Forever

Let Me Be Your Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Tiffany's POV

I'm laying in bed, next to Jessi. I can't stop thinking about the event that happened earlier, I'm so happy that I can't sleep.

 

~ Flashback ~

"So Stephanie Tiffany Hwang Miyoung, will you married me?"

I'm in shock because I didn't expect this to happen, today but at the same time I was so happy and my heart were full of love. I was waiting for this day to come and now that it did I can't stop my tears from come out.

"Say yes Tiffany, don't let that girl go." One of the regular customers who's knows all the girls by heart yell out.

"Yeah say yes." Now all the customers in the restaurant along with all the girls were clapping and cheering for me to say yes.

Instead of answering right away, I pull Jessi in for a kiss. She was in shock because she didn't expect me to do it. When I let go of her, I finally answer her question loud enough for everyone to hear. "A MILLION TIMES YESSSSSS JESSI!!!!!!"

Jessi smile widely at me and took the ring from the box and slide it on my ring finger. She pull me in for another kiss, while everyone was cheering and clapping for this happy event. We were in their own world, not caring about all the noise and eyes that was on us.

"Congratulation you guys, I'm so happy for you two ."

"Yeah guys, I can't wait to the wedding day, I'm so going to make that party lit."

"OMG, there are going to be so much food there."

"Guy we only just got engage and you guys already thinking about food and partying?" Jessi try to look like she was annoy, but I can see a smirk on her face.

"Jessi what with that smirk, are you planning something in that head of your?"

"No Tiff, I'm just thinking about how much fun are we going to have at our wedding" She was denying it with a smile on her face, I know she's planning something.

"Hmmmpphhhh....I can't tell if you're lying or not."

"Baby, you know that I would never lie to you."

~ End Of Flashback ~

 

"Can't sleep babe?" I was surprise to hear Jessi voice, I thought that she was already asleep.

"Yeah, I'm too happy, that I can't sleep. I thought you were asleep already baby."

"I can't sleep either, too happy about our engagement. And just think, I can't sleep even though it was only an engagement thing, wait until the wedding night I'll probably be up all night and I'll be keeping you up all night too." I pinch her side after she said that

"YAH! You byun, where did you learn that from?" Me face was blushing red, good thing there was no light for her to see my face right now.

"From your best friend Kim Taeyeon and oh babe, I know your face must be red like tomato right now." Damn she knows me too well

"That byuntae midget, she is so going to die tomorrow."

"Sunny is going to be sad if you kill Taeyeon and Taeyeon is going to be so clueless about why you kill her."

"I'll find someone else for Sunny and that byuntae in heaven will eventually find out why I kill her." Jessi laugh at me when I said that

"You're so cute and funny babe."

"I know, that why you fell in love with me because I'm cute, funny and the list goes on."

"My soon-to-be-wife is so conceited, I wonder who she got that from."

"You honey, I got it from you"

"From me? I not conceited, All the thing that I said about me it's true, so that mean I'm just stating facts not being conceited." She fake a shock face

"Seriously Jessi?" -_- I could only give her that face

"What? Even the people around me are saying those thing."

"Whatever Jessi. Anyway, earlier you were saying that you have been in love with me since eight grade?"

"Yeah eight grade, I remember looking at you after helping you pick up your book, there was sparkles all around you and you were glowing in my eyes."

"Cheesy Jung have made her appearance again. So why didn't you tell me that you like me at that time."

"I thought you were straight as a ruler because you had lots of guys friends at that time and it look like you were dating one of them. What was his name again? Si......oh no I mean Siwon."

"Jessi, be nice."

"I am, it just that jerk knew I like you so he was trying to steal you away from me. He have the nerve to call me a , he was more of a than I am." I rub her back to calm her down since are hugging each other.

"So what make you decide to confess in our first year of high school?"

"I overheard you talking to the Yuri, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Taeyeon one day about.....you know liking a girl. That when I thought that I had a chance to confess to you."

"You overheard us talking?"

"Yeah, I was sitting behind that tree that you guys were standing at."

"You heard every single words?"

"Yep, but at first I thought the girl you were talking about is Bora."

"Bora?"

"Yeah the cheerleading captain."

"Ewwww....how can I like a snobbish girl like her?"

"To me it look like you guys were fighting, but you know the type of fighting where you hate each other at the beginning and end up falling in love at the end, like those Korean Dramas."

"You watch too much dramas Jessi."

"But I was so surprise to find out about the girl that you like, that girl was.....me"

"How did you found out?"

"I was in the bathroom....well in one of the stall and I 'accidentally' heard Yuri and Hyoyeon talking about how you like me. I can't believe that I didn't know that you like me, even though we were best friend."

"You are just slow Jessi or maybe you were too busy thinking about other things to see all the signs that I was sending you."

"Now that you mention it, I remember all the signals that you sent me when we were together, but I was too occupied with my thought of how to make you fall in love with me to notice it."

"At that time it look like you were ignoring it because I thought that you only like me as a friend. I was about to give up, when you surprise me with that sudden confession in front of the whole school."

"Since I already know that you like me, I couldn't pass up the chance and let you go."

"I remember that day, you were so nervous and you almost messed up on your confession and make a dork out of yourself."

"Yeah, I still remember, now looking back I can only laugh at how nervous I was at that moment."

"I'm glad that you confess to me that day, If not I would have probably never been your girlfriend and we wouldn't be engage with you right now."

"I'm glad that I confess too, I was telling myself that I wasn't going give you up without a taking some risk."

"I love you Jessi."

"I love you too Tiff." I could feel Jessi my hair and sometime kiss the crown of my head.

 

~ A Month Later ~

"Unnie are you ready?"

"Where are we going Yoong?"

"Unnie, we are going dress fitting for your wedding."

"Wait that is today?"

"Yes unnie, have you spend too much time with Sica unnie that you forget things."

"Hey, don't make fun of your soon-to-be-sister-in-law. You know she can kick your right."

"Yeah I know." Yoona let out a defeated sigh. "Unnie hurry up and let's go."

"Why are you in a hurry, it's not like we have an appointment, we can just walk in and look for a dress."

"Well.....if you don't remember, then let me remind you, Sica unnie is going to be there and you know how she's always on time for everything. If we are late then she is going to be really annoy."

"Jessi would never get annoyed at me."

"Well maybe not with you, but she will get annoyed with me."

"Well, let's just go, I really want to see Jessi anyway."

"You just saw her this morning."

"But I miss her." I pout

"Ewwww don't do that unnie, you look funny like that."

"Yah!! Jessi think it's cute when I do that, she would do anything for me when I do that."

"Only Sica unnie thinks it's cute and of course she thinks it's cute because she is your fiancée." I giggle at the word fiancée because even though we have been engage for a month, I still feel so happy and love knowing that I'm engage to Jessi

"As long as she thinks it's cute then that's fine with me."

"This is grossing me out."

"What the....this girl."

"Unnie, let's go. Sica unnie text me and as where we are, she and Yuri are already at the boutique shop." The shop isn't far from where my company is at, so when got there in like ten minutes. When I walk through the door of the shop, I could feel Jessi dark aura, she is mad because we made her wait for a long time.

"HWANG TIFFANY, HWANG YOONA. Why did you make me wait for a long time, you know how impatient I get when I have to wait on people."

"It was unnie fault, she didn't remember that today was the day for dress fitting." Remind me later to kill my sister for throwing me under the bus

"TIFFANY?" Jessi turn to me with those scary eyes

"I'm sorry babe, it was just that I forgot about today." I pout my lips and gave her the puppy eyes. She soften her expression right away.

"Tiff~ awwwww you're so cute. I'm not mad at you anymore baby." She give me a hug and a kiss

"Whipped, Yoong look how whipped Sica is." Yuri and Yoona ware giggling and making fun of Jessi

"Shut up you two choding. I'm going to kill you."

"Fany, safe us from HellSica.......pleaseeeeeee."

"You shouldn't have . I not going to help this time, sorry guys."

"Fany please I don't want to die yet, I'm too young to die."

"Miss Hwang, are you ready to try of some dresses?"

"Yes.....Gyuri." I follow her to pick out some dresses, then I went to the fitting room to try it on.

After the gruesome hours of putting on and taking off dresses, I still was not satisfied with what I have been try on. There is nothing that I have like yet, also Jessi was saying that I look good with anything, but I could tell that she didn't like any of the thing that I have try on.

"Tiff, did you find something that you like yet. We have been here for four hours already."

"No not yet Jessi." I was looking around for a new dress. "Baby, what if I don't get a traditional white wedding dress?"

"As long as you like how you look in it then I'm fine because I think you look good in everything."

I saw this red, strapless, mid thigh length; the bottom part of the dress look flowery I think look really good, so I took it out of the rack.

I went back to the fitting room to change into the dress. I hear Yuri and Yoona are picking on Jessi and she was getting annoy since her patient is getting thin and those choding won't stop.

"Yoona, be quiet and stop being a byun, we haven't done anything yet ok?"

"What do you mean you haven't done anything yet? You guys have been living together for more than a month now."

"So? Just cause we live together, that doesn't mean we can't keep things to a PG setting."

"You're so lame Sica."

"I'm not......" I walk out of the fitting room and I saw Jessi about to hit those choding with a pillow.

"Unnie, look look." Yoona pointed to me and Jessi turn her head toward my way, then her jaw drop.

"........."

"Jessi.....Jessica, how do it look?"

"Unnie snap out of it." Yoona wave her hand in front off Jessi's face.

"Stop it, I'm trying to look at my beautiful wife." I blush when she call me wife.

"Unnie, she not your wife yet." It was Jessi turn to turn red.

"Whatever.....Tiff baby, you look so gorgeous in that dress." She can't stop admiring how I look in the dress. Her eyes never left me.

"Let's get this dress then, I like it and you also like it. Now honey it's time to pick out a dress for you." I smile brightly at her

"Babe~ I don't want to wear a dress. I want a suit."

"A suit? Why Jessi?"

