Chapter 31

I Lost My Mind

Taeyeon's Pov

'Tippany....hurry your up..!' I say we are late 20 mins now

'That's not a way to talk to a lady is it?' LoL LADY? woman maybe 3 months ago i would believe it...but not now....

'yeah yeah let's go...!'

We are in my car drining for a while now....why does it take so long to go to that place?

'TaeTae...where are we going ?' 

'Remember I did plan our date yeah? ' I wink at her

'Kkk...but where are you taking me then?' 

'Somewhere where we can be alone for the rest of the day until the Christmas Eve..'

'That's not giving me away much' 

'Well...then...see them mountians up there?' I ask her.

'The big ones up ther..?' Is she being serious there is like ony 2 mountainss here...

'yes pabo yes..'

Yah!!' kkk

'Anyway yeah we are going there..' 

'Don't tell me we will go climbing...because i-i-am crap at sports..' she glares at me hahahh so cute

'We aren't we will have a relaxing time i promise just go to sleep i'll wake you up once we wre there..' I pat her head

'Fine i'll do that....but first can you by any chance...um put on the new album on?'

'What new album..?' I look at her..

'Omo well... You know beast yeah?'

'Of course i do...'

'Well their new album is out...and i bought it in the store when we stopped down in that music store on our way here..' kk she is such a fangirl...just like sooyoung...

'Fine fine give me it..' I saw her taking the big album out..

'Any specific track we will listen to first?' I ask..

'Yeah I heard Oh Honey is really good...hmm let me check....there track no.6..' kkk so cute

'Yeah..okay..' I put it on and dayum that track is really good...

'I don't think i'll be able to go to sleep now...I just wanna listen to this album look at you and enjoy the silence..' I give her that confused stare

'You are so weid sometimes....but i love you so it's okay..' 

'kkkk This song is so good..' 

'Yeah i think it's really good aswel...'

'I want to go to their Beautiful Show 2015...would you like to come with me TaeTae?' I saw them puppy eyes

'Yeah i will i will...but i guess i'll have to study the group more..' 

'I can't believe this.....you will come really?....'

'Yeah i will' I show her a smile...

'I can't wait omooo >.<' kkk so cute..

'But i think Sooyoungie and Jessi will want to go won't they?' I ask

'Yeah probably but... I'd be more happy if you went with me...' hmm

'Well it is as you wish bebe so i'll go don't worry..' 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyGwSCff6r0  - I recomend this song it's realllyyyy realllyyy good.....just try it and put it on while reading the rest of the chapter ! 

Sooyoung's Pov

Things have been going fine ever since i told her...i feel a little bit better....still really sad and all but my heart feels lighter with the fact that she knows now...

We are now shopping for food for our christmas Eve special supper...

'Do we need this?' I point at this weird fish?

'Sooyoungie...do you even know what you  are pointing at?'

'No...but it's cheap look HALF PRICE...' I say as i lift that little half price sign infront of her face..

'You are such a fool....put that down now..' 

'With the way you shop we will be out of food by the end of tomorrow and completely broke..!' I complain

'Well it's all about the quality on Christmas...atleast for me...' She gave me that *judging you* look...pft

'Fine Fine!' I say as i just stroll behind her...

20 minutes later i was once again around the shop...looking for my favourite foods..

'Sooyoungieee.......pleasee...stop picking the tesco products...' But but..

'But they are the best value..' I look at her  with them puppy eyes...

*judging you* glare...

'Just 3 things please just let me take 3 cheap things'

'Christmas should be about being all posh in Seoul sooyoungie...but okay 3 or 4 things..iguess that's fine 'YESS! 4?!?!?!

'On it boss give me a second i'll go grab them...' I ran kkk yey i won against my girlfriend...don't get me wrong she is adorable but when it comes to shopping she buys only them dear foods....she looks down on alot of sweets and all..pft...and i thought i was born in that rich family ahhah i guess she has a rich family's character....lol she is still adorable thou so it's okay...

