Chapter 20

I Lost My Mind

Thursday Morning

Yuri's Pov

I think I have been sitting here for the past few hours....i couldn't sleep at all last night.....The nights are so cold these days...the snow will fall soon... I'm outside right now by Han River....Looking as the sun comes up....What happened during the past few days? well that new girl moved in....and ....i still haven't spoken to jessica everytime i try i get pushed away or ignored.......i try and try to be her friend Sunny how long will this last?....

'Hey' huh? I look up. It's the celebrity girl.? 

'Huh? Hi'  I wonder what she is out doing here......at 5am in the morning... I look to the side.... isn't that G-Dragon? in that white lamborghini? Did he leave her off here?....ahh i don't care

'Why are you out so early?' She asks

'Because i couldn't sleep'  I say honestly...

'Listen I saw you while driving past with um my friend..' She looks away? ehh are they dating

'Boyfriend?' I ask....she blushed...SCORE

'H-huh?n-n 'Save it. I'm quite quick at picking things up....so you and G-dragon are a thing?' I ask rising a brow

'Please don't tell anyone for now' no worries like i would like to have more sica problems

'I won't don't worry.'  I honestly won't. I have my own problems on my mind.

'So 'll be straight forward let's talk about Jessica...' W-what? 

'What? ugh u-u-um' 

'Let's go into a caffe how about that? It's cold here' I just nod

10 minutes later

'Do you want a coffe' uh i do but no mney

'no no it's okay i have no money..' She smirks

'I'll pay don't worry' I nod and order then

We sit in silence after a few seconds she decides to speak how great..

'So back to Jessica' ugh.

'Tell me ...do you love her?' Huh? O.O

'Y-ye-yes....' I'll be honest

''May i know why did you reject her then?' How does she even know? 

I told her everything....when i lied to jessica and realised how dumb i am...i decided not to lie to anyone about my feelings ever again...

'Woaah so this all happened....do you want Jessica back?'

'That's something i dream of...but i don't think she will...want me...i noticed already she is moving on' i watched her for atleast 3 weeks now since the accident...and she is starting to move on

'Really?...that's not what i noticed at all weird' 

'REALLY?' I say shocked

'Yeah kk' She smiles at me eh?

'W-why are you telling me all those??' i really have no idea why she's telling me all this 

'Because of this...' She took out a piece of paper? huh? isn't that the piece form that box?

'So is this your present for me?' i look at her confused

'Yeah it is...half of it...' Half?

'Half? what's the other half then?' 

'I'll help you with geting Jessica back' Mwo? 

'W-hat? How? I swear i have tryed everything i even went to Tiffany and she told me everything that i already tried.....'

'Well Tiffany know sica the best i agree' Mhm i nod

'But...i was Sicas first friend and we did argue alot when we were younger and i always thought of weird ways of saying sorry and always ALWAYS succeeded '

'Really?' I ask unsure

'Really...and i already know a way...you can....say sorry...i mean i'm not sure what will come out from it...that will be up to you but...I'll help you with putting her into a spot where she has to talk to you...

'Eh? How?' I rise a brow

'The store room?' How does she know?

'How do you know?' I ask

'Sooyoung loves to talk alot sure she does.' I smirk

'So what about the store room...i'll close you and her there until you and her make up....as friends atleast...i mean there is more that could come out of it if you play it well Yuri...' 

'ehehhe okay well when do you want to do it...?' I ask i couldn't wait no more..

'Today after class i'll make sure she is there....don't worry...you just make sure you are there at 4pm' Huh ? Easy done...

After setting up the plan we make our way home together as friends.

After School

Jessica's Pov 

Ehhh i have been looking for them weird sticks for hours in this store...can't seem to find them....'ChaeChae are you even sure they are in here?' I ask

'I don't think so' Eh......? This isn't Chae's voice that's...i turn around

Yuri?'....I decide to walk past her and out from that store room but when i reach the door someone closes us in there....atleast this time we have light....

F**k....i thought

Why me?......

We have been both sitting down against the door for the past 30 minutes quiet...please let me out...someone i don't want to be here...

'Sica-ah...' Her...Her voice so gentle ......still managaes to melt me.....my dear heart please stop.....sTOP pleasee....I had teras in my eyes..

