Chapter 32

I Lost My Mind

Jessica's Pov

I was with Yuri in bed....we went to sleep late...after we cought up with her parents...aigoo they seem to really love her....i'm jelly..

I turn really slowly and take a look at her....She seems so confortable at her house...I look at her features...Yes my girlfriend is really beautiful...

As i was looking at her lips..

'What are you at?' I saw her smirk when i looked up...has she been watching me for long? 

'nothing just looking at me perfect girlfriend...' I smile

'Sica..' I felt her lips on my forehead...i could feel my heartbeat...somehow i love it when she does that...it's simple yet feels so amazing..

I cuddle up to her a little...i could feel her arm wrap around my waist.....it feels perfect...

'So sica..' i could hear her whisper..

'mhm?' 

'What do you think about my parents?' kkk 

'They are amazing....'

'Really?'

'Yeah..Yuli...I wish my parents were like that..'

'Aigoo Sica..' I felt her arm pull me closer thatn we were before..

'I'm sorry Yuli...it's just i really like your parents...and i'm jelly of your relationship with them kkk that's all nothing to worry about..' I kiss her cheek..

'Sica..okay well...please my parents are your parents now..'

'We aren't married..Yuli...'

'Yet.' i could only laugh...lol

'Fool.'

'Only for you.' omg Yuli please someone bring the real Yuli back..

'omo so cheesy..' 

'only for you..kk' I smirk

'What if i don't marry you?' I ask

'Mwo? who would you marry if not me?' Was she being serious right now....omo is she jelly.?

'I don't know.....' aigooo she turned around now...

'Yulii....i was just joking...' i try to shake her

'Yulii..pleaseee...'

'Yuli i'm sorry-' 

Don't say anything anyomer for now..' I could feel her turn us around and now kissing my neck...

'o-okay'...kkk

*click*

'Ommmmmaaaaaa!' 

'Omg Yurim....' I saw Yuri get of me and run towards her brother...

'Yess?' I heard Yuris mother say from down stairs...

'Yuri and J-*bjdkxlc;*' I saw Yuri covering his mouth and pulling him inside the room...

'You little evil...' 

'Hahahah sis....you should have seen your face...' he was now laughing so hard...

'EVIL. What do you want to keep your mouth shut..?' lol is she really going to pay him off?

'I want your set of waffles tonight and tomorrow night..' Muahahah omo they are so cute..

'tonight only...and i can get you something nice from town for tomorrow..' I saw her put her hand infront of him

'Deal?' 

'Deal...it's nice doing business with you sis..' i saw him leave the room

I saw her walk back to bed and cuddle me...

'You and your brother are so alike...' 

'mwo?'

kkk ' so sneaky...both of you' i looked at her..

'pft...you like sneaky dont you...' 

'Aren't you too confident about that?' 

'It's just a fact Baby Chicks...' 

'I told you something about that'

'But we are alone..'

'still..'

'Baby Chicks...' i wanted to leave her embrace but she held on tighter..

'what  is wrong baby chicks?' omg...

I swear i keept on strugling for 10 more minutes until i gave in..

'Done?' she asks

'pft..' 

'I win..' I could feel her kiss the back of my head..

'Let's get a shower how about that?' pfft 

'fine' i say 

'kk'

Sunnys Pov

We are walking in that forest...to that special place...i want to remember the way...since it's a place...i want to visit more often after she and i will need to s-s-separate....

'What are you thinking about Sunny-ah?' I can't tell her what im thinking...i don't want the atmosphere to go bad.

'just about what have you been carrying in that bag there?' Yes...on the other hand i have been wondering for a while now.....it's like her sports bag so it's big...

'Ahh hthis...wait util we get there and ill show you..' kkk okay...

we finally are there....i saw dark clouds over Seoul....i hope it won't rain...

I saw Sooyoung drop the bag and look inside....she finally found whatever she was looking for...is that?..

'Is it a blanket?' She nods at me. omo

I saw her lay out 1 big blanket for us to sit down at and then she too kanother one  out so that we could cover ouselves with...i thought she was done but i was wrong..

'Sit down Bunny-ah..' We got confortable...i got a little hungry...i must say what we ate today wasn't much at all and it was 3 hours ago...

*brulbrulll* (didn't know how to make the sounds of a stomach lol)

'Kkk someone is hungry...' I did get embarrassed...we were being all romantic sitting there confortable..

'ohh are you blushing?...how cute..' 

'im sorry i knew i should have eaten something before we left..'

'No it's actually perfect...' I saw her look into her big bag again... 

She took out 2 big boxes...

'Omo it smells nice...what is it..' I was all excited now..

'It's some sweet chilli chicken and fish cackes..' I saw her smile at me... while she was talking i couldn't take it anymore...she is too sweet...

I can't believe we...this...that this is our last week together...I just looked at her who was stting all the foods up now...

She was now done i still didn't say a thing...

'is everything okay bunny?' 

I couldn't hold it in any longer...

i pulled her towards me and kissed her really hard on the lips...

she was shocked but kissed back.....

i couldn't contorl my tears no more either...i let them go...

Once we were done with our passionate kiss...i lay my head on her shoulder...

'Sunny...' I could feel her shaking now...

' Sooyoung...i'm sorry'  I just couldn't help it....

I fell so bad for crying on a night that she planned all this...

'Im so sorry..' I say again...

We cryed together a little bit....

'The food will get cold..' I say to her as now i stare at the food..

'yeah...let's eat..' I just smile and wipe my tears...

i saw her ofer me food...i took a bite..

'It's really good.....omo' I say as i try the chicken... I could feel her hug me from behind.....sweet.

I hold some food over to my shoulder...she took some aswel..

'Sunny I love you..' I heard her whisper...

'I love you too Sooyoung....' I smile and continue eating..

after we were done with snacks...

'Sooyoung um im cold...should we head back?' I look at her....it was afterall winter...

'Wait there' again the big bag...

I wait and wait

I saw her take out 4 hot pack from the bag...

'Here those two are yours..' kk she is the best...even has the hot packs..

As we were dealing with getting them to work...suddenly something wet dropped onto my face...

I look around.....Snow?

'That's why i wanted to come here...to watch the first snow with you..' I heard her say...

I couldn't help it but to smile....

'It's amazing..' I say...

'Yeah..it is..' I heard her say before i  felt her pull me towards her and give me a deep kiss...

We continued for 3 minutes or over...before we broke apart...

'Sunny-ah...you are the only person i ever took and ever will take to this place and to ever watch the first snow with...' 

'Sooyoung...' I looked her in the eyes...we hole the eye contact until she  stood up and kneeld down...

'Sooyoung?' i look at her confused...

I saw her take out a ring..

I can't is she proposing? 

'Sunny it's not a proposal....but a ring that i want you to accept from me to represent my love for you....to never make you forget this moment and me and my feelings...until the day we can be together...' I saw her look at me...omo what to do..

'Will  you accept it? I know it's a burden but-'

'Shut up! its not a burden i want to accept it you pabo' i hit her on the forehead...

'hehe' She put the finger onto my ring finger....

'I love you once again....' i felt her lips on mine...even if it was just a peck ...it meant alot...

'love you too....'

We sat there for another 10 minutes just looking at Seoul snowy night...

'Let's go shall we?' I felt her pick me up bridal style...

'kkk yes...it's getting cold...but put me down first..' It felt like we really were getting married....

'okay okay..' 

i kiss her cheek and help her pack the blankets...

It was a great evening... definitely one of a kind... I say as i stare at the ring on my ring finger..

 

One chapter  because i dunno i'm so tired today...aigoo...im a bad author sorry but i promise omorroww morning will be new chapter because....nobody is over at my house so nobody to interrupt...