Chapter 2

I Lost My Mind

Yuri's Pov

When I see she is out of the court i smile and walk towards my friends. I  need to talk to them about the match on Thursday.As I walk over to Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon I realise that they have witnessed the whole thing. Great. Now they will be giving me off about it.

'Was that realy necessary,Yuri-ah?' Hyoyeon asks.

'I didn't hit her on purpose and you guys know it!' 

'Not the hit part Yuri ! the part where you are a and don't even say sorry. Was it really necessary?' Taeyeon breaks in. 

Ohh god they are ganging up on me again.Amazing. 'I didn't mean to do it and she should have known better to be off the basketball court. There is no need for me to say sorry to her.' 

I stand there and watch Taeyeon roll her eyes at me 'Just make sure you say sorry'

'I'm not going to and you know it' 

'Whatever then' I watch Taeyeon leave the basketball court.

'What is wrong with her?' I ask the girls.

'You know she has a thing for that girl Tiffany, who also seems to be Jessicas best friend.' 

'And so what? Now i have to go say sorry to her just because my best friend has a crush on her best friend?'

'That's not the point here. The point is that you hit the girl without saying any sort of apologies and just been rude. I mean we get it you don't like her, but she is also human she also has feelings!' Sooyoung shouts.

'Why so protective Sooyoung? ! Let's just go, I'm dead after this match.'

 

In the dorms 

I seen Taeyeon on her bed listening to music. God now i do feel guilty towards my best friend. She tryes to make a good impression infront of the Tiffany girl and I always ruin things for her. I need to say sorry.

'Heyy kiddo' I say as I drop my bags and walk over to her bed. Damn she ignored me -.-. 

'Heyy SHORTY!'

'What did you just call me? ' Taeyeons eyes shut open within a second.

'There, there please listen to me.' She ignored me.-.-

'I'm sorry for the way i treated Jessica in Tiffany's presence, I know you really like the girl and I always screw things up for you'

'You better be sorry then !' She punches me on my shoulder, but still manages to let out a smile.

'Are we good?' I ask. Full of hope.

'We are. Now that you are here , Ill go get a shower first' I knew she will do that. Now I have to wait!

'Fine' pftt

After she and i both shower and we are both in our beds. Lights turned off.All i can her is...

'Please Yuri say sorry to Jessica she looked like she was about to cry...' Peaceful sleep after a hard day they said. It will be easy to fall asleep they said. My ! 

'Taeyeon you know i hate the girl and you knowi won't no matter how many times you and sooyoung and hyoyeon tell me to'

'I knoww but Yuriii-ahh..please just this one time say sorry? She is giving me a headache.

'Goodnight Taeyeon.'

'Yeah. Goodnight' I could feel her stareing at me! God please! 

Next morning

Great she is gone and didn't make me any breakfast...Is this my punishment? All ready to leave and run toward the school. ASA ! let's do it! Beat my record ! 7 mins here i go ! 

I managae to get to school within 7 mins and 34 seconds. EEEH !?! But but but whatever I'll be able to run faster tomorow. As I look for my friends i  notice some girl walking towards me...OH ! They always conffess on days after the matches. I can already see my friends in the background waiting and laughing their asses off....FRIENDS! -.-* 

The girl comes up and starts' Kwon Yuri I was wondering if you would like to date me?' 

'No'

'But why?' She says almost crying.

'Because I...I um ....I am not interested  into dating anyone right now?' All i could see was her running off with tears.

I decided to ignore it and walk over to my friends. 'Soooo guys great support i see?'

They all burst out laughing even more. I roll my eyes.

'Do yous wanna go out for a drink after school today ?' Hyoyeon asks

'Yeah!!' They shout at the same time. Oh God. Last time we ended up in a village 30 kms away from Seoul. This doesn't sound so tempting considering that it's Tuesday only...They all stare at me waiting for the anwser...I feel the pressure and ...bam.. 'Okay okay !'...please let us get back home safely tonight. it's 8:30 we still have 30 mins till class starts.

I see my cousin walking past us. 'Heyy Yooong!' Ohh there she noticed me and is walking over.

'How's things?' I ask

'They are all good...except of one thing'

'Ohh that is my Yooong she is always all good ^.^ but what is wrong with that 1 thing?'

'Unnie please say sorry to Jessica unnie.' I knew something like this would happen. She and her girlfriend always say something about my attitude towards Jessica.

'Yoong not you aswel'

'You should go see Jessicas face unnie she has a bruise...she looks like someone had beaten her up. And you didn't even say sorry' Yoong says as she walks away.

'Did i really hit her that bad?' I can see Jessica with the crner of my eye sitting on a beanch close by with Sunny and Tiffany. Oh God she really does have a bruise. I need to say sorry...but how? i really don't like her and i know she won't accept my apologies. How do i fix this?

'See now you need to say sorry' I could hear Sooyoung in the background.

