I Miss You

Let Me Be Your Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tiffany's POV

I didn't realize what just happen until the same clerk walk up to me and try to explain things.

"Miss, I think you have really missed understood what really happen between Ms. Jung and I"

"Missed understood? What do you mean I missed understood? I saw everything that happen between you with my own eyes"

"If you don't mind I'm asking a question....are you by any chance, Ms. Jung's girlfriend?"

"Yes I'm her girlfriend. How did you know?"

"Well she called you....ba-baby and also I can tell by the way she's looking at you, her eyes sparkle and she smile wider than when she's talking to me"

"Since you said that it was a missed understanding, then can you please explain what was going on."

"Yes of course Miss. Ms. Jung and I were only talking about her clothing line and also she ask me a few question about her products that is currently being sold in our store."

"Oh......" God damn it, I missed up and I messed up a big time. I hope that Jessi not too mad at me and will forgive me for this.

"You should go after her before it's too late"

"I'm so sorry for the blaming you wrongly" My stupid jealousy issue and jumping to conclusion too quickly.

"It's not your fault Ms...."

"Tiffany. Tiffany Hwang"

"Ms. Hwang....as in the future heir of the Hwang Corp.?"

"Yes and again I apologize, I must leave now." I quickly left the mall and practically run to the parking lot, but I was too late, the car is not there anymore. I wonder where did she go.......oh maybe she went back to the hotel.

I called the cab to head back to the hotel, once I got there I quickly pay the driver without even bother about the changes. I got out of the cab and rush to my and Jessi room, when I open the door, no one was in there. Then I realize something was missing....Jessi luggage isn't in the usual spot that it was in, so I rush to the closet and open it, all her clothes were gone. I fell onto to the floor crying and wishing that I could turn back time and took back what I said to her, why am I so stupid not to see how loyal she is to me. I hard footstep coming into the room but I was too sad and angry to care who it was.

"Fany-ah are you ok? What happen? Where is Sica?"

"I don't know where she is Sunny....." I so more

"Did you two got into a fight?" She sat down next to me and pull me into a hug, I wrap m arms arond her waist and bury my head in the crook of her neck.

"Yeah, but it was all my fault" she rub my back and telling me that everything is going to be ok.

"Fany can you tell what did you guys fight about?"

"We were out shoppoing...."

"Sunny Bunny, why are you......oh Fany are you ok? What happen?" I was trying hard to hold back my tears, but I couldn't, so I cry more soeaking Sunny shirt with my tears.

"Oh My God Fany, why are you crying and where is Sica?" At the mention of Jessi, I feel like I'm dying on the inside because she left me. 

"Taengoo, can you quiet down a little?"

"Oh.....sorry guys"

After a while I calm down a little, I decide that I can tell them what happen. Both Tae-Tae and Sunny was very understanding and comforting, they knew that what I did to Jessi isn't right, but instead of getting mad at me, they gave me advice that would help me.

"Thank you Tae-Tae and Sunny, but the thing is....she left but I don't know where she went. She took all of her clothes and luggage with her."

"Let me call her to see where she's at" Sunny took out her phone and dial Jessi number, but it went straight to voicemail.

Where are you Jessi? please be safe, I can't bear to lose you. I'm sorry for what I've done, please just don't ever leave me.

"Let's go look for her, maybe she still in Jeju somewhere" Tae-Tae called the rest of the girls and ask them to help look for Jessi. They were all worry and confuse about why Jessi were missing, but Sunny told them to help look for Jessi instead of asking questions right now. 

We look for hours and hours, we look at place that she might be, but we couldn't find her. Sunny who was searching with me keep on trying to call Jessi, but the phone went straight to voice mail everytime.

When it get dark, we gave up and return to the hotel with no luck. None of the only girls were able to find her either. 

"Taeyeon, Sunny, Tiffany, do you guys mind explaining to us why are we looking for Jessica. Where is Jessica?" Yuri ask

"Ummmmm.......I too scare to tell the rest of the girl what happen

"We are waiting Tiffany"

"I-I accidentally called her a bi- when we were out shopping"

"Why Fany? It must be really bad if Sica is no where to be found and she won't pick up her phone"

"Well I got jealous of her and the store clerk that was working there and when she try to explain to me what happen, I refuse to listent to what she have to say and called her a .....I didn't realize that it slip out of my mouth until it was too late."

"You should have listen to what she wanted to say to you"

"I know guys, I know, I wish that I listen to her because now we won't have this problem. I'm so sorry"

"We are not the one that you need to apologize to, the one you should say sorry to is Sica."

"But I don't know where she is and I worry about her" 

"Don't worry too much, Sica is old enough she can take care of herself. We are goin to help you find her"

"Thank you guys" I was surprise that they weren't mad at me. 

Suddenly Sunny's phone ring interupting our coversation.

"Yoboseob?"

"Are you by any chance Ms. Sunny?"

"Yes I'm, what can I do for you?"

"Sorry too bother you, but your name is first on Miss Jung caller list, do I just called you"

"Where is she? Did something happen to her?"

I'm not sure what happen to her, but here SoShi bar and she is drunk and passed out here at one of the table. Can you please come pick her up, since we are closing the bar soon."

"Yes, I'll be there to pick her up soon"

"Thank You" Then she hung up the phone, I wonder who that was.

"I found Sica....."

"You found Sica? Where is she? Please tell me where she is" I was literally begging her 

"Yeah, she at a bar drunk" 

"Then why are we standing here, instead of going to get her?"

"Well the bar is in Seoul, not here in Jeju"

"What???? She back in Seoul?"

"Yeah, let me called Krystal to pick her up. 

 

Sunny's POV

I can't believe Sica is so mad that she went back to Seoul without telling any of us, all of us were so worry because of her. I swear to God when I get back to Seoul, she is going to get a long lecture from me. I understand that she's mad at Fany for calling her a , but she could have call me to tell me that she went back to Seoul. I'm going to call Krystal to come pick up her sister.

"Hey Krystal" 

"Hi Sunny Unnie"

"Are you doing anything right now?"

"Ummmm......I'm on a date with Victoria right now, did something happen to you and the other unnie?"

"Not really, but ummmmm....your sister is back in Seoul. She is drunk and passed out at Soshi Bar by our apartment. Can you please go pick her up and take her back to the apartment? I'm so sorry for ruin your date."

"It's ok unnie, don't worry about it, I'll go get that troublemaker sister of my right now"

"Thank you Krys"

"You're welcome. I'll call you to let you know when I get her back to the apartment safely"

"Thank you so much and sorry for the trouble Krys."

"It's not your fault unnie, it's my sister and her irresponsible self, but can I ask why did my sister return to Seoul two days early and especially by herself?"

"Your sister and her girlfriend got into a fight"

"Must be serious if my sister left like that"

"Yeah, anyway go pick her up before that man called back to complain"

"Alright unnie, I'll talk to you later."

"Bye Krys"

"Bye unnie"

Now I don't have to worry so much, since I know that Sica have her sister to take care of her. 

"Fany-ah, Sica will be fine now, I called her sister to go get her so don't worry too much ok. We'll be back to Seoul in two days and you can apologize to her then"

"I hope that she will forgive me for this"

"She will, she love you too much for stay mad at you. I know Sica would do anything to make you happy, even if it's hurting her."

"I think that I don't deserve her because I hurt her way too much and always think about myself instead of her" 

"You know Fany, Sica will love you no matter what happen, so just give her a little more respect and treat her nicer"

"I know Sunny, but it bother me to see her talking and laughing with other girls...."

"I just need to put a little more faith into Sica and trust her. I've been her best friend for a few years and I know that she would never do something to hurt the person that she love, so Tiffany don't hurt her anymore because when you really lose her then you're going to regret it."

"Thank you for the advice Sunny, sometime I just need someone to straighten me out a little and I glad that you are there to do that for me."

"I'm glad that I could help you Fany...." My phone ring, I look at who was calling and it was Krystal, she probably got Sica back to the apartment already. "Excuse me"

I pick up my phone "Hey Sunny, it's Victoria."

"Hey Victoria"

"Soojung ask me to called you and let you know that we got Jessica and took her back to the apartment safely. Soojung is taking care of her right now"

"Thank you Victoria, please tell Krys thank you too"

"I will"

"And I'm sorry to ruin your date with her tonight"

"It's not a problem Sunny, I'm happy to help and I know how important family is to Krystal"

"I'm glad that she found someone good like you"

"You sound like you're Krystal older sister" she chuckle 

"Yeah, anyway it's late already so I'll let you go. Can you please tell Sica to call me when she wake up, I need a talk with that girl"

"Will do Sunny, goodnight"

"Goodnight Victoria" I'm glad that they are able to get Sica back to the apartment safely, if not the first person I would hear from is no other than her girlfriend Tiffany.

"How is she? Is she safe?"

"Yeah, they got her home safely, so there is nothing to worry about and Krystal is taking care of her right now."

"Thanks god" Fany let out the breathe that she was holding the whole time I was talking to Victoria.

"Anyway, we know that she is safe and it's late so I'm heading back to my room."

"Alright , thank you Sunny, I wouldn't know what to do without you"

"That's what friends are for right?"

"Yep, goodnight Sunny" She hug me and I returned the hug

"Goodnight Fany" I return to my own room and I saw Taeyeon sitting out in the balcony waiting for me. I quietly walk into the room, making sure that I'm not making any noise, so I can scare her

"I know you're there Bunny" How the heck did she know that I came in, "and I you were going to ask how I know you came in, well I could smell you when you open the door." And now she is reading my mind

"Gosh Taengoo, you ruin everything, I was going to scare you"

"I know Bunny, so how did things go with Fany?" I walk  over to her and sat down next to her. She wrap her arms protectively around me

"She's ok now and Victoria called me earlier to tell me that Sica is back at home safely, so there's nothing we should worry about."

"That's good, Do you think we should do something to help Fany?"

"I think that it would be better if we stay out of their problem this time"

"You don't want to help them?"

"It's not that I don't want to help, it's just that we shouldn't get involve into their personal matter, when we know that they can solve it put or themselves and also they would get annoy if we stick our noise into the their problems too much."

"You're right, I just really want them to be happy."

"I know you were just trying to help Taengoo, but sometime it's better to let them solve out their problems, instead of us getting involve in it and make it even more complicated then it already is."

"Then we just have to sit back and watch them, but I really hope that Fany will realize to treat Sica better."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter