Chapter 3

I Lost My Mind

Jessicas Pov:

Well that was weird and embarrassing. It was HELLA embarassing! OMG. Anyway i need to call the girls and ask them if they are up for the drinks. Who am I kidding. Tiff and Sunny will agree because it's a perfect opportunity for the two to get to know the girl Sooyoung and Taeyeon. Anyway I better hurry.

After i talk to the girls and they all agree obv lol. I tell Yoona to text them taht we will meet them there. But wait omg why am I even going I don't like Kwon. And im pretty much sure she hates me aswel, but she was really okay today? Maybe she's alright? Well only way to find out is to go and if she is still as mean I can always get drunk.YES. It sounds like a plan.

Outside the dorms. I need to wait for the rest of our group and then we can head on. Waaah Is it really Sunny that I'm seeuing on the side over there smoking? But why is she smoking again? I thought she quit.

'Hey' I come up to her. She seems shocked.

'Hey,I didn't know you will come out so early'

'And that gives you a perfect reason to smoke?'

'No, I just...I wasn't going to tell you so fast but yesterday I think I saw Hyomin in town, and I don't know you know I don't deal with stress too well'

'Hyo- is back? Just wait until I see her. Has she done anything to you?' I panicked, ever since that day I saw Hyomin hitting Sunny I thought I will kill the girl. But I couldn't do that so I just punched her into her face a few times. I know I don't look like i'm strong but for my friends I am willing to do anything.

'Please don't call her that, you know it was my foult that she got so angry'

'You wanted to break up with her, and then she started hitting you for no reason. I'm not dumb Sunny you don't have to tell me why you wanted to break it with her. I'm your friend i have eyes. I could see you sometimes had bruises and those sort of things all over your body. I know i'm right' I said, maybe a little too much, but she needs to know i know.

'But but maybe i deserved all those things?' She says while tears were about to fall from her eyes and i could see it so I decided to drop the conversation for tonight.

'I just want you to stay away from her , okay? I don't want anything happening to you again'

'Thanks Jessi, I will' 

'Now are you ready to go see miss long legs?' I tryed to brighten up the atmosphere.

She almost choke there i seen it.

'How do you know?' 

'I told you i have eyes' I smirk

'Please don't tell Tiffany or yoona they think i go down to basketball court to keep Tiffany company'

'You can count on me and you know it'

'Now let's have fun tonight, shall we?' I say as I notice Tiffany and Yoona with Seohyun running towards us.

'Sorry we are late' 

'No it's okay we didn't wait long right Sunkyu?'

'Yah!!! It's Sunny. Lee Sunny!' She slapped me on the back of my head.

'Did you just?...' I send her my dagger eyes.

'Girls please let's go' Tiffany begging.

'okay' we both say.

At the bar

Yuri's Pov:

'Here they come so please act norm...*smack*...allll' Taengooo why hit me i'm being serious.

'Shut up you muffin, we are in this situation just because of you'

I look at Sooyoung, she seems really nervous.  'Do you really like her this much?'

'I don't like her that way, it's just she seems interesting I mean look at her she is really cute and her smile' Sooyoung have you heard what you just said? O.O

'So yeh you don't like her not at all..' lol

'Heyyy Yuurrriii-ahhh!' Yoong ofc the loudest I could hear her aligator laugh before I seen them in the crowd.

'Hey girls um do we all know each other?' I ask to break the ice

'Yeah pretty much' Sunny says

'Well why don't we go grab a table?' I can hear Jessica speaking. I don't know why but I wanted to see how she acts outside of school.

'Yeah, how about that one in the corner on the left?' Hyoyeon

'Yeah that looks good.' Tiffany adds in

Sunny's Pov:

'So what are we drinking?' I ask because I just want to relax a bit.

'How about some shots?' the girl Hyoyeon asks

'Jessi I think i found my drinking buddy' lol I like the way the girl thinks xd normally people would start with the cocktails.

'Oh god no please, I won't be carrying you home It's bad enough i'll have to carry Tiff home.'

'HEY! We will see who will carry who home' Tiffany argues which makes us all laugh.

It's been half of the night already it's midnight and I haven't spoken to her at all.... :(. Ohh I can hear them talk about girlfriends and boyfriends. How about I use this chance. ' So um does any of you have a partner? Or any interest into anyone at the minute?' I know I asked out of nowhere but I really want to know.

'I could hear Yuri saying she doesn't like anyone at the minute and then Taeyeon saying she quite likes a girl that she often sees but never got to speak to. The Hyoyeon with her 'I do have a gf but Nicole is over in America right now because of her parents but that's just temporary until summer time.' Woaaah I don't think i could ever stand long distance like that.

'Well you are coping well,is it hard in a relationship like that?' I asked really curious.

'Yeah it is hard but you see I think it would have been even harder if we split until the day she comes back here' Wow

'Ahh you are amazing, I don't think i could ever be in a long distance relationship. That's really impressive.' I say because i really do think that.

