Chapter 12

I Lost My Mind

Next day

Jessica's Pov

So the school is off today and tomorrow for teacher training...how amazing is that? Very amazing i plan on spending my time sleeping and for my Birthday also sleeping...Oh and food how could i forget about food....it's 1pm and i'm still in bed....i only woke up and can't be bothered to do anything so i'll just chill....

*knock knock* Oh noo it must be Tiffany or Sunny

'Jessi?' Tiffany...it's tiff...

'mhm' i pretend to be asleep

'YAH!' *smack* did she just slap me on the forehead? I open my eyes wide..

'See no need to pretend i knew you weren't sleeping' I was air punching her i swear.

'I wanted to chill and there you are......ruining my moment...' 

'I don't care. But we are alone at home and i'm bored, let's do something fun please?' She asks...why me?!

'Go over to Taeyeon....please? T^T' I ask all cute

'No...she is busy today and you are sleeping wayy too long so get up !!!' pftpft.

'FINE give me a second to take this all in, please?' why me..

'You have 10 minutes and i'm waiting for you in the kitchen, we will cook something yummy' well now she is talking some good stuff.....food >.<

'i'll be out in 5' 

'seen it coming' She knows me too well

After 5 minutes of chilling i decided to get up.....I went into the bathroom and all i could think about was....my family....once again i felt pain...they all left me except of Krystal...because they were disgusted....disgusted of rising a daughter like me....a daughter who likes the same gender....while all they wanted was a 'normal' daughter...they threw me out on that cold night ....all those memories came back to me but as soon as they did i pushed them back into that hole they crawled out of...i'm done with my family...im done with them...only one left is Krystal so if they ever try to do anything to harm my little sister i'll make sure they won't see her or me ever again...

After brushing my hair and washing mmy teeth it's time to go face Tiffany......

As i walk towards the kitchen i can hear Tiffany jamming to a song...once she sees me she decides to make actions towards me while singing lol so cute no wonder Taeyeon fallen for her she definitely has the charm....'You're the only one for me yeeeehhh, nan niga jeil joha !!! Niga jeil yeppeo' ahh it's one of my favourite songs i love this girl...i haven't heard it in a while so i decide to jam to it with her ' Whenever you pass by your charm overflows. I like you the best and i only need you !!' I sing as i run towards her and we both laugh....

She stops and goes like 'PREPARE for the big finish ' as she says that we both starts singing 'Every time i like you..ooooh. Oh my love for you. I belong with you. Oh  crazyy love for you' and we both do that dance like in the video once we finish

'Aigooo Tiffany you are right that was fun' I say hehe my bestfriend is the best kkk

'I know. Beast is the best. This song is always good to hear.'

'Totaly Beast- I like you the best is one of the most addictive songs ever.' It really is to me...it always makes me feel good whenever i listen to it.

'Let's get cooking sista' Tiffany says as she pulls me towards the food on the table

'What are we making?' I ask...since there is so many different things on the table i can't really figure out

'It's an experiment Jessi...we need to experiment with food we are women that's what we are made for...' She said while looking in a weird direction...but i stare with her

'b-but last time we experimented...'I add

'ohh shut up and cut them vegetables up already'

'b-but' Aigoo

'just do it' O-okay

'mhm ok' I say as i start to cut the vegetables..

I keep on thinking about random things and then....it's my birthday tomorrow.....every year we celebrate it in different ways...but this year they seem to have fogot about it....I wonder what Yuri is doing tomorrow? she is probably busy with something....she is after all one of the popular girls in the school so she probably...has someone to hang out with already..it's not that i was going to ask her to maybe come with me to the animal rescue...so she could meet my favourite Corgi.....

'ahh' I let out a sound of frustration..it caused Tiffany to turn around

She raised her eyebrow at me...'Jessi?.' She asks

'Y-yeah?' I ask

'Is there something bothering you?' Yeah there is something....SOMEONE

'N-no Tiff don't worry' 

'Don't lie to me Jessi...' who am i kidding

'Okay well Tiffany i-i i think i might have fallen for Yuri....' I could see her smirk? She probably knew right?

'Well...well...well....wasn't it you the one who didn't like her at all at the start?' 

'Well yeah it was b-but i don't know ever since the day she decided to carry me to our dorm on that BBQ i can't seem to stop thinking about her...Tiffany i'm losing my mind...'

'No  you aren't Jessi i saw this coming for a while now.. ' She gave me a smile

'I don't think it should be like this thou...i know she wouldn ever like me the way i like her...'

'How can you be so sure?' 

'Welll Tiffany i mean look at her....and i know how popular she is just like us she belongs to the other popular group...'

'Don't say that Jessi...you never know who she likes and doesn't....I thought she hated you at the start but there now i think she actually likes you' Does this mean i have a chance?

'Tiffany...i don't want to be pushing feelings that won't be returned...you know what i mean by that right?' 

'Well then how about you ask her if she likes you too?'

'How?'

'Confess?'.......O.O......

'-n-n-o i think i would only make an idiot out of myself Tiffany that idea is totally wrong'

'Well im just giving you an idea but you don't have to follow it...yet you never know what you are missing out on right? maybe she likes you aswel Jessi give it a shot' 

'I dunno i'll think about it'

'Yeah please do...IF..IFF.... you get rejected we will be here for you, you know that right?'

'Yeah i know thanks Tiffany.' 

Yuri's Pov

I left so early in the morning just to get the things i needed and to fill out all the owners applications... I'm back home now with a box.... I can her the girls gather around me..

'Yur-ahh what is that?' Taeyeon asks and Sooyoung looks confused I smirk at them

*woff**woff* I could hear the puppy barking kkk okay little guy i'll let you out now...

as they seen me taking a small puppy out of the box their eyes go wide....

'SOOOOOO cuteeee !!!!!!!11' Sooyoung says

'Can i hold him he is so cute.. it's a him yes? ' She asks. Yes it's a him ^.^ 

'I introduce yous to Vega Jessicas new dog ^.^' 

'You bought her a dog?' Sooyoung asks confused

'I adopted it in her name. She really loves this puppy and it was about to be pput to sleep in few days so i decided to adopt it in her name and give it to her tomorrow. I also paid for the surgery that the dog needs he will get it done in the next few days...' I say as i smile to the puppy ...i wonder what her reaction will be...like..

'Ahh wow Yuri haven't you fallen deep?'

'Ehh what do you mean?'

'You adopted someone a puppy isn't that kinda big thing to do?'

'Really? do you think so ?'

i could see them all nod their heads....lol really i haven't done much all i did was just pay for it's surgery...hmm anyways i can't wait to see her face kkk she will love it...

Sooyoung's Pov

As i walk back into my room and put on my headphones with some music.....I think of Sunny.... ahh my Lady Luck...I think as i listen to 'Lady Luck By Exo' I think what i did yesterday was wrong i took it too far i know...i just couldn't hold it back anymore...how do i ask her out i have no idea i know i kept on saying things like....i want to get to know her more but i don't know anymore...i just want her to be mine even more with everyday passing by....

'Sunny-ah' I say...That kiss yesterday felt like paradise...i wish we could go further....but you are right our relations aren't in the position to do so