Chapter 21

I Lost My Mind

I'm sorry T^T i swear......i faitned in work yesterday so i ended up in hospital....it's because i overworked my ....xd 

Yuri's Pov 

Ehhh it's been the best past few days of my life.....Sica was by my side....i was such an idiot.....i feel so guilty over what i did....but she has forgiven me....so i'll make sure nothing of this sort happens again....EVER.....Now.....hmmm it's Wednesday and....Friday is our last day in school before winter...ehee? ....i still need to get her a secret santa present....

I'm at school...sitting alone in the gardens...thinking....until someone covers my eyes....

'Huh'

'Guess who is this?' Sica lol

'My Sica?' ehehe

'No'? No ?!

'Your awesome Sica' She likes them little compliments too much...

'My awesome Sica, that's right.' I add 

I could feel her hands leaving my eyes.

'Hey...why are you sitting here alone anyway?' She looks so good. 

'I'm just thinking' 

'About what?' Smartass Yuri. Well now what? 

'Ugh...i was wondering weather my beautiful gf would like to go to the mall later?' I say as i pul her in so she can sit on me(please don't imagine anything dirty)

'Well if her hella y gf will buy her food she'll come' Hah.Food. 

'That depends...' 

'Mwo? on what..'

'Whether my amazing girlfriend treats me well' I smirk

I could feel her lips on mine in a few seconds...mmm.. we always share those long kisses.....Sica is really great at kissing...

'How about this?' She asks

I smirk' You got it' 

She just winks at me...

Her wink is so y...kkk can't wait unitl we go for our first date to the mall ^.^

Sooyoung's Pov

'We will give you until chrismas is over....break up with her or we will make sure to break yous up' ..........Yes we are at my PARENTS house......i'm talking to my parents.....snobs...rich snobs....

'Yous can't do this....what sort of parents are yous?' i shout

'We are your parents....we planned your future ever since you took first steps.....you can't keep doing this to us !'

'Doing what!? Being myslef? ' I ask....i'm fiurious...

'Sooyoung....you will marry the person we want you to marry....' What !?! No!!!

'I'm not going to and you know it....!!!!!!!' 

'Too late your meeting is set for after christmas...so prepare yourself and don't make our family name an embarrassment..' No...this c-can't be happening....

'I hate yous.....I hate the both of yous......' I shout and run to my car.....

Sunny.....no....i can't......do this to her....i won't

I drive around for a while and stop at the side walk....crying my eyes out....after a while  *beep* *beep*  I look at the phone...

To: Sooyoung

From: Sunnkyu-ah

- Sooyoungie-ahh....do you want to go to the cinema later?

SunnyBunny....Yes i want to go....i don't know what to do yet about this whole situation but...for now...i'lll just tresure what we have

 

To: Sunnkyu-ah

From : Sooyoung

-Yeah i do let's go see that movie you wanted to see lately..

 

To :Sooyoung

From : Sunnkyu

-Are you sure? you said you don't like thriler movies..

 

From: Sooyoung

To: Sunnkyu-ah

-I'm sure, kkk i also never seen any thriller movie...it just sounds lame... :D :***

 

From Sunnkyu

To Sooyoung

Yah....the word 'thriller' doesn't sound lame...-.-* and let's go around 7 and why aren't you in today? :(

 

Because my parents are impossible....

 

To: Sunnkyu 

From Sooyoung

Because I had to go over to my parents last night and sleept in...Sorry babe...I'll collect you after school like a prince how about that? 

 

From Sunnkyu

To Sooyoung

-Well I even made you lunch...but it's okay...you'll have to eat it after.. anyway i got to go for class so byee :* i'm expecting a prince at the school gates at 4pm..

 

To: Sunnkyu 

From Sooyoung

-On it princess <3 ...See you later....i'll eat it don't worry...love you :*

 

I hope my parents will get over thier problem....soon......I can't break this girls heart....no i won't.....right?...i'll enjoy what i have....Right now the cinema...is important

After School

Jessica's Pov

Are we really dating?...YES....i can't believe this....But she is being so good to me for the past two days...i really feel her feelngs are sincere...i'm glad i gave her a chance...and anyway....i need to check that shop out that Tiffany and Chae went to gether to the other day...ehh thinking about those two...they get along so well. lol......and now Yuri where are you...!! -.- * 

'Heey' i could feel someone kiss my cheek and hold my hand...

'Hey Yuri pabo.' kk

'Why am ia pabo..? T^T' kkk because you are kk

'Because you are a fool for me..' i smirk

'I am not going to deny kk let's go?' I could feel her pulling me by the hand because she wanted to hurry but...i don't run lol...no matter what i can't run...that's not how i play my rules..

'Yuri stop walking so fast..!' I say 

'okay okay...then we will be late' She gives me that -just for you- look. I WIN.

'let's take our time please' i ask

She just smiles. I notice alot of our crazy fangirls stareing at me and her....they must be jelly...i found a letter in my locker yesterday....a threat letter but just ignored it ..now that i look at it...heh it's quite crazy....i am popular i know that...but Yuri is obviously more popular and desired...her fans are crazy.....i'm a little scared i must admit..

At the mall...we have been walking around for a whil now my legs hurt..T^T

'Yuri-ah...my legs hurt... T^T' 

'Mwo?! we only got here like 10 minutes ago..' she looks at me...

'b-but i'm hungry please..' i admit i just want food right now...

'aigooo okay we can get ice-cream and then let's go shopping and a dinner after...' She smiles. My prince charming and her smile. Daebak !

'My girlfriend is amazing' She loves compliments aswel...that fool 

As we get our ice-cream....'Yur-ah can we go to that shop?' I point

'Yeah...but it's really expensive..' I look at her. Pabo. I don't want you to buy me anything more than food. my fool. 

'Pabo. You are buying me food not everything i want...' 

'I know. I'm just saying it's expensive' I could see her expression brighten. Idiot.Really.

'I know. I know' I give her a cheeky smile.

We go into that shop and woaaaah it's amazing here. So many things my style..

'Y-yuri look..' I said

'It's a Blanc&Eclare....jeans...omo they are beautiful.. !! I need to try them on ! I'll go and to this now..' I look at her she nods.

'Did you find anything you like Yuri?' I ask in the changing room. 

'Yeah i think i did..' I could only her her lock the door behind us....

'Y-Yuri w-what are you doing?' I am blushing madly now...omo...she's here with me 

'You are my favourite thing in this shop...' I could feel her kiss my neck..

'Yuri not in the changing rooms...' I whisper to her. I could feel her nod slightly

'I know...i just wanted to see you in them jeans..' LOL. Nice joke.

'Yeah right you could have waited...outside' I point at the door as we are looking into each others eyes now and she pushes me to the wall slightly...

'No. I don't think i could have waited.' I could feel her kiss my neck once again... No Yuri not in here really..

'Y-yuri-ahh' 

'I know. I know. I'm not crazy pabo..' I could feel her chuckle. as she gave me a peck. 

'Uff.' i say

'You look great in those..' *blush* i noticed my zipp wasn't closed so she could see my pants.

'Thanks yuri, i-i really like them too...' :)

'No wonder...pink lingerine really brings out the  Y.' She winks

'Pabo...get out already please' She winks

'Okay i'll be over there but the jeans...they look amazing too Sica just like you..' *blush*. 

Aigooo i'm so happy that we are together....she is amazing....but y as hell....how do i keep it together..? 

 

I'm really sorry guys once again !