'Sica-ahh I'm sorry i know you probably will ignore me but.....I love you..'She looked at me...i could feel it....damn now she is going to lie to me....I continue to ignore her.

'I'm sorry for what i did *tells her what happened* I'm sorry i really am and i swear i do love you....everyday is a torture for me...' 

'You will get over it soon...just like me..' Why did i lie? oh yeah cuz i'm dumb....

'I don't want to get over it...i won't' ohh shut up already now i stood up and started walking around the room looking at walls....

'Why? Yuri?....Why do you have to still try...when i thought you just rejceted me because you are a player...' I say

'I'm not a player we both know that.....I really do love you....' I could feel her stand up and come closer to me 

As i turn around to face her....she hugs me....please Jessica listen to your brain not heart....this time....please just let me go

'please don't hug me...' 

'Then why don't you leave my hug?' I look up at her and i could feel teras flowing down my cheeks

'I hate you...Yuri I hate you...' I say as i cry in her arms...im so pathetic..

'No you don't..'

'Shut up I do! I hate you!' I shout

'Sica no you don't....'

'Yes i do'

'Is this really what your heart is telling you right now?' I could hear her whisper into my ear...it send shivers down my spine....

'I-it is..' Lie.Lie.Lie.

'Then i'll let you go here right now...I'll stop trying....to say hi..i'll get out from your site...' I could feel her walk away...no...no...no i know i missed her so much...when she told me the truth my heart finally felt light...i swear.....omg what to do...

I just grab her hand and turn her around....I stare at her...still as beautiful...i couldn't get enough....i haven't seen her face alot lately....because i was ignoring her so....i din't look at he rmuch....but please please please....be mine...i think about this but i won't confess again no...not to get rejected...

'Yuri-ahh' I say for the first time in a while i said it with love...

'Sica will you forgive me please?' Is she begging me for forgivness right now...

'If I forgive you here what will that leave us at...?' i ask...i dunno what sort of relationship will we have...the same as before? friends? lovers?

'Whatever one you want aslong as you are by my side...' I do want to be by your side

'i forgive you...' i say as my head drops this is probably the only stage we will be at....i didn't except alot more than friends..

'Good....i wouldn't be able to do this if you didn't forgive me..' I could feel her kiss me on the cheek....'Will you be my girlfriend?' MWO??

'Y-yes.....don't make me regret pabo-yah' i say did i just trully smile for the first time in a month? i did

'I won't dare to..' I could feel her lift me up slightly.... and push me against the lockers behind us

I could feel her give me kisses all across my face....until she reached my lips she pecked...pecked...until i alowed her to deepen the kiss...we kissed with passion...lust was the word for it...she tastes so good....i could feel her hand squeezing my tigh and i couldn't control myself...'mmm' I feel so good.....i'm getting really .....She started kissing my neck.... on it i'm sure she will leave red marks......as much as i want her right now......we are in school...

'Y-yuri....ah..' i manage to say...god she knows how to please women....

'mhm?' now on my collarbone..

'As much as i do want us to do it....we are in school-ah...YAH' i said... i could hear her giggle she just lifted me back down and hugged me....'Okay' she whispered...

Is this a dream? I fix my self up a little.....and ' L-Let's go for a walk instead?' i smile at her...

'Sure thing......CL-yo please open the door' Ehhh i knew she was involved...pft..pft

'on it boss....fixed?' I  am now blushing i could hear her giggle and Yuri nod beside me....

She interlocked our fingers and 

'Me and my princess are going for a walk now...' She smirks..

'Well....Go but first....' I could feel gher tie a scarf around my neck...omg Yuri..... did you really have to leave the red spots?....

I am now blushing....'Th-thanks....' I say she just winks at me...

'Let's go?' Yuri asks

'S-sure' This all happened so fast wow...well i'm glad it did the moment in that store room when she turned around i thought it really is over...but in the end we ended up being together....I really love Yuri...REALLY do...

'BTW your hair..are hella y...' She whispered into my ear in such a y way....it feelt like nothing ever happened...

'Thanks Yul..' kk i could feel her smirk and pull me out from the p.e halls..

Life feels amazing for the first time in a month now...paradise...and it's just getting started..

 There will only be one update tomorrow...and on Sunday since i have work again T^T