Chapter 24

I Lost My Mind

Yuri's Pov

I looked at Vega and Jessica in the living room....from our kitchen....ehh I wonder what would life be like with her everyday in our own hause...kkk....we are to young to do this sort of thing anyway haha

I could hear the door open.....

'Hey guys' I look at who it was and...Sooyoung

'Hey bae sup?' I ask

'Hey don't bae me...your gf is sending me daggers now..' I look over at Jessica...lol...she really was...

'so...Sooyuongie where were you last night?' I look lol Sica has been worried aswel even if she sleept at mine...

'*cough* I *cough* was with Sunny..' I look at her...omg did they?...

'Did yous..?' I give her that look and i could see her get embarrassed....

'Yeah did yous?!' Now Sica omg i shouldn't have started this

'G-guys stop...yous aren't angels either you know...' 

'You aren't winning this