Chapter 28

I Lost My Mind

Taeyeons Pov

We are in the car right now on our way to my parents house...i'm nervous about this...nnot because i don't think they will like Tippany but....my parents are dorks....

She has been quiet all along..

'Tappany...why are you so quiet...?' I stop at the side of the road for a second.

'I'm just thinking?' I saw her look away

'What's wrong love? ' 

'I-I i am trying to think of a way to greet your parents..' She now look as me haha all embarrassed...she is so cute..

'Don't worry i'll introduce you to them and i'll make sure to join into as many conversations they  will want to have with you as possible. I PROMISE' I give her a smile

'You are a sweetheart..' I could feel her kiss my cheek.

'Tippany-ah...do we have any food?' I'm hungry...the main reason is that we have been driving for 4 hours now and we still have 4 more to go..why must they live on the other side of the country?

'I prepared some snacks come on..'

'Really? Tippany you really are the best girlfriend on this planet..' I run up to her and kiss her..

After a little while of just hugging  

'Let's eat.' I could hear her say 

I just nod. 'yea' 

I did notice before that her bag was huge...for real....now i know why...

She even brought coffe...

'Aigoo Tippany i'm sorry for not thinking of bringing any food...i sort of left it all for you to think of...i'm sorry..' I really did feel sorry...

'You really are a fool....you are my girlfriend and i like to take care of you this is not a bother at all okay?' She looks at me while waving a pair of chopsticks infront of my face..

i smile....my previouse girlfriends expected me to do everything for them...this is nice...

'Thanks Tippany...I-I love you..' I look at her

We hold our eye contact for a little while and she fially says it back

'I love you too TaeTae...'

Jessica's Pov

We are now getting ready to go to the skating ring....i keep on thinking about my mother...how dare she embarrass me infront of Yuri like this....I hate her so much.....

I didn't even hear anyone walk in that's how deep i have been thinking....

I could feel someone hug me from behind..

I turn around 

'Yuli-ah' I try to smile

'Is your mum still bugging you?' She looks at me 

'Yuli yeah she is but it all happened so suddenly that.....'

'That what?' 

'I'm embarrassed i don't like the fact that you saw how weak i am infront of her and how she treats me...' I look away

'i could feel someone hold my chin up..

'like i said...that woman doesn't matter...Sica...I love you' I could feel her kiss me..

She is right. THAT woman doesn't matter. 

'If you are feeling down we can always go to the skating ring on a different day...' She seems to be the one sad..

'Yuri. I WANT to go..! TODAY!' I look at her all serious..

'You won't give up on seeing me make a fool out of myself..huh?' kkk never

'nope..i think i'll record it aswel..' I merong at her..

'tsk.tsk.' I could see her smirk..

'Come on let's go..' she adds.

I just smile...

We finally get to the ice skating ring...and yes Yuri was just like she said...terrible at this...

'Hold my hand come on..' I hold out my hand to help her pick herself up from the ice..

'i at this..' 

No you don't...it's your first time Yuliii-ahh.it'll be better after a few falls.' She raised a brow

'Few falls? as in t6here is going to be plenty more?' 

'Uh.Yes?' I smirk

'My will be sore and bruised..' 

'I'll apply cream on it' I smirk...when i saw her face light up...

'and maybe even kiss the pain away so now get up..' Suddenly i could feel her grab my hand..

'Let's do this' hhahah she....i see lol Yuri is a ert and likes this sort of stuff....kkk 

The rest of the day went on pretty fast...after an hour or two she finally got better and could skate by herself slowly..

'You did great..' i add as we walk off the ring..

'Really?' 

'Yeah i must addmit you have talent for sports Yuli..' I look at her and give her a big proud smile.

'Thanks baby chicks' UGH. ! not that nickname..

'So what next?' I ask

'Well since i know you love food..and it would only be apropriate for me to take you out to a nice restaurant and all...i'll just say the honest truth....' I'm waiting she seems embarrassed about it

'I'm kind of broke at the moment until we get to my parents ...because i don't get my loans from school and my parents send me money everyweek and..and ....and ...it's only a matter of time that i'll be clean...' AAwwwh that doesn't matter we have food at home

'We have food at home Yulii it doesn't matter don't worry...' I give her a kiss on the cheek and take her hand into mine..

'But..but..' 

'It's fine' I add.

'How about we get fast food of some sort then?' I though she had no money

'Yuliii but ..'

'No Sica i want to pay atleast for a fast food...it's not a restaurant but we could play another movie have some wine and eat it while cuddling...' She gives me the sweetest look ever....I love her...she is perfect...

I know she wouldn't give up so ...i nod ' O-okay then...'

'How about we get some good sweet chilli chicken then? ' Did i say she was perfect?

'Sounds great..' With that we hold hands and walk out..

Sunny's Pov

Thanks god my girlfriend is so tall....no really...at a hard for danshins moment like this....she is really useful...especially when we are decorating the christmas tree..

'You are so shortt aigoo...' >.> I will kill her soon

I just glare...

'What shorty..?' She glares back

'I'm not short...everyone else is just too tall..'

'If you say so...danshin' omg..

'anyway can you put that one up there?' I ask while i hold this santa shaped decoration in my hand..

'Of course bunny..'she kisses my forehead...

'Sooyoungie...do you want any food after this?' '

'yeah sweet pie....i want pizza..' Pizza..

'Oh you are so christmas spirited...' I roll my eyes

'Hey...pizza is amazing any time of the year and i know a place that makes it in the shape of a snowman..' Really? wow? 

'okay then okay...' I just agree..

20 minutes later... while we wait for the pizza...

im tired so i sit down....I suddenly start to remember how weird Soo acts sometimes ....i keep on wondering if there is something wrong...maybe i should ask...?

'Sooyoungie...?' 

'yeah? ' She is still concentrated on the christmas tree.

'is there anything wrong?' i ask

'Well...nope not from this angle i think the tree looks perfect why?' OMG not that...

'Not about the tree...about you...Soyoungie are you okay?' I ask

'I'm fine...why?' I could see her expression darken for a second..

'Just asking..i noticed you are kind of off sometimes lately... and you know...i was um wondering if it has anything to do with me?' I look away

'What do you mean Bunny-ah?' She is now kneeling down infront of me...

'Did i do anything to upset you?' I look into her eyes...

'I'm sorry bunny...i'm sorry for making you feel that way...but i promise that you haven't done anything wrong okay? I love you' Is all i hear before she kissed me and went back to the tree...

*dingdong* 'ohhh my tripple chicken and cheese snowman arrived...' i heard Sooyoung say...eheh it already sounds disgusting but...

'show me does it really look like a snowman...? 

I look inside and oh god...it really does...wtf? 

 

'HA! I told you!' she is looking at it as if she is a winner of some sort of game..

'I want it's head' I smirk..

'Now. That's really mean.' She glares at me

'I know but he can't look cuter than me...i can't compete with food...afraid i might loose.'

'Thats an amazing point but...yuo still aren't getting the head and i love you more than food..' kk fine!

'Thats fine then...' She puts down the box with pizza..

'I'll go get the plates..' I saw her turn around. Just a great idea poped into my mind...kkkk...she'll hate this..

'I took massive 4 bites of the snowmans head...

He only has a smile left...

While i was taking my 4th bite..

'OH no you didn't' lol

'Oh i did..' I swallow the bite and take a run toward her room...to hide

'I'll hunt you down..' kkk is all i heard..