Chapter 33

I Lost My Mind

Tiffany's Pov

We were in the hot springs for the whole day almost....I was having fun .... I wonder how the Soosun and YulSic couple are doing....kkkk...

We were walking around now...looking for a place to sit at for dinner..until taeyeon suddenly stops...

'Isn't that Taeyeon....kim Taeyeon....?' who is that? I could feel taetae tense up...

I try to smile as i keep TaeTae close to me...

'What are you doing here you small peanut....' 

'Ohh go away....can you?' I could feel TaeTae dragging me there....why didn't she anwser her back...

That was so rude of that girl...

'Who is she?' I ask after we got seated...

'It was someone i once was friends with...'

'Friends?' I rise a brow

'Yeah just friends...'

'Then why do you feel so unconfortable beside her...?' 

'Because she is the person my ex gf cheated on me...' I saw her look up into my eyes.....

'So you let her be rude to you?' Now i was pissed off

'Why?' I ask when she didn't anwser me..

'Because i still think of her as a friend deep inside...' Ohh..i understand..

'ohh'

'Yeah let's order...'

I saw the girl walk around a few times...and then i seen her go into the toilet alone....i wanted to get back at her....

'I'll go toilet TaeTae..' I wink at her.

'okay' i saw her nod..

I walk inside the toilet....and pretend to wash my hands until she comes out of one of the toilets...

'Hey there you are um Taeyeon's girlfriend?' She spoke to me i seen her check me out...gosh..ew...

'You know you are very pretty...' I could feel her walk up close to me... i could see her bikini...after all we are in a hot spring/spa resort everyone here is walking around half ..

'Ohh thanks you have a really pretty bikini..'  I saw her smile...

'But it gives you backfat...' I spit...and walk past her back to TaeTae...kkk....i din't look around to see that girls face but i would be pissed if someone told me that...

'Im back!' I whisper when i come closer to her..

'Welcome back Tippany....here look at what i ordered..kk' She started showing me the whole menu..

Yuri's Pov

'Yah Jessica pay some attention to me..' I say

'Why? sure i am giving you almost my whole attention..' She said as she continued to build lego house with my brother...

'pfft yes right..'  I was jelly....i can't help it....Sica....all that she has done today is play with my brother...

I decided to stand up and go to the balcony...

I look over to the right and left ....It's amazing living in the countryside....Seoul is so busy...it makes you feel free...

i stood there for 10 minutes until i felt someone hug me from behind...

'Yuliii' 

I try to ignore it..

'Yuliii-ahh'

Ignore it again....it's hard..

'Yuliii-ahh....my y and amazing girlfriend..' Okay. I lost.

'Yes?' I smirk

'What do you wanna do?' She asks.

'huh?' I rise a brow

'Let's do something fun yuliii' kk

'Go and play some more with my brother...' 

'But...'

'You like him more dont you?' 

'But i want to play with you Yulii...not your brother...' 

'pft'  I smirk 

'Fine be silly...and pretend to be pissed off..' I could feel her hug disapear.....

'okay okay...im not mad...aigoo...' I turn around to face her...

'That's better' 

She gives me a peck.

'So what does Yulii want to do ?' hmmmm

'I want to go for a walk?' I haven't done that for so long..

'But it snowed last night and it's so cold now...' aigooo she is right..

'A-ah yes i forgot..'

'But we will go anyway let's maybe get some warm clothing on first ?' I smile really wide...

'yes let's go..'

Sooyoung's Pov

'Smells nice!!' I saw bunny walk into the kitchen with my oversized t-shirt on...omg she looks really amazing...we both slept until afternoon.. last night was full of events..so..kkk

'Yeah it does...'

'What are you making? ' 

'Waffles and some other sweet stuff...' I saw her shiver...

'Are you cold' i ask

'Yeah a little...but i'll go change and it'll be ok' kk no way

'No way you are going to get changed i like my bunny like that..' i say as i stare her up and down..

'Yah ert...!!' kkk

'Only for you' 

'pabo' 

'Anyway bunny-ah nothing to worry about i'll just turn the heating on..

'ohh i'm not worrying...you seem to be.....just incase i'l go and change...' i saw her stick her tounge out at me..

I just wink...and give her a smile

'okay sit down and i'll bring our breakfast over..' i say...

i took the whipped cream, fruits, nutella and the strawberry sos...to the table and the fresh waffles..

'Eat up babe' I say

'Thanks' I saw her grab the waffles and noticed the ring finger....hehe i hope she never takes it off...i smile

'What's my girlfriend smiling about?' kkk Girlfriend..

'I'm happy to be with you like this eating just' I smile honestly

A moment of silence..

'Oookay.'

'..so what are we up to today?' i ask

'Well tbh i need to meet Krystal...'

'Ohh why? '

'I need to collect Vega from hers and he is staying with us until tomorrow when YulSic is back..' Ahhh

''Ahh well okay...and then what are we doing?' I ask again

'We could order some take away or something and watch a christmas movie?' 

'Home Alone?' I rise an eyebrow

'So christmas like i love it yes..!' 

'Then it is what it is...Home Alone take away and Vega to chill..' I kiss her cheek as i take some of my waffle and hold it infront of her to feed her..

She takes the bite..

'it's good'

'I know right?' I say

'It tastes different from a normal waffle how is that possible?' 

kk 'my family has a special recipe...okay my grandmother...does' 

'Can i have a copy of it?' She asks..

'Hmmm...yeah i'll write it down for you...' I smile

'Are they with apple inside?' 

'Yeah' I smile even wider today seems like it will be a chill yet amazing day like always with this little one beside me..