'Is the guilt catching up with you yet?' Taeyeon

'Well you know Yuri you could always invite them for a drink with us in the process. We both know Taeyeon and Sooyoung would love it.'

'Like that is going to happen' I say.

'Okay guys see yous after class, since I have no classes with you today at all T^T' My sad Tuesday life.

All i did all day was think of a way of saying sorry to Jessica. I seen her in two of my classes and i couldn't help but notice the bruise and people asking her what happened. I did do wrong this time. I admit it and now the guilt has been catching up with me all day. Me and Jessica are in the same home room class so we share almost all our classes. Atleast 3 everyday. Our last class of the day was gym. I seen her going into the store room at the end of the class so i followed her. Suddenly the door closed. Oh now im dead. The lights wen't out aswel -.-.

we both start banging on the door maybe someone could hear us. But we were the last one in that gym so probably the rest are gone now.

'It look like we are stuck here until someone comes and opens the door from the other side' After 25 mins of shouting for help and banging on the door i decided it woul be best to calm down and just wait for someone to come into the gym.

She stayed quiet. I don't know what to do maybe it's a perfect time to say sorry but how? i don't know what to say! Then something else caught my ears.....was it....crying?..

'Jessica, are you crying?' I don't know why but i felt liek i shouldn't be cold towards her right now.

'N-no i'm not just please don't get close to me' She said when she seen me walk towards her. Ouch i felt offended but decided to ignore it for time being.

'Why? Why are you crying?' I  try to walk closer

'STOP! please don't hit me, i'll stop crying now'

'Why would i want to hit you Jessica?'

'Because you clearly enjoy being rude and mean towards me, okay im sorry for talking back to you yesterday i won't show up in the courts again just please don't hit me'

'Are you crazy? i'm not going to hit you,now please stop crying' I ask as gently as i could

3 mins of silence and she cryes again

'please stop crying?'

'i - i can't because it's d-da-dark in here !'

'is the great Jessica Jung afraid of darkness?'

all i could hear was silence. My joke didn't work maybe i have put a little bit too much of sarcasm in there?

'Yuri-ah i'm scared...' WoW she seems so fragile at the moment 

Without knowing why or thinking about it i hugged her.

'It will be okay don't cry. I'm here.' Am I out of my mind? Why did i do this? 

'u-hm' all i could hear but i felt her huging me back. WoW. 

10 minutes of silence 

I think she has fallen asleep. I decided to rest my head on hers. 'Jessica I'm sorry for what i did to you yesterday i didn't mean it, your cheek must hurt. I'm sorry'

'It's okay' I could feel her smile at me. While i thought she was asleep in reality she wasn't omg. Ah well atleast we have this over and done with.

'Yuri how are we going to get out?' 

'I have no idea but my friends will come looking for me here soon since we got plans after school, so we need to make sure we shout and bang on the doors when they do come over, okay?' Why am i being so nice to her all of a sudden? 

'Okay, I'm sorry for crying I'm scared just of darkness, please understand and don't tell anyone?' She asked so nicely, ofcourse i won't tell pabo-yah.

A few moments later I could hear Taeyeon and Sooyoung in the gym. 'Taengoo-yaaah and Shikshiiin-yaaah we are heree!' I could hear them run over to the store room.

'Yuri? how did you end up closed in the store room?' Taeyeon asks

'I-I-i I just needed to leave things in here after gym' I can't let Jessica know i followed her here to say sorry

'Okay Yurii whatever you say, are you in there alone? ' Sooyong asks

Oh . 'No Im with Jessica' I could feel them stareing at the door with smiles plastered over their faces already.

'Can yous open the door for us now?' I beg them.

'Yeah sure'

I looked at Jessica and i hold my hand out to her 'Come on, let's get out of this store room?' I was happy when I felt her grab my hand.

'Yeah, let's get out' She says with a smile 'Thankyou' I was stunned did i just hear her sya thankyou to me?

I could see Sooyoung and Taeyeon smiling at us when we were both walking out.

'So we hope Yuri didn't do anything rude or mean towards you in there!?' Sooyoung and Taeyeon ask.

'No. No she didn't.' Jessica smiles. WoW her smile is quite pretty i never noticed before. I'm glad she said that i didn't do anything or i would die when she was out of sight......and then a perfect plan came up in my head.....

'Jessica um...um...would you and your friends like to join us in our drinks tonight?'

I could feel Sooyoung and Taeyeon send daggers into my back but hella i didn't care.

'Um well i dunno i would have to ask them...I'll tell yoona to text you how about that?' 

'Perfect, see you later maybe.' 

'Yeahh byee' Is all i could hear her say. 

Once she was out of sight. Taeyeon and Sooyoung looked like they were about to strangle me on spot.

'I know you guys are happy about this on the inside'

'Shut up.!'

'Please let Hyo know that we are going out a bit later' 

'Whyy yooou!!' They both stated.lol. 

'Right i'll go back to the dorms to grab some things. Bye see yous then girls' 

'We will kill you someday...' Is all i could here walking into the distance.