I'll Be Back Soon

Let Me Be Your Forever
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

"Bye Jessi, I'll miss you baby. Study hard and come home back to me soon." Tiffany was crying nonstop, this will be that last time she'll see her girlfriend Jessica, until Jessica finish with her school 6 years from now. 

"Bye Tiff-baby, I'll miss you so much, I'll call you when ever I have free time." Jessica was trying hard to hold back her tears, but it wasn't working so well. 

"All passengers for the flight to California from Seoul please board the plane now, we will be taking off soon. Thank you"

"That's my cue to leave. I promise I'll call you when I have time. Take care of yourself baby. I'll study hard and come home to you as soon as I can. I love you." Jessica peck Tiffany on the lips before break out from their hug.

"I love you too baby. Be safe, cause I won't be there to take care of you." Tiffany pull Jessica into the hug and kiss her one last time before letting her go so she could board the plane. 

 

Tiffany's POV

Ughhhhh I wish that dad wouldn't be all worry about my relationship with Jessi; his freaking excuse about wanting the best for his daughter, so he made a deal with Jessi that if she goes to the states to go college for 6 years then he will accept her to be my girlfriend.

I already miss Jessi even though she just board the plane five minutes ago. I don't know how am I going to survive for the next 6 years. I just hope she doesn't do anything to make me worry about her anymore than I already does. 

"Tiffany unnie, let's go home. People are staring at you for crying." Yoona was telling Tiffany about how everyone was staring at her for crying. 

"Alright, alright I'm coming." I follow Yoona and her girlfriend Yuri to the parking lot. 

 

Jessica's POV

I sat down I my seat and look out the window, thinking about my family, my friends and Tiff. I'm going to miss them so much, especially her, but I'm willing to make and complete this deal with her father because I want to prove to him that I really love her and I would never do anything to hurt her. 

Also I wanted to go to the famous fashion school and business school in NY anyway, without this I don't think I would have go there to study because I don't want to be far from my baby. 

Here is the beginning of next 6 years of my life. I just can't wait for it to be over. 

 

Author's POV 

After about a 14 hrs. flight from Incheon airport to JFK airport

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter