Chapter 26

I Lost My Mind

Friday Evening

Tiffany's Pov 

Aigooo....i have been so stressed over how the christmas will look like T^T but it's okay...Taeyeon...she is taking me to hers...omo she is taking me to meet her parents how do i deal with this omg?!

I walk around the room until someone comes in..

'Tippany?' Eh

'Eh?' I rise a brow at her

'Don't Eh..me ...Jessi let me in because you didn't seem to anwser your phone...' is she mad?

'Are you mad?' I look at her

'No..'

'You are...why?'I ask

'B-because i thought something happened to you....or that you are ignoring me...or..or' I come up to her  and give her a hug

'Fool...i wasn't i just keep my phone silent after school sometimes...' i could feel her smirk..ahaaa!

'So this is what you wanted all along?' I let go of the hug

'Ey Tippany don't be like that.'  I go and sit on my bed.

I suddenly feel someone hugging me... im not going to give in Taeyeon....

'N-no' I say still turned around.

I could feel her lips on my neck...I couldn't help but smile at this....

'Tippany....come on...I know you aren't mad...' Did she just my ear...?

'No taetae..' I try to get out.

I could feel her grab my arm and pull me on to the bed while getting on top of me at the same time...

'Please forgive me...' I could feel her kissing my neck and going down slowly...

'TaeTae i forgive you b-but let's stop here today..' I look at her nervous..

'Why?' Is all i could hear before Jessica came in..

'She stares at us and goes red..

'I-I'm sorry to interrupt your moment....but i i need to grab the cooking book under my bed....i-im sorry'  I saw her dash out of the room.

Great. Now Jessi thinks we were doing something in our room..

I stare at TaeTae

'See that's what i mean..' she just chuckles..

'I get it okay...let's go to the living room but..'

'but?'

'But why where you walking around your room like a crazy woman before?' omg i can't tell her i am nervous to meet her parents..

'I-I I uhh i just you  know was thinking a little bit too hard...yeah' kkk i'm nervous she won't let this one slide i know it..

'Tippany i know what you were thinking about anyway..' She smirks....

'No you don't ' she wouldn't know right? 

No WAY. Yuri. 

'Yes I do..' She kisses me once again this time on the lips...

I get as red as a tomato...

'N-no y-you don't know' I look away

'You are so sweet...ofc i know Yuri has a big mouth..' >.> I knew it. ugh.

'I'll kill her..' 

'now hunny u can't do that...she's my best friend..' she smirks even wider..

'ugh' i look away all red...why is it happening...

'Look there is nothing to worry about... I'm sure they will love you okay...my parents are quite chill....you have nothing to worry about...' She kissed my forehead...aigooo i am so red and i could feel it..

'I-I uh..' 

'I even showed them a picture of you...and they said you look sweet and pretty...you really have nothing to worry about..' she looks at me 

i guess she did calm me down a little....

'O-okay now let's go to the living room....i can't imagine what Jessica is thinking right now..' She nods and get's off me finally uff...

We walk to the living room slowly.....

Jessica's Pov

I just cought Tiffany and Taengoo getting cosey and ommmoo i dunno omoo......lol.....it's funny......but they do this sort of thing with other proplr in the house and during day light....omg omg...now that i think about it....me and Yuri...we still haven't done anything....i mean we do kiss and all we are both dirty but....we don't go as far as making love...is Yuri okay with this...i wonder....she always stops because of me...i have a feeling like she is waiting for something....what is it Yuri....ohh god here they come i better not look...or shoul i tease them...no I'll just tease Tiffany..

'So how was it?' I look at her okay this came out so wrong..

'J-Jessica....d-don't ask m-me those questions...'I could see Tiffany get embarrassed 

'It was amazing Jessica...Tiffany was amazing..' I saw Taeyeon now playing along...

'YAH! we didn't even go any further than kissing...!' She's getting all embarrassed now..

'Tiffany no need to be embarrassed..kkk.' I wink at her

'Yeah Tippany...it was amazing and we both know it' hahahhah I love Taengo for being the way she is..

I saw Tiffany storm into the living room...without anwser...now i'm left with Taeyeon in the kitchen...

'Taeyoen...?' 

'Hmm?' She was now looking at me.

'Can you call the girls to come over ? I'm actually making pizza and i thought it would be great if we all meet up before we go our own way for the holiday..'

I could see her smile and nod ' I will do it now..'

We haven't met up like this for a long while now i miss it.

'They all said they will come ^.^' Yess

'Thanks Taeyeon kk' I smile

I started thinking about what me and Yuri should so when we are alone here......i really want to go ice skating...i wonder if she will like the idea...

She already told me she doesn't like other sports that much....just basketball hmm...i wonder if i should even bring it up....maybe i could ask yeah i could...

It's now 19:00 and they were all supposed to be here oh god my first pizza didn't turn out well so i have to make another one... aigoo T^T

I'm trying to improve my skills over Christmas...and it's hard i must admit...

I could hear them walk into the house Tiffany opened the door....

They all skipped going into the kitchen and went straight for the living room...thanks guys...not even going to say hi..

I could feel someone huging me from behind kkk i already knew who it could have been

'Mmmm what is my wifey cooking?' I could feel her nose on my shoulder and neck....

'Dinner...' I say....I know i must have probably hug her back and give her a kiss but that pizza would take forever to make....

'Uhm...do you need help?' EH? i do but you are a guest...

'N-no..' I lie

'Yes you do...baby chicks i know when you are lieing u know...' not again with taht nickname

'U can help me if you stop calling me baby chicks..' 

'We both know that won't happen anytime soon....and i will help you anyway...' She kisses my cheek ...sweet she is too sweet..

'okay fine please cut the toppings up a little okay?' I ask nicely and turn around to look at her..

'Of course just let me leave my bag at your room..' kkk yey my bebe will help me...

I heard she is a great cook.....and i'm like below average......it's sad.....

'Okay here i can help you now..' 

We have been walking around and talking about  what to do next for a while now...this reminds me...about the ice skating..

'Y-Yuri-ahh...' 

'Mhm?' She turns around to face me...

'I-I wanted to ask if we could go i mean if i could take you out i mean if ugh...if you wouldn't mind having a date in an um...iceskating ring...?' I saw her eyes not really up for it..

'Uhh...you know....whatever...i mean it's just an idea...we could go somewhere else and- 'We should go and we will it sounds fun'' Pft she doesn't have to lie....i smile sadly

'We don't have to Yuri...it was just something i-i-i 'You wanted to do?' She smiles?

I just nod

'Then we will go' She comes closer to me now..

'But i don't want to force you...' She looked shocked

'Eh? you aren't i want to go...it's just that...i ..i...i don't know how to skate...' Ohh so that's why

'I'll teach you then..' I smile

'Sounds great' She lifts me up with a smile on her face and gives me a peck..

'Now let's go back to the pizza i want to finish it some day' I say

She just nods and places me back down.