Chapter 14

I Lost My Mind

Next Day In Yuri's dorms

Yuri's Pov

What to do? Why did i even agree to this in the first place....I can't go i feel like it's a bad idea...why have i agreed to meet her?...whyyy i say as i sit on my bed.....i couldn't sleep well at all last night...

Taeyeon isn't here she stayed at Tiffanys last night....Who can i tak to ? Sooyoung or Hyoyeon? maybe both

I walk into the living room to see Sooyoung and Hyoyeon playing cards.....'Guys...i need to tell yous something' I seen their eyes and ears on me now....I take my seat in between them two on the sofa and...

'What is it Yuri-ahh....?' Hyoyeon asks concerned

'Victoria called me last night...' 

Their eyes were now wide open...and jaws hanggig low....'Yuri-ahh...' I hang my head low...

'yeah and she asks me to meet her today' I added

'You aren't going are you? Why would you want to see her after so long anyways?' Sooyoung  you are right....why?...why would i?

'I am....please don't ask me why i have no idea i just said yes to her and hunged up....' I lower my head even more..

'Yuri-ah do you still love her?...'Hyoyeon why had you asked that?.....i know it's obvious i just didn't want to admit it....

'To be honest i don't know that's why i would like to see her again and see for myslef' I look at the full of hope that they won't allow me to go

'You can go but Yuri-ah remeber that whatever happens you are the person who will bring it onto yourself...we will be here for you but please don't hurt anyone else in the process' What was that meant to mean Sooyoung....?

'i-i understand i guess i'll get going now...' I stand up and go to out the door to the car. I'm on my way now.

Sooyoung's Pov

'She will cause trouble Hyo..' I said looking at hyoyeon

'I know Sooyoungie but she has to learn on her own mistakes...' You are right we all do...

'You are 100% right...anyway let's continue this game....i want to take Sunny out today' She raised an eyebrow at me

'Sooyoungie when will you ask her out ? I think you have been keeping her waiting long enough.' Yeah i know i am planning to ask her out tonight actually if everything goes right

'Tonight....when i'll be walking her home...is when i want to ask her to be my girlfriend. Hyoyeon i just hope she says yes i have never asked a girl out before they always asked me out...' I tell her since i need the support

'it will be fine just be yourself and she probably will say yes her eyes and body language beside you are already saying YES' hahha yes atleast my friend supports me here

Later on that night

We are walking home now it's getting dark....my heartbeat beats really fast . HOW should i do this? We have been talking and walking around for a while now and...

'Well,well welll isn't it sunny?' I could hear someone talk out loud while walking towards us? We both turn around and i can feel Sunny tense up....

'What do you want again?' AGAIN? who is this....wait wait she said again hmm hmmm the girl doesn't seem to like sunny much...is this 

'Hyomin..' Sunny added full of bitter feelings in her voice..

Sorry for ending the chapter here yesterday lol the story is that my keyboard was out of batteries

So this is the that everyone has been worrying about? I think as i just hug Sunny from the back....

'Sunny what's with the attitude?'  That girl Hyomin asks....pft who is the one with the attitude here?

'N-nothing Hyomin please just leave?' I could feel Sunny shaking? why was she being like that...that's not the confident sunny i know...

'Or what will you do?.....don't make me rise my hand at you' Who the f**k is she to hit sunny ?

'Hyomin please d-don't do that'

'Why not Jessica isn't here to protect you' WTF is wrong with this girl? I could see her about to hit Sunny while she raised her hand i stopped her hand from hiting sunnys beautiful face.

'But i will protect her..' I say with a smirk on my face

'You? and who even are you?' I could see Sunny look down at her feet.

'Sooyoung please don't...' just be quiet and listen please..

'I? I am her girlfriend' I say as i hug Sunny even harder.

'What? this pathetic girl over here why would you even want her?'

 She asks making me angry as if i'm not pissed already...

'You are the one who's pathetic sweet heart now leave before i hit you.' I say i could see Hyomin getting angry but decided to leave us alone and walk off

I stare at Sunny...she still haven't lifted her head up....

I was about to say something but....'L-let's just walk on....' she said leaving me behind slowly..

'No....Sunny .... please turn around..' I ask

She won't turn around 'What's wrong ' i ask

'Sooyoung you didn't have to lie about me being in a relationship with you' I could see her tear that escaped her eye

'Listen sunny....I-I-I want you to be my girlfriend...' I say as i look into her eyes now...

'A-a-are you sure  you do? Last time i remember realtionships are bothersome for you' OUCH! but i did sayt hat fair play you pabo.

'YOU are not a bother. I want YOU. Nobody else Sunny-ahh ever since that bbq I really wanted us to be more than what we agreed on...I swear...but i-i -i i was a coward okay? i'm sorry but now...no back then i already knew i wanted us to be more then that...i'm sorry i just messed things up...'

'Really Sooyoungie is this really happening?'' She asks not sure how to react.

'Mhm. Lee Sunny will you be my girlfriend?' I ask full of hope she says yes

'Y-yes'

 I lift her head up and gently kiss her on the lips 'I love y-you' I blush.. i never said this to anyone before.

'I love you too Sooyoungie kk' She gives me a kiss and interlocks our fingers together.

This has to be the best day of my life someone who actually loves me says they want to be with me and AND my feelings are returned...I won't let anyone ruin this for me.

'But sooyuongie i'm getting cold so please walk me home' Ahh so she was cold n owonder her clothes aren't thick. I wonder what...AHA.... my scarf....I take it off and wrap it around her neck...

'Soo....' 'No just keep it please... i don't want you to get a cold' ehehe omg this is great ....

'Thankyou...' I could see her blushh kkkk she's finally mine this cute little bunny

I'll walk her home now. I'm satisfied with today. 101%