Chapter 8

I Lost My Mind

In the baketball court after school

Taeyeon's Pov

Ugh it's 3:30 already and she still isn't here...maybe she won't come? would that be considered as a rejection? Ohh no....b-but no show wouldn't right? 

As i was lost in though I didn't even notice her walk in...

'Hey!'

'AAAHH' I scream....

'Did i scare you?' 

'No no it's okay totally didn't' Omg i almost got a heart attack....

'Yes I did I saw your face'

'No you haven't...dream on pink princess' My pink princess

'Pftt okay let's say I believe you...' She probably just gave in because of the *pink princess* part.

'So are you ready?' I ask

'Yes...but TaeTae i never played  any sports before...' Come on she can't be that bad.

'Tiffany, It will be okay dont worry, it's just me' I say to reassure her

'I trust you won't tell anyone about what you witness here' Is she really this bad?

' Hehe. I won't now come on let's play' I pass the abll to her...

'Ahh' She tryes to catch it but fails

'It's okay let's try again' I throw it again...and she fails once again..

'TaeTae i really don't think this is for me...let's go for a walk and ice cream instead please?' Is she embarrassed? but what should i do....she isn't great at this....maybe she is right...

'Are you sure?' I ask 

'Yess come on....I knwo i'm pathetic...heheh in reality i agreed to this because i just um how to....how should i say it.....i wanted to spend time with you?' Is she blushing...she is looking away aswel how adorable can she get?

'Heh. okay then let's go go go !' 

As we walk and talk abount random things just.....we finally get to the ice cream place.. We come closer to the counter and there is so many flavours here. WoW.

'So what one would you like Tippany?' I ask

'Ah well so many but I will pick the most pretty colour here' I thought people go for flavours not the colour yet i was so wrong....

'okay choose whatever you like' Isay..I want to be cool and buy it for her too so

'Tae you aren't buying me it are you?' She finally figured out my intientions. So i just nod.

'You can't Tae I won't allow this.' Blablah woman just let me pay for you.

'okay okay just choose the one you want first and stop complaining' 

'Finee....' She says. 'TaeTae I really need to go toilet can you wait a little?' 

'Sure thing ' Got you. 

 

5 min s later she is out of the toilets and i'm waiting for her WITH the ice cream.....

*intense stare* 

'The blue one is for me and you get the pink one.' 

'Aigoo Tae but i really you didn't have to'

'mhm just eat' Yes i did have to buy. I wanted to.

'Let's go to the park? 

'Yeah' she nods. 

As we walk through the park....I could feel as our hands brush againt each other a few times...omg i wonder what she will do...if i hold her hand? *blush* im so embarrassed but i want to try...

I grab her hand and interlock our fingers... she seems shocked...and embarrassed? but if she wouldn't like it she wouldn't really allow me to right? Anyway I walked her to her dorm after the park and now we are standing outside her door.

'Thanks for a great day TaeTae' 

'Yeah same here it was amazing.' I say honestly but im quite sad that we have to part already...

*chiu* (i didn't know how to make a kiss sound lol) 

Did she just kiss me on the cheek? Omg I can't help it but to touch my cheek.

'Goodnight Tae.'

'Night Tippany'  I watch her close the door.' Omg what just happened, I was overjoyed the whole way to my dorms

 Next Morning

 

Yuri's Pov

I am on my morning run...eh what should i do today? I think as i run.....It's 6:30 in the morning and I have been running around Seoul for the past hour now....As I get to the dorms I can see Sooyoung and Hyoyeon passed out on the sofa...STILL....for last night...there is alot of beers on the floor...THEY will clean this up. I could hear them laugh until 4am i swear ... how do they even manage to drink this much?

I put on the radio in the kitchen and decide to cook somethign good for breakfast...I wonder if Sica can cook? Wait hollaaaa when did I start to call her Sica? She was so cute...but she didn't want to hug me in the library...I was sad because she wouldn't ...maybe i was being too playful...When she was on top of me *blush* she smelled like strawberries...not the bad starwberries but the really fresh and damn good ones....Am i thinking too deep? yes i am.