"I'm more comfortable in suit, pleasssseeeeee let me wear a suit." I'm debating about whether making her wear a dress or let her wear a suit.

"Jessi, you look nice in dresses."

"But I like suit better." She making puppy face at me and I feel like I'm slowly giving in to her. Yoona and Yuri is standing be hide Jessi making throw up faces because of Jessi aegyo.

"Fine, fine Jessi. You can wear a suit."

"Yayyyyy, you're the best Tiff. I love you."

"I love you too Jessi." I help her pick out a suit, she like black so I pick a simple black suit for her. The suit had a black button up, black slack, black blazer and a gold color tie.

"Look at those lovebird, I think I have enough of their sweetness for one day, let's get out of here Yoong."

"Yeah, go get some ddeokbokki." Those left me here waiting for Jessi to come out. I sat there looking through a magazine that was on the table, a few minutes later the door open and Jessi came out.

"Oh Jessi, you look so handsome in that."

"Handsome?"

"Here look at yourself." I turn her around to face a full body mirror

"Indeed in do look handsome in this suit. Let get this, then when will be done with one thing on our wedding check list."

"Jessi, I forgot to ask you, who is our wedding planner?"

"Moonbyul&Solar."

"You mean the famous wedding planner Moon Byul Yi and Kim Kim Yong Sun?"

"Yeah them"

"How did you get them to plan our wedding? They are usually busy, so people would have to schedule ahead of time."

"Let just say that they are good friends of Victoria and I ask Victoria for a favor."

"Oh, at least now I am little more relax about the wedding, I have been stressing out because it a month away from the wedding and we haven't got anything do yet."

"Babe, don't worry too much ok? I don't want you to stress yourself out." Jessi pay for the dress and the suit, then we left to go back to the apartment to work on the invitation that we have to send out to our guests.

"One more thing, I want the color of everything at the wedding to be pink."

"Pink? Babe why can't have another color? Also I don't think that the red dress and the black suit would blend in with the pink."

"Ok you right about that one, so what do color do you think we should use?"

"How about red and black to match the color of the dress and suit?"

"Red and Black.......hmmmmppphhhh, it actually not a bad idea."

" I heard the girls are planning a bachelor party and they want to take us somewhere, Yuri said that it's going be wild."

"I don't like the sound of this, I bet they plan something crazy like they always do."

"It doesn't surprise me anymore, they always planning something crazy, especially if it's involve us."

"Yep but I'm kind of curious of what they plan for us."

The next day we meet up at Sooyoung's restaurant during brunch time to discuss some stuff about the wedding.

"I want to be the best man."

"I should be the best man since I'm her sister."

"No I'm the best man, since I'm her best friend."

"But I'm the 'man' in the relationship." Jessi and I were getting a headache because they keep fight over who is going to be what. The only other one that was calm here is Victoria 

"Guys.....hey listen......Yah listen."

"YOU GUYS BETTER SHUT UP RIGHT NOW N.O.W OR NONE OF YOU GUYS ARE INVITED TO OUR WEDDING." Jessi went off on them and that finally got them to be quiet. 

"So we decided, Sunny will be the best man and Taeyeon will be the maid of honor." 

"Yessssss!!!!" Sunny who happy to be pick as the best man

"Waeeeee?" Taeyeon on the other hand is upset.

"We did that because Sunny is my best friend and Taeyeon, you are Tiff's best friend." They nod, but Taeyeon was still upset.

"Yuri, Sooyoung and Victoria will be the groomsmen. Yoona, Hyoyeon and Krystal will the the bridesmaid." Most of them were upset about the arrangement, but didn't want to complain since they know what was good for them. HellSica is about appear and no one want to see that.

"Now that that's settled, we can go visit Moonbyul and Solar to see how the wedding arrangement is going." 

 

~ The Afternoon Before The Wedding ~

"Sica, where are you? JESSICAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"What do you want for me Yuri?" The girls and I are in Jessica's office

"Hey why are you still working? The bachelor party is tonight and you still at work."

"I'm going to be gone for two weeks so I'm finishing work ahead of time. Why are you bothering me? Don't you have something to do?

"I don't actually, today all the trainees are on break."

"Why can't you be like Tiff and just sit there quietly, I got to work."

"Because I'm not Fany."

"Yah!!!! All of you sit down and stop fooling around." I yell at the others so they could be quiet because I'm getting really annoy with all the noise and I'm sure that Jessi annoy too.

"If you guys would shut up, then I can finish my work faster so we can go."

"Ok ok."

"Yul, you didn't tell me and Jessi where are you guys taking us."

"I can't tell you guys because I know that you going to oppose to it."

"Are you planning something bad Kwon Yuri?"

"Of course not"

"Yuri it's better not be....."

"Why are worrying so much? I promise it won't kill you."

"Oh my gosh, you guys are so crazy. You always come up with these crazy plans and we someone end up hurt or in trouble."

"Jessica we are going to get something to drink, we'll be back."

"Ok guys, take your time." I was curious about what they are doing, but follow them anyway.

"So why did you guys take me out here?" We enter to the co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter