Chapter 5

I Lost My Mind

Jessica's Pov:

It was lunch time when we got all together. I couldn't decide what to choose for lunch maybe a salad today? Yes, a salad would be great. I took my tray and was walking over to my table when.....

'Hey Jung sit with us' I heard Taecyeon saying, not him today please. So i decided to ignore him.

'Jung please come sit with us?' I could feel him grab my arm and standing behind me now.

'I could but I also have important things to talk to my friends, sorry maybe next time' I say with hope that he will just go away, he is grabbing attention that I clearly don't like.

'Jung promise me that you will come to see me play on the football field today then okay?' he asks

'Well I don't think i can I already have plans after school maybe some other time Taecyeon, im sorry okay?' I hope he buys it.

'Fine whatever.'

YES ! Now I really wanna eat my salad! I walk over to that table my friends are sitting at and sit down.

'Hey girls, hows yous today?' I ask

'OMG JESSI you won't believe me but me and Taeyeon exchanged numbers a-a-and she is willing to teach me play basketball afterschool sometimes.' Well isn't her life full of joy?

'No way, you are bluffing'

'no no i'm not, look' She showed me it. ok. 

'Who asked who?'

'She asked me if we could exchange numbers' HA! So i was right ! Taeyeon feels something towards this Princess wanna be over here.

'well aren't you lucky?' that's when i noticed the gloomy Sunny at the side being all quiet.

'Sunny what is wrong, I noticed all day you are quite sad and quiet.'

'Aaa It's nothing don't worry guys' 

'I wans't born yesterday' I say and glare at her.

'Me neither, even thou i'am the youngest here' Yoona added.

'What is bothering you Sunny-ahh?' Tiffany asks

I could see her tense up and debating with herself if she should tell or not. Now seriously what happened. I need to know.

'Don't tell me it's Hyomin again!'

'No-No it's it's not, It's someone else....oh god...okay so -tells her friends about what happened with sooyoung-'

'She did whattt!?!' I was full of anger, I won't let sunny suffer again.

'Jessica please calm down, it wasn't her fault now that I think about it, it was peobably me who took it all too serious.'

'Sunny you like long-legs?' Tiffany still in shock

'y-y-yeah' She is nervous about it. Omg she really does like her. But I kinda always thought Sooyoung would love her too. I guess I was wrong?

'It'll be okay Sunny unnie don't worry' Yoona says as she hugs Sunny. Aigooo what should i do about this? hmmm! hmm...

'Don't' I can hear Sunny say.

'Don't what ?!'

'Don't even think about trying to figure something out like how to set us up and things....I don't want to see her okay?'

'Okay Sunny I won't..' Why? Why? I really need to do something I am her friend!

'Anyways See yous later on? Ohh btw are going to see the match toorrow?' I said looking at Sunny. With hope she says yes.

'Yeah'

'Yeah'

'Yeah' Did i hear it right? Did Sunny just say yes? 

'You sure you want to ? Sunny ?' I ask because i do not understand why would she want to go.

'Yeah  well my project partner Gyuri she asked me to come and see her cheerleading. I didn't wanna go but she insisted so.' 

'Ohh well okay then' Gyuri must like Sunny why else would she ask her to come i thought.

'okay im off to class bye guys' As i ran because lunch was over 1 min ago and i'm still in the canteen.

This class is so boring I swear.....I wanna sleep....After 5 minutes of stareing out the window. *beep* *beep* ! I look around if anyone heard it. No thanks god ! I open the text message:

From: Tiffany

Can you collect me after school from outside basketball courts? 

I heard they play outside today because it's warm enough.

Pleaseee. Pleaseee. :3

 

To: Tiffany

Yeah I will. 

 

It was after school now. I was walking to the outdoor basketball court. And then i saw Tiffany and Yoona sitting watchig them play.I got closer to them.

'Heyy princess and shikshin-ah '  I say as I am now beside them. 

'Heyy they only have 5 minutes left so let's wait until they are done?'

'yeah sure' I wait with them and notice sunny isn't here....Sunny....

'Guys we need to do somehting about this SunnyxSooyoung situation...' I say

'Yeah we know, but it won't be easy.' Tiffany adds

'Yeah Unnie it's hard enough to prank her.' Yoona ir right. we will need to be really carefull.

For the next few mins i look at the court and noticed that Kwon is playing without he shirt on only in sports bra and......*blush* w-wo-woah her abs.....she is so handsome....i kind of wanna touch it...is it weird...?...it is ... but it's true. I could hear the whistle...

'Okay girl let's go' I say as i get up..

'Jessica!!' I could hear was it omg now ! Taecyeon. 

'Oh hi' I must sound dumb right now. But i really forgot that his team plays football on a football feil outside....

'I thought you were busy with something after school thats why you can't come, yet I see you here?' What do i say. QUICK! QUICK!

'I-I-I...I need to collect my friends first' I hope he buys that.

'You are coming with me we will be done in 30 minutes, come on.'  He said, as he began to drag me away from them. I wisper to them from afar ' I'll be back, wait'

'So how about we just wait here ?'  Tiffany asks Yoona.

'Yeah why not.'

 

Sooyoung's Pov:

The training was over i could see Taeyeon with Hyoyeon walking towards Yoona and Tiffany. But where is Sunny i wonder.Sunny... I can hear them talk..

'Where is the 3rd one? Where is Sunny' Taeyeon asks. Now im full ears.

'She had something to do, I also don't think she will come around like she use to anymore.' Ouch. So she really detests me this much now? I need to go for a run, I need to relax. 

'Tae, Hyo I'm off for a run wait for me here please?' I could feel Yoonas and Tiffanys stare at me....so they know...! Agh! Just run Sooyoung everything will be okay....

I put on my headphones and go for a run around the school. The song on my headphones right now is Paradise by Infinite. That song is so touching right now. It really hurts, each word of the song hurts me but...but i drop... onto the ground... and move against a wall so i can sit....and cry until the song is over...After 5 mins i decided that since i'm still in school i need to be strong and can't break down like this...

I run a little this time changing a song to Be Mine by Infinite aswel...And it's sad aswel but atleast it's more up beat....As I run to a corner of the school I see Sunny smoking with Gyuri? ....

'Sunny..' I say. while she walks past me once her cigarette was done...

She ignored me. But i guess i could see that coming....Tomorrow is Thursday I hope she comes to see me play...I wish she did but I won't bring my hopes up... After what i did...If someone done it to me ...I wouldn't want to ever see the person again.... I should just run back to the court....okay 'Be Mine' back on and run....

Back to the court finaly.... I can see the stares....omg they told them....

'Soo come over here now..!' Taeyeon yells.

I decided to walk over like a good girl...Taeyeon is really scary when angry..

'Explain yourself!?!' Hyoyeon adds. I nod 

'Well as yous already know what happened. Yous probably think i was plaing with her, but that'sn ot the case I actually really like her. But we were playing a game at that moment and for some reason after we kissed i said 'That was 'fun' and I know i shouldn't have had said that but it just came out. I would like to fix this but she doesn't even want to look at me..'

'We will help you' They all said. 

'How?' I said

'We will figure something out don't worry' 

I can trust them right? 'Okay let me know when you think of something' 

Jessica came back and I decided to say good bye together with Taeyeon and Hyoyeon.

I just hope everything will be back in place soon....

..