'Morning Yuri-ah' I see Sooyoung walking into the kitchen.

'You look like a wreck'

'Thanks you look beautiful too' I could hear her complain..pft she does and im just being an honest friend

'Sooooo....how's things with Sunny going? Did you fix it?' I ask.

'Yeahh we are friends' 

'Just friends?' Why only friends? Is she?

'Are you still being insecure about all this?' I needed to add

'NO ! i'm not, I do like her but i want to get to know her more...'

'Don't forget about the fact that Sunny is an attractive girl and you aren't the only person out there to have your eyes on her Soo, claim what you want to be yours when you have the chance please?' 

'I know, it's just that i don't know....I don't like commitment you know?' 

'This is what i thought was really stopping you, Soo please listen carefuly, as a friend i respect you so i know you are capable of your own decisions and i usually support them but please stop what ever you have with Sunny if you aren't sure about what you want...She already got hurt once by you....I don't think there should be a second time' I say with as much truth as i could have said... Truth is that i wanted to talk about this with her for a while now but never go the chance to since this week has been so busy...

'I know Yuri-ahhh...' 

'I will have your back in whatever decising you will make Sooyoungie okay?' 

'Thanks yuri.. I promise to think about it..'

'That's my girl' 

'Now please may i also get some of whatever you are making?' She smiles

'Ofc you shikshin-yah' I'm happy that i've told her what i wanted to finally.

'Yehesss' She looks happy right now, but soo please don't screw up againn.... :(!

i show her a thumbs up and wink

Sunny's Pov

Woahhh the mall is pretty quiet in the morning...I say as i look around few shops for a perfect gift for Jessica since it's her Bday soon. I turn into a shop at the corner and..

'Well well who do i see?' I could hear that voice....

'Sunny don't you even wanna say 'hey'?'  It's Hyomin i'm scared....

'H-H-hey'

'Why so nervous?' I dunno maybe because i got beat up by you before?

'I-I'm not'

'Okay then, so what are you lookign for?' Why is she here

'For a present..'

'For who? may i know?' 

'Jessica'

'ohh that ...'

'What did you say?!' I ask without thinking

'i said 'That ''

'Say it again i dare you'

'That '

I don't know why i slapped her and she beggan hitting me and shouting at me. But i couldn't let her talk about Jessi like that because she doesn't deserve it.

The security had to pull us apart. 'You girls are banned from coming into this mall from now on. Bye' They said as they threw us out.

'You are just as much of a as that cheap Jessica Sunny...you really are a low human being'

'Atleast i don't hit my grilfriend , cheat on her and get beaten up by her best friend so badly i have to get a plactic surgery.' Ooops i think i have said it all.

'Pfft we will see, for now bye!!' She shouts as get's away from me....I look into my mirror... F**K ! Jessica will notcie this bruise and my busted lip.... GREAT...

As i walk though our dorm doors i can see Jessica and Tiffany sitting on the couch....I try to walk past the living room into my private room as fast as i can...

'Sunny get back here now.' Jessica says. GREAT.

I walk back really slowly....I can see her eyes grow big

'What happened?!'

'I-It's nothing' It's really nothing, it's a wound from the war i could say

'Who was it?' She knowws yet she asks

'Guess'

'Hyomin-' Yup

'Please jessica don't do anything  to her I don't want to have a misery of a life again when i only escaped her a year ago..'

'but Sunny look what she has done to your pretty face i can't NO i won't let her get away with this ! 

'Jessiiii....'

'Don't Jessiiii me and go clean that wound' 

'Yes ma'am' 

Just how deep trouble will this cause?

 

I know this isn't much, I promise to write more tomorrow or on Monday for sure. My boss is an and kept me in work for 13 hours.... I hope he won't do that tomorrow ! anyways here is a short but i hope an alright chapter for yous ! ^.^