Where Are You Tiffany?

Let Me Be Your Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

After Jessica finish her classes, she return to the dorm to find that Sunny was making dinner. 

"Hey Sica, I made Kimbap and Tuna sandwiches for dinner."

"Awesome, you didn't put any cucumber in the Kimbap right?" 

"Yes, YOUR HIGHNESS I took the cucumber out of your Kimbap just for you." 

"Thanks Bunny." 

Once they finish dinner, the two started to work on their homework that was assigned. After a few hours on their brutal homework they decide to take a break.

Jessica open her Skype to call Tiffany, but no one answer so Jessica try several more time but still no one answer.

"Tiffany must be busy that's why she didn't answer my call, I'll just call her tomorrow before I go to school." 

 

- In Seoul - 

Tiffany's POV

After school ended, Tae-Tae and I headed to the our favorite shopping mall to check out some new clothing items that was release last week. 

"Oh!!!! Tae-Tae look at that pink shirt don't you think it look nice?"

"Yeah Fany, that would look nice on you, you should get it." 

"Alright, I'll get this shirt then. Hey Tae-Tae didn't you say you wanted to get a new wallet from J.Estina? Let's stop by there after I pay for this shirt." 

"Sure. I heard they just launch the new wallet collection, so I just want to check it out."

"Ok, lets go"

As Tae-Tae and I was walking to the store that have J.Estina products, my phone ring and I recognize it as my Skype ringtone, it must be Jessi. So I fish out my phone from my purse and press the decline button, I don't really want to talk to Jessi right now, since I'm busy shopping with my best friend. But she called several more time and each time she called I just end up hitting the decline button. 

"Fany, who is that calling you? Why aren't you picking up your phone?" 

"Oh it's nobody important, so don't worry about it. I'll just check it later when I get home."

"Oh ok"

 

- In NY - 

Sunny's POV 

Jessica look so space out since Tiffany didn't answer her call. 

"Sica-ah, Sica, Jessica"

"..... Oh sorry, what's up Sunny?"

"Are you ok? You're spacing out again"

"Yeah I'm fine lets just hurry up and finish our homework so we can watch that new drama you wanted to see." 

So we finish our homework quickly and sat down on the couch with Sica's Mac. We going to watch Emergency Couple, I heard from my mom that it's really funny and that Song Ji Hyo unnie is in it, she my favorite actress and she awesome on Running Man. 

While we were watching the drama, I sometime glance over at Sica and she look like she not even focusing on it, she looking at the screen but her mind is somewhere else. 

I decide that it's better that we should go to bed, since it's late already. 

---------------------------------------------------------

The next morning it was the same routine trying to wake Sica up from her slumber, but finally I got her out of bed. 

We head to school and when we arrive, ot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter