Chapter 4

I Lost My Mind

Jessica's Pov:

'You didn't have to walk us home girls' I told Yuri and Taeyeon who was carrying Tiffany since she kept on tripping over her legs on the way back. LoL. she will die out of embarrassment when i tell her tomorrow. 

'Yes we did' Yuri says

'Well thanks for that' I look at Tiffany still in Taeyeons arms and I rush to open the door.

'There Taeyeon that's her bed over there' I told Taeyeon since she looked like her legs will give away on her any minute.

I saw her looking at Tiffany while she sovered her with a blanket. She smiled to her self? No way ! Is Taeyeon feeling something for our Tiff aswel? Interesting.

I decided to give her a moment alone and went to Yuri outside the door.

'Kwon, please listen to me...I know you hate me and all but you are a nice person and i realised that today.. I  don't want us to jump into each others mouths anylonger..Do you want to be frienly with each other from now on?' As I reach out my hand. I could feel my heartbeat. What is happening....whatever it is I just hope she accepts this proposal....

'Yeah well...um I'm not sure...we could try to be more friendly towards each other I guess?' ..Well that's something atleast isn't it ^.^.

'That's great.. thanks again for walking us home.' I say thanks again to Taeyeon this time.

'See yous around tomorrow?' I say before they leave.

'Yeahh suree' They wave goodbyes and i go inside the room looking at Tiffany, who is smiling like a fool on the bed half drunk.

'She covered me with blankets Jessi >.<'

'I knew you weren't as drunk as you looked, fool her but i seen it through the very moment you tripped over your foot'

'Aish. Jessi but she picked me up bridal style.' LoL i knew she always wanted to be a princess.

'Princess wanna be'

'You mean Taeyeons princess wanna be!' Omg she is in worst state than she looks xd

'Anyway let's go to sleep, I'm tired it's 3:00am and I want to wake up on time again tomorrow for Mrs.Yang.' 

'I always knew you loved her..kkkkkk'

'Not in that way you dumb-dumb I just don't want to stay after class again she made me write 'I won't be late' 300 times on the board' 

'She is so mean..'

'I know, now sleep please.'

'okay goodnight'

'Night princess' I say my last words before i put on my alarm and drift off to sleep.

Next morning

Before class

Tiffanys Pov:

I was walking through the crowds of people in the school halls. Aish the school hallway is so tight today. I couldn't sleep because of what happened yesterday so i think i might be still a bit drunk. But i'll never admit it to anyone except of myself. I need food. I haven't eaten any breakfast because me and Jessi forgot to go buy food last night so.....I need to eat in school. I look around canteen. Where are all the crowds now? -.- there are only 5 tables taken . I walk over to the table that is free with my chicken sandwich and all I could hear from behind was......'Nali-NaliNali Na....Ti-Ti-Tifany bebe' OMG Zico with his block-B GANG great I love him he is my cousin but damn he is loud as hell.

They decide to join my table.Great.

'So what is up my pretty cousin?' Zico says

'Umm nothing much have yous eaten yet?' I might aswel ask for company

'Nope because I have no money for breakfast today.....Lost it on the way to the canteen.... have you seen the crowds I bet someone stole it off me!'

He is childish...but i can't let the family starve....' Here take half of mine' 

'Really????' He looked like a child who got offered candy.

'Yes. Really'

I could see Taeyeon with Hyoyeon and Sooyoung at walking towards a table not too far from us maybe 2 tables away.

'OMG Tiffy have you heard about our Rip-off with the group BTS tonight?!?' He shouted so loudly that everyone had to hear him...all eyes on us...He might be loud and a bit dumb but everyone knows that nobody should mess with him or any of his friends.

'SHHH! *smack* '

'OUCH !What was that for?' He asks while sulking...

'Because you are being loud as ever and your family member here is on a hangover...'

'Did you drink too much? well I just wanted to invite you and your group to come support us, you know the group of the prettiest girls in school coming to support us would make us the laddddssss...*smack* OUCH not again! WHY this time?' He asks while  all of his friends laughed at him.

'Because you think i'll come support you as the prtty girl from school....I'll come with the group but to support a family member who is also like  big brother to me'

Zico has tears in his eyes i saw it 'Now don't cry' I pet his head

'Eyy, Eyy ! I don't cry...you know i don't but thanks I got touched here...so yous are coming yess! I'll text you the place later on.'

'May I see what yous prepared for them?' I askI want to know

'We will just sing NILLILI MAMBO and perform to it'

'waaah! Show me now come on!' 

They got up and started taking that big speaker out from their backpack. And there goes the perfect show. They start dancing and singing/ rapping'

After they are done performing, We just talked for a longer bit and they had to rush for some sort of training. While I still had 40 mins until i go into class I decided to play some music on my headphones and go to sit outside on the grass.

After like 5mins I could feel somebody pokeing my shoulder. I look up and who do I see? I'ts Taeyeon. TAEYEON. Okay breathe in breathe out. Remember Tiffany BREATHE !

'Hi' She says

'Hey' Self-Contorl under testing process over here.

'So what are you doing in so early today?' She asks me.

'After alcohol I usually wake up quite early.What about you?'

'Ahh. Seems legit enough and I just usually come over early but today was because Yuri and I usually work out in the gym early in the morning the day before a match.Hehe.' She works so hard. wow. 

'And are you not tired?' 

'Sometimes I am but that doesn't bother me I know it's for the better' 

'Ahh I understand. I wish I was good in sports'

'I could teach you to play basketball sometime you know..eheh if you would want to ofcourse' Did she just ask to spend time together? 

'Mwo? Really? but you are so busy!' I don't want to be a bother.

'Yeah really.and im not that busy except of school and trainings in the morining and 1 hour and 30 mins after school 4 times a week I aren't that busy' She smiles at me

'And I want to do it so please accept my offer?' She adds.Woah.

'Ofc i would love to ^.^' I show the best eye-smile i could. Did I just see her blush?.Cute.

'Would you also love to exchange phone numbers with me?' LoooooL nice oneee TaeTae kkkkkkk

'Yeah, here' I show her my number.She saves it and shows it to me- Fanny Fany Tippany-

'That's not how...

'Yes its not but i like it so that's the nickname i will give you Tippany'

'Okay tae tae' Ha I also have one for you.

'Cute.' Did she just compliment me? Thanks. 

'Haha thanks. Anyway class is about to start so ill text you later oki Tae Tae? ' 

'Yes Tippany, have a nice day' Sheee is sucha kid kkkkk so cute. We both walk to our class.

Yur's Pov: 

'Aish, I look into schools bathroom mirror. Why did I even accept that -friends not friends- thing? now everyone will think things like that we are dating or something'

I know i am thinking about it too much, about her. She is just pretty Yuri-ahh. That's all. Attention seeking aswel. Whatever i'll just ignore her and not be mean to her anymore that's all.I decide to leave for my first class. As I walk into class I can see Jessica and Sunny sitting together for the last 5 mins before the class starts. As i walk past i can hear 'Hi Yuri' from the both of them...I just nod and try to smile gently.

The teacher arrives.

'Hi boys and girls today i will assign you to a project in groups of 2. The project is about whatever topic you choose just aslong as the two can participate in it.' I listen carefully. A project? Really? I hate those.

'I will begin to pick pairs and there is no changing...'HELLO SIR I'm sorry for being late. I had to help a new student get to her class'. Sooyoung with her lame excuse again.

'That's okay Sooyoung go to your seat beside Kwon Yuri now, please' I love the fact that Sooyoungie is in my Life and Work class she really helps me out alot.

'Now as i would like to continue back to the project...i will begin to pick the groups now.' I look at Sooyoung full of hope to be with her. She looks back with just as much hope in her eyes. 

'and the last three pairs are Kwon Yuri with Jung Jessica' Ughhh Noooo. Why when I try to ignore her my dear teacher puts us to work on a project together.

'Now last two Goo Hara you go with Choi Sooyoung and Lee Sunny you can go with Park Gyuri' Did I just notice a sad smile on Sooyoungs face? What is wrong i wonder but I'll aske her some other time... Right now back to this project.

'Sir, how much time do we have for this project? ' I ask full of hope that it will be a week or even less....

'3 weeks and with that starting today the class is dismissed for the next 3 weeks so i advise yous to talk to your partner about the project and figure out the times and everthing with them ofcourse anytime yous will need me i'll be in the staff room now. Bye' he says...we are his favorite class...my ! BUT 3 WEEKS? When I try to ignore her I have to be nice to her for the next 3 weeks?

GREAT...

I could see her turn around and walk up to me 'Let's work hard for this Yuri-ahh please?' 

She jsut want's attention Yuri.....But her smile was so real...no Attention seeking. 'Yeh. Yeh. Okay'

Let's see where this goes..