'Thanks' 

'Well how about you Sooyoung?' I could feel Jessica smirking while sitting next to me.

'Um well I guess I have no interest into anyone at the minute at all, nor i have into relationships they are too much drama' Ouch...I knew she would never like me the way i think i like her. Well now that is cleared up atleast. I have a good reason to stop coming to the basketball courts. I'm sad again.

Sooyoung's Pov:

Why did i even say that ? I know that relationships are  bother to me but I think I do like her. I like her alot. 

'What about you Sunny?' I ask, deep inside hoping that she says she doesn't have anyone and is looking for someone.

'I did like someone i still do at the moment but i don't think that the person will ever like me in that sort of way.' So she likes someone.

'Aah okay okay.' I try to smile but I'm quite sad..

Sunny's Pov:

Ahh I wanna cry so much stress lately...I need to leave the place for a minute. 'I'm going out for a smoke, I'll be right back'

'Sunny..' I could hear Jessica whisper

'It's okay' I say

As i leave the bar into the smoking area. I notice Sooyoung following me. Oh whyy?!?

'Heyy you shouldn't be out in a bar past midnight alone in the smoking area' She seems so careing...oh how i wish she was into me.

'I needed to leave sorry, want one?' As i show her the box with  alighter.

'No no i'm fine don't worry'

'Hmm so you don't like relationships?' I don't know why i asked that

'Yeah pretty much, it's because i don't like to be controlled by girls'

'Do you think everyone is like that?' Oh got that sounded wrong

'I'm sorry i didn't mean it like that.' I needed to add right after 'No it's fine, you are right i don think most of the girls are the same when it comes to relationships....I just i have been hurt once before and i wouldn't want to get hurt again' She somehow reminds me of myself funny.

'Barman a glass shot pleasee' I called let's play a game. I always win this game and i really want to kiss her right now.

'Coming' The barman shouts

'What? what do you mean by shot glass ?' Sooyoung asks

' Well i though since we are talking so deep we could play a game aswel' I need to explain the rules to her.

'Yeah i'm in' YESS! she says she is in !

'The game is called truth. If I ask you something and you give me a wrong anwser yo have to take a glass shot AND the winner will have the choice of doing anything they want with the loser, you in?' I know that I'm probably looking depressed right now, but I really want to kiss her.

'Yeah I'm in.'  

'What underwear is Jessica wearing today?' Hahaha I ask her  something she wouldn't know.

'Red' WHAAAT? ert.

'Really? how do you know?

'I looked at her before when the we were dancing and her dress flew up just enough for me to notice this actually'

She has to be kidding me.' Really'

'Yes'

'Okay your turn' Oh god please help me anwser this I don't want to take this shot.

'What colour of unterwear do i have on?' She smirks. I didn't look how am i supposed to know?

'um.....white?' Please let it be it, let it be it

'Nope muahaha' Damn i wonder what will she make me do except for that shot.

'Now take the punishment and drink the glass shot, while I think of something I would want you to do' Please God with this shot let me swallow my pride.

'Woaaah you are good at taking shots'

I can already feel buzzed oh no jessica will kill me. 'Yeah, years of practice'

'So I thought about it and as the winner of the game i want you to sit on my lap for the rest of the night'

She has to be kidding me that will be so embarrassing... T^T But no choice but to do it....

As i sit on her lap....making sure to take my time...she pulls me down....'So aren't you enjoying it?' I ask

''Please I'm not done yet...' She says

 I was about to argue but I got cut of with her lips on mine, w-wha-what is she doing? I respond to the kiss and we kiss until we have to take a break for air...

'Well that was 'fun' wasn't it?' She said to me. Ouch so she thinks this is all fun? Saying this right after we shared that kiss?

'fun?' I ask sadly

'No you got it wrong Sunny I mean we were playing a game and...*slap*'

'You knew that this wasn't just 'fun' for me. Yet you still did it and then you dare to say it was 'fun'? Like was it 'fun' playing with my feelings? Or what was the 'fun' part?'

I ran off after i told her... I confessed didn't i? Sort of? I wanted to cry so much! I know i thought of kissing her first but all i wanted was a peck that's all.

Sooyoungs Pov:

I was holding my cheek and thinking about how dumb am I. Why did i say that when clearly both of us like each other? 

'I'm such an idiot, I need to fix this' I say as I run off after her but I can't seem to find her anywhere so I ask Tiffany, Jessica and Yuri ' Where is Sunny?'

'She came over few seconds ago and told us she is taking a taxi home, why?'... Why? why me ? I'm so dumb....

'Have you done anything she wouldn't like you to?' Asked Yuri

'No, I mean yes i have but i'll tell you later now i will also head home' 

Yuri didn't seem impressed with me neither was I.

In the taxi home all i could think about her hurt face when she slapped me and  conffessed. I'm such an idiot.

'I'm sorry Sunny'...

 

.