Chapter 19

I Lost My Mind

Next day Yuri's dorm

Yuri's Pov

I'm in the living room watching a movie... when....' Heyyy we are baaack' I could hear Hyoyeon screaming...

'Did yous have fun?' I ask jelly because they got invited and i didn't 

'Yess we did omg Yuri u must fix this soon !!! we really need you there to keep us away from alcohol..'that's all i'm there for kkk...pft pft

'I will fix it ^.^ I hope' I have to fix it ^.^ i have no choice...i know she still feels something for me...

I could see them all go to their rooms but Sooyoung...

'What is wrong?' I look a little sad now

'Ah well...i asked Sunny about how you should approach Jessica....and....she didn't recomend you  approaching her in the way of a 'lover' but as a friend....because she doesn't give second chances...' So i might not even have a chance?.........anything is better than nothing..

'so...i have weak chances?...' I ask about to cry....why is this so messed up?

She nods....'but maybe you could make her fall for you again Yuri...i'm sure she hasn't got ove rher feelings for you yet...' I smile...a sad smile is all i could have given her as a thanks...

I go into my and Taeyeons room few moments later and just sit on the bed.....

'What's wrong bessie?..' Taengo asks...I look at her...

'Nevermind....Taengooo...i'm sorry to have probably failed you as a friend...' I look down..

It was silence in the room....

'You never failed me as a friend.....and you never will...Yuri....i'll ask Tiffany to speak to you....i'll be there with her if you need me to...on your side....and on her side...' I look up to her....is she really willing to put this much on line for me...

'Taengoo you don't have to.....i don't want to ruin your relationship with Tiff..' I look at her

'It won't ruin it....Tiffany knows what you did and why i told her already she....she is waiting for you to grow out the balls to approach her about it...deep inside she knows you regret' I look at her...my friend...who gives me courage...

'Thanks Taeyeon....let's walk to school? together?' I ask...

'Yeah bessie let's go' she smiles. Yeah i feel like my friends...actually like me again..i smile back

We leve for school....me and Taeyeon only because Sooyoung and Hyo seem to have fallen asleep in bed lol too much drink?

We walk into school and go straight for the canteen......There i see a new girl sitting with them...no -n-no wait Sica? did she change hair colour omg she looks beautiful....so perfect......amazing...

I know Taeyeon has been stareing at me to see my reaction and damn.....she laughed so bad...

'A-ah' I give a sad smile 'You probably want to go sit with your girlfriend and friends....i'll just go back to the gym practise some more' I was about to walk out and then i saw the new girl also walk towards the girl that i adore...giving her a hug and laughing out loud....i know they know each other for a long time...but what is their relationship?....

Is she going to steal Sica from me....she can't ...I won't allow this to happen...

'play your game right Yuri-ahh' I could hear Taeyeon say as she walks towards Tiff....is this supposed to mean that she is competition..? I need to leave here before i actually do somehting dumb again...I'll go to the gym...work out a little..

Taeyeon's Pov

I saw every change of expression on Yuri's face.....so she still doesn't know what is between...Jessi and Chae? kkk i'll keep this in mind... ;) 

But no really i can still see ...Jessica you aren't happy aren't you we all aren't dumb...don't try so hard...if you give Yuri a chance maybe you won't regret....NO!....i'm sure you wouldn't regret...

'Tiff-baby let's talk' I say as i stare at her and look slightly at JEss

She raises a brow...'ok?' We both walk out to the gardens...

'Hmm what is it hunny?' I already see she knows what this is about...

'You know..'

'I won't help her unless...she comes to me herself and proves to me she really loves Jessi....you know that!' She says her hands dropping slightly

'I know...but..Tiff so you really think....Jessi is happy...without her...?' I ask carefully? 

'No...she's not happy...and i know she won't be happy....but she is stubborn as a donkey...she probably won't give her a second chance....' Damn it....Yuri if she does you will be special i swear..

'Can't you like talk to her about it?' I ask..

'She doesn't like to hear Yuri's name yet talk about it....she prefers not to..' Well...

'Well she will have to talk about it eventually...' 

'You are right...i believe she should but TaeTae....she isn't that easy to please...' XD did you have to say it like this? really? 

'Anyway...i'll arange a meeting for you and Yul she already told me she is looking to talk to you..' I smirk

'Ohh so she has balls afterall..i'll be waiting..' That's my girl 

'kkk you'll see...' I laugh

'Anyway TaeTae what are you doing for  Christmas?' Huh? nothing much? i guess just family time

'Nothing much just a family evening...'

'Ahh so you are busy?' 

'nee' I nod i'm honest christmas at my house is really tough to skip out on...

'Ahh okay...' Why is she so sad?

'W-why Tippany?' 

'Ah i-it's nothing?' She is about to cry...god no something is wrong..

'Tell me...'

'W-well i-i-i and Jessica are from |America s-so....we don't have any family here with us....b-but it's okay..i'm sure we will figure something out...' Ahh no no this won't happen...you are my girl...and i'll take care of you

'You are coming to my house for christmas then..!' I look at her shocked

'N-no TaeTae i don't think....'Not taking your no as an anwser you are coming...' i interupt her

'R-really?' I nod

'My parents wanted to meet you for a while now Tippany..' Is she blushing

'OmO TaeTae thankyou' She kissed me on the lips...kkk...my gf is the bae...

Last Class on the time table for the day

Chaerin's Pov

I'm sitting beside Jessi....looking at her spacing out....I'm so glad you are here

'Hello my dear students' I could hear Mr.Wong say

'Since Christmas is in 2 weeks almost...and next week is our last wek i thought about something we could do as a class for next Friday?' huh? I rise a brow

I looked at the class now everyone was paying attention...

'You, each will put your hand inside this box and pick out a name...' Ahhh secret santa...

'Yes sir we know how that goes kkk ' I cold see some smart as child in the class say.

Well i'm sort of excited this is a good way to get to know people? I guess

It's my turn to pick a name now....I look at the piece of paper....Kwon Yuri.... Jessica told me...it's the girl who broke her heart....and also the girl i'll live with and....the one who was missing on our hang out yesterday....I mean she brok jessinators heart....but i shouldn't judge her...maybe she had her reasons for it....i wish i could help her Sica clearly still loves the girl....This will be interesting I look at the girl 2 rows down....You....and....I....'friend' need to have a few words...

Yuri's Pov

Jessica Jung.....crap....i think as i look at the piece of paper...