Chapter 15

I Lost My Mind

Guys i have updated the rest of chapter 14 already i couldn't do so yesterday because of my keyborad

Yuri's Pov

We have been sitting and talking for a while now it's getting dark outside...i should leave soon...

'So yuri do you have a girfriend?' Ehh why why would you ask this....Sica and I are friends i guess?

'No. no i don't do you?' I ask, i was curious after all she is my ex girlfriend.

'Not really i do have someone i find quite attractive. We have qute a story together aswel.' it must be me. But why is my heart beating fast?.....no please stopp...this can't be happening..

'A-ah hehe i see welll it's been nice talking to you Victoria but i have to go now..' I check my phone for the time...ohh my it's already 8pm

'Ahh i understand would you mind me walking you home?' I would...i don't want you to...

'If you want to..' I say omg am i crazy why is this happening to me? I say things i shouldn't

'That's it sorted i'm walking you home then hmm wait a second i need to go grab my coat.' I saw her run off into the direction of her coat.. She haven't changed at all...

'Sheall we go now?' She asks.

'Yeah sure' I say as we both exit the caffee

'How about we go the way beside han river?' she asks. well im fine with that so okay.

'Sure Vicky..' Did i just call her by her old nickname from me?

'Ahh that brought back some memories Yuri...' I know....memories i didn't want to comeback...

'Y-yeah...' I look at her

'Let's just walk on' She says

We are at my dorm room door now...standing here i don't know what to say.....

'Vicky why are you back?....'

'Because....I wanted to see you..' Yeah right...

'oh o-okay well i *chiu* should go inside now...' Did she just kissed me on the cheek? i'm bluching...whyyy....please don't tell me i still like this girl... and like that she left without another word....i just went into my room and spend around 2 hours in the shower thinking about all that have happened to me today....Sica....i can't hurt you...i don't want to...but i feel something towards Vicky...even after all that she has done to me...cheat on me on my eyes....it's the worst that could happen...so why...

Next day in school

Jessica's Pov 

Ehh i wonder hows Vega alone at home omo did i leave him enough food and water? I can't believe i have him...he's even more special because i got  him from Yul....ahh i mean Y-Yuri hehe kkk yes... I wonder why but i feel like something is wrong ever since she got taht phone call....i can't just ask what it was about out of nowhere....ehh i guess i'll just it up...

I walk over to our table now we share it with the other group....

'Yo Jessi hows Vega?' I noticed Sooyoung asking

'He's great i'm so happy to have him' I smile

'That's good i'm looking to buy a dog aswel kk'  Really Sooyoung...the dog will be chubby from the amount of food you consume..

'kk i can't wait to see...speaking about Vega...where is Yuri?' I ask full of hope

'Uhh she is...over there actually?' I can see Hyoyeon confused and a shocked Taeyeon

'U-uh who is the other girl ? is she new? haven't seen her here before.' I saw yuri make eye contact with me but she broke it after 2 seconds?  Wow...that's something new...

We all watched Yuri with the girl...they said their goodbyes and Yuri came over to us....I sort of felt ofended that she broke our stare but i'll just ignore it..for now..

'Hey guyss' I sould see her smile as she took her seat

I wonder who is that girl but i keept it quiet...

'So Yuri-ah ever since you and Victoria are friends again?' Taeyoen looked pissed off

'Ever since yesterday..she came back from China...And called me to ask to meet me...and i did and we made up.. now she is new in our school so i'll be helping her out how to get around and about you know how that works Tae..' I felt my self get tense....why do i feel...like i just lost some sort of a game...

I could feel Tiffany and Taeyeon stare at me....Tiffany will know more i'm sure Taeyeon told her who the girl is......

'So Yuri can we meet for the project planning today? ' I ask..since it's been a while since we worked on it

'Not today Sica i can't. We have practice after school' Aha well cool befre when you had practice it was okay to meet after it but now something changed? Why? 

'Aha i understand.' I say. I feel like i should confess to her right here and now...why....like it's the last chance...

'Y-yeah how's Vega?' she asks

'He's fine thanks yuri-ah, once again thanks' I really am thankful for what she has done for me..

We all go back to class

It's Thursday, one week left until the projcet has to be up

It's been 3 days since that girl appeared. 3 days since Yuri been different towards me.... i want to know why...why am i b eing treated like like...like i'm just a friend....

I find Yuri up at the school roof...great just when i came over here to chill out and forget about her she is here...

'Hey ' I could hear her say as i walk infront of her... she didn't even look at me....why is she being like this...

'Hey...' we stay in silence......maybe this is the moment taht has been given to me so i could finally confess to this pabo....please just accept me yuri

'Y-Yuri-ahh....' i had to be fast because she started to walk awa slowly 'I have to go Jessica see you later' is all i could hear her say ..

I grab her arm...'Yuri why are you being like this to me.....?' I ask 

'Like what?' Really? Do you think i'm that dumb? 

'You know what i'm on about stop playing dumb with me...' 

'I don't know what you ar eon about Jessica...now hurry up with what you really wanted to say....becaus ei'm in a hurry'

'Hurry to what?...that other girl? what was her name Victoria?' I spat her name out

'Yeah i'm meeting her after school so hurry it up please' Really? OUCH thanks yuri

'Yuri-ah why are you being so cold again? what have i done wrong ? is it really that bad that i-i-i like you this much... i have fallen for you Yuri ahh and all you do is be rude towards me all of a sudden was it fun playing this game with me? You made me feel special and loved and there you go turn cold just when i realise my feelings for you?' I confessed i didn't want this whole thing to look like this it was supposed to be romantic and all but...f**k it.

I look at her with tears in my eyes...'Say something..' I add as my head drops

'I-I-i'm sorry Jessica i don't return y-your feelings...i'm sorry to give you all the wrong ideas with my actions..i'll excuse my self now..' I could feel her walk past me....tears were now flowing out of my eyes......why why is that whenever i love someone they never return it....SHE rejected me....after all those time i was sure she felt something...she just crushed me ...crushed me and my heart....f**k you yuri...i hate you...i say as  take my phone out and call Tiffany...

'Hello Jessi?'

I couldn't really talk i just wanted to cry my heart out 

'T-T-tiffany.....help...me....please...' I said crying

'What happened? Where are you?'

'I-i'm on the roof of our school please come and take me h-home' i manage to say as i hung up on her... and just cry...