'Here...' *glareeeee* xd I win...

As we packed everything into the car and are inside now... 

'Sunny-ahh..' I have planned something special today...actually...

'Yes pabo yah? ' -.- im not a fool but...i'll let it slide..

'I have planned something for the evening...do you mind if i take you there...and we have our supper a little early?'  She raises a brow

'Well...no it's okay i want to see what you planned...' She winks....that y wink...

'Great...so how about we have our home feast at around 5/6 pm because at 8pm we would have to leave to wherever i'm taking you to today ^.^' I smile

'hahha i already know what you planned...but okay' 

'W-what??'

'That place you are taking me to that forest..' I saw her smile kkk so she figured it out...i take her hand into mine..

'Yeah..i am...but that's not all..' It's not i also planned on walking around Seoul and eating street foods while looking at first snow...yes it will be the first time snowing tonight...now how romantic is that? kkkk she'll love it

'Well well.well.....who is this? the romantic Sooyoungie? no way give me back my girlfriend !' 

'kkkk let's go home and make food..' I kiss her hand

'No really who are you?' 

'Stop making fun of me...and now let's go ' I say ofended

'But i love the romantic sooyoung so it's okay..'

I couldn't help but to smile..

Yuri's Pov

We are now at my parents house...waiting for them to be back at home with yes my little brother....

'Babychicks...'

'Don't call me that beside your parents please?' I saw her begging me lol okay okay i won't

'Only not beside my parents...' 

'Fine!.'

'Anyway Sica...i never told you...but i have a little brother...'

'Ehhh? Really?' 

'Y-yeah and he is really energetic....and mean....' He is...he has no maners not when it comes to my friends....i don't know about girlfriends but xd

'So are you saying he won't like me..?' I saw her face full of worry..

'Sica he is 6...i hope he will like you...it's just that whenever Taeyeon use to come over...he ran around her calling her shorty...and a danshin lol' 

'aigoo i hope he likes me..'

I think he will..' I heard the door open..

I waited for them to enter the living room....

'Heyyy mumm dadd...and ...Yurim...!' I hug them all... I saw Jessica..stand up unconfortable...

'Heyy Yuri...' 

I lead them all towards Sica..

'This is my girlfriend who you have heard so much of lately..' 

'Hello I'M Jessica but if it's hard to say my korean name is Sooyeon..' I saw her smile...nice job!

'It's nice to meet you we hope you will enjoy the stay...I'm Yuris mum and this is her dad...while this young gentelman over there....is Yurim' Gentelman? I gave my mum a glare.

Somehow Yurim seems different...

'Unnie do you want to go see my toys?' What happened to this evil child?

I saw him look up at Sica and ask so nicely..

'Now now Yurim...how about we let the girls settle down and then you can show Sooyeon your toys later...?'

'nee mummy' I saw them leave into the kitchen... I look over at Yurim...

I saw him looking over at Sica who was now picking up her bags from the floor...

'Yurim...do you by any chance?!'

He gave me that evil look...now that's my Yurim..

'Shut up sis!...' I saw him run out to his room..

'puahahhahah!!!' I laugh out loud..

'What is it Yulli?' I look over at Sica...

'I think Yurim likes you...'  Omg...

'ohh im glad really Yuri you have no idea..'

'Not like that..i think he like likes you!!' puahahha

'lol really?' 

'Mhm'

'Well he's cute...im glad he likes me in some sort of way hahha' I give her a back hug...

'He likes you...but I'm the one who loves you..' I kiss her cheek..

'Jelly Yuri?' haha nope

'nope it actualy seems like it will be fun..' I saw with all honesty!

'kkk you are the evil sibilning here....' 

'pfft' I give her another kiss and help her with the bags up stairs...

 

Guys pleaseee listen to Beast- YeY ! ^.^ The album Ordinary is really amazing i already ordered it ! ^.^ and yes the recomended track of the day would be Beast - Oh Honey ! <3 it's really good ! >.<