Love At First Sight

Let Me Be Your Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N : This will be a Krytoria chapter. I know one of my reader/friend ingonthatkpop, really love Krytoria, so this chapter is specially written for him.

 

Krystal's POV

"Yoboseyo?" 

"Unnie it's Soojung, where are you?"

"Me and Sunny are at the company building, we are having a discussion with the interior designer for do some projects on the building before opening day."

"Oh ok, I'll stop by there and bring you guys some lunch since class got out early today."

"Alright thank you Soojung, I'll see you in a few."

I stop by one of the street vendor and got 4 servings of kimbap and dukbokki since there are my sister, Sunny unnie, the designer and me. 

A while later I arrive at the company building, I  park my baby in the garage and walk upstairs with four bags of food in my hands. 

"Unnie"

"Hey Soojung, you're here"

"Yeah, hey Sunny unnie and who is this pretty lady here?" 

 

~ Flashback ~

"Soojung, do you believe in love at first sight?" My sister ask me that as we are sitting in her room having bonding time.

"Love at first sight? What the heck, unnie do you really believe in that kind of useless thing?"

"Of course, I fell in love with Tiff at first sight. I remember that I was walking and I bump into her because I was spacing out and then I saw her face when I help her pick up her books and boom.... it was love at sight

"You might believe it, but I still think it's just some fluff people make up."

"Don't worry Krystal, one day you find your love at first sight."

"Mhmmmmmm....."

~ End Of Flashback ~

 

"Krystal don't be rude to my designer. I apologize for her behavior Victoria."

Now I know what unnie is talking about when she said love at first sight. Before I never believe in that useless crap because look where my sister love at first sight did to her. That girl cheated on her and broken her heart to little pieces. But that was until just I saw the beautiful lady name Victoria. Just looking at her make me so shy and I'm getting butterflies. 

"It's ok Jessica, I didn't think that was rude. Sorry for not introducing myself, I'm Victoria Song and I'll will be designing the interior of the company."

"I'm Krystal Jung, that ice princess over there little sister. Nice to meet you Ms. Song."

"Just call me Victoria."

"Hey I brought some dukbokki and kimbap if you don't mind"

"Oh not at all thank you"

Sunny unnie turn to unnie and whisper something. 

"Hey Sica it look like your sister is trying to flirt with Victoria."

"Yeah I know right, but whatever it's not like she going to listen to me anyway." 

I could clearly hear them, but choose to ignore it.

After lunch, instead of going home, I decide to stay because I wanted to hang out; well really I just want to watch Victoria unnie working, she look so focus and hot..... I mean pretty. Soon unnie, Sunny unnie and Victoria unnie wrap up all the plans and that they have agree on doing.

"Alright Jessica, me and my crews with start working on this coming Monday and estimation that it will take around two weeks to finish."

"Thank you Victoria, we look forward for you complete result, I trust that you will do a good job."

"I will be taking my leave now. I have to get back to my office to schedule a meeting with my crews."

"You're leaving already?" I asked Victoria unnie as I didn't want her to leave yet.

"Yes, sorry Krystal, I have to get back before it late. I still have a lot of work to do."

"Oh ok, I guess I'll see you around sometime." I  got really disappointed but there was nothing I could do.

So starting from the upcoming Monday and for the next two weeks I came to the J&S building every day once school got out, I wanted to see Victoria unnie and I know that she was there doing work.

"Hey Victoria unnie"

"Hey Krystal, you came again? It is because you miss my beautiful face too much, that why you want to see me?" Ughhhhh......she such a tease sometime, but I can't help it, my face turn red like tomato.

"Ye....ah, sorry if you feel like I'm bothering you, I'll leave now."

"No it's alright, you're not bothering me at all. You fun to have around, it lighten up the mood a little."

"Rea...lly?"

"Yeah, let's go check out Jessica and Sunny office."

"Ok" when I walk into the office I was shock to see how different it look from before, "oh wow unnie, it look so pretty."

"You think so?"

"Absolutely. I love this, everything fits so well together"

"Thank you. Do you want to go grab dinner after this?"

"Sure"

"Hope you don't mind that we go eat some samgyeopsal. That's like my favorite Korean food."

"Yeah...yeah not at all." I was so excited that Victoria unnie ask me out to dinner.

Dinner was great, Victoria unnie told me lots of things about her and the most surprising thing I found out about her was she's Chinese and her Chinese name is Song Qian. Even though I felt shy around new people, I felt very comfortable around her maybe that what love do to you. 

"I guess this is it Krystal. I've finish my works at the J&S building so I won't be coming there anymore."

"Jinja????" 

"Yeah, Miss Jung, who is well known in Korea is wasting her free time every after school just to come see me, I'm quite honor. But really I was glad that you came to see me these last two weeks, I love my job but usually when I'm working I'm all by myself in the design, my workers are only there to move furniture when I ask them to. But you were there to keep me c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter