you after you hurt my best friend like that?"

"I know what I did was wrong and I could never ask for Jessica's forgiveness and I understand if she would never forgive me." I could see the guiltiness in her eyes, but it's Jessica choice whether she want to forgive Taeyeon or not. 

"Ok Taeyeon, I already agree to go with you, so now please leave before Jessica comes back and you know that she would go on HellSica mode right now if she saw you."

"I'll go now, I'll come to pick you up on Saturday."

"Ok Taeyeon"

 

~ That Saturday ~ 

"Sica, I'm not going to be home today, I'm going out with Tae-Taeyeon since I promise her that I was coming with her to the carnival"

"Tae-Taeyeon? You're going to the carnival with Taeyeon?"

"Ye-yeah...."

"Oh ok have fun Sunny."

"Are you ok Sica?"

"Yeah I'm fine, just go have fun Sunny"

"Ok-ok Sica." I hope that Taeyeon isn't mad at me for making her wait.

I came downstairs to find Taeyeon already in the lobby waiting for me to come, she look nervous and excited at the time.

"Taeyeon, sorry I'm a little late, I have to tell Sica that I was going out with oyu today "

"It's ok Sunny. How is Sica?"

"She doing good, still get sad sometime but I think that she is slowly  trying to forgive you and Tiffany."

"That's good to hear, I hope that she'll forgive the both of us soon. I felt bad for Tiffany because she suffering a lot since her and Jessica broke up."

"Well it was HER and YOUR fault for making Sica sad and heart broken, so Tiffany should experience some of that heart break like Jessica did." 

"I know, I wish I could go back and fix my mistake or at least some way make it up to her." 

"You know what we should stop talking about Sica and Fany for right now, I waste my whole afternoon just to spend it with you, so let go have some fun at the carnival."

"Ok lets go."

Even though I try to distance myself from the girl, it's so hard because she always doing something dorky that make me laugh at her. Taeyeon won a giant stuff bunny for me, she told me the reason why she pick a bunny was because it reminded her of me, which make me blush. I have so much fun at the carnival that I didn't realize how mush time have pass, it was getting late and Taeyeon was insisting that we going home and we could come back tomorrow, but I still wanted to have more fun since it have been a while since I have this much fun. I have been so busy with work since Jessica and I started the company that I rarely have time for doing fun thing.

"Sunny come on lets go home, we can come back tomorrow. How do you still have so much energy right now, even though I'm like dead tired?"

"No come on let me play one more game and then we can go."

"Sunny if we came home too late Sica would get worry and then she might kill me."

"I'm sure she's fine, I'm a big girl I can take care of myself. So can we please just play one more game?" I make a puppy face at her, I could see that she slowly giving in te idea of Sica killing her is still holding her back

"We can't Sun..."

"Please just one more time, I promise that I will obediently go home after that."

"Ok...ok fine, one more game it is." YESSSSS!!!!!! mission to make Taeyeon fall for my charm was a success 

After playing one more game, Taeyeon drag me to the car so we could go home. She drove me back to my apartment but before we get there I ask her to stop by a small restaurant so I can pick up some food. 

"Hey Taeyeon, this is for you as a thank you for taking me to the carnival" I hand her one of the to go bag that I bought

"Yo-you bought food for me?" She was shock to see that I bought her some dinner 

"Yeah. do you not want it, you don't have to take it if you don't want to"

"N-no, thank you for buying dinner for me"

"No problem, I just want to pay you back for buying the carnival ticket and asking me to come with you."

We make small conversation through out the rest of the ride home. When we arrive at the apartment, she drop me off at the front of the building. I got out of the car and kneel down the height of the window of her Mercedes, she open the window and turn her head to me.

"Thank you Taeyeon, I have a lot of fun today and sorry for being so mean to you before, I shouldn't hva thought that you were a bad person after you did that."

"It's ok Sunny, I could understand why you didn't like me in the first place and I should apologize for making such a bad first impression, but maybe we could be friend now?"

"Yeah that sound like a good idea. Well I have to go now, goodnight Taeyeon and drive safe ok?"

"I will thank you for coming with me today, lets hang out again some time."

"Yeah definitely, bye Taeyeon" I wave to her and she did the same to me and then drove off. I head into the building and up my floor, when I got into my and Jessica apartment, I found that all the lights are off with the TV on showing some typical romance drama and Jessica is now where to be seen. I turn on the lights and walk over to the couch to find Jessica sleeping there. I went to the kitchen to set the food down on the table before going back to the living room.

"Hey Sica, wake up I home" I shook her body knowing that she is a heavy sleeper, but to my surprise she woke up. She sat up and rub her eyes cutely like a little kid.

"Hey Sunny, how was your date with Taeyeon?"

"Da-date? What date? We just hanging out and aren't you mad at me for being with Taeyeon?"

"Why should I be mad at you? Just because I mad at Taeyeon doesn't mean I'm going to forbidden you from seeing her."

"I mean she isn't a bad person, except for that one incident."

"I never said that she was a bad person and I really don't mind that you want to spend time with her, maybe she could make you happy"

"Are you sure about this Sica?"

"I'm 100% sure about it, but anyway I hungry did you get any food?"

"Yeah I got some take out before coming back, it's in the kitchen."

"Lets go eat then."

 

~ 2 Weeks Later ~

"Oh Tiffany, what are you doing here?" I was quite suprise to see Tiffany standing the lobby of the J&S building 

"I'm here to see Jessica. Is she in the here?"

"Yeah she should be here, come with me I'll take you to go see her." I walk to my and Jessica office with Tiffany following closely behind me.

The first thing I saw when we got into the office was Jessica and Nana flirting with each other, I can't imagine how shock Tiffany is rigt now to find out that Jessica have move on and now dating another person.

 "Hey you two lovebird, if you guys are planing to makeout right in front of the door, then move out of the way and go get a room since your blocking it  and I can't get in." 

"Hi to you too Sunny."

"Hey Sooyeonie, I think someone is grumpy, because she jealous that she have no one to be affectionate to." Jessica laugh at Nana joke, but only to earn a glare from me

"Whatever, I'm not jealous and totally happy to be y, free & single, I’m ready to, bingo. Oh Sica, I brought someone with me, she wanted to see you and you did said that you wanted to talk to her."

"Who is it?"

"Tiffany"

"Where is she?

"Look to your right Sica" 

She look to her right and saw a shock looking Tiffany staring at her and Nana, since they were still in a hugging position. I could see some tear forming in her eyes, but before any of us could say anything she turn around and ran away. 

"Wait Tiffany let me explain. I need to talk to you." Sica let go of Nana and ran after her, but she didn't turn back.

Jessica...wait where are you going?" Nana kept calling for Sica, but it look like she not even listening, she kept chasing Tiffany.

"Nana, just let Sica be, she'll explain everything to you later." 

"Who's that girl that Jessica is chasing after?" She seem curious and confuse at the same time

"Like I said, Sica will explains everything to you when she's ready."  Then she left the room without saying a word, I could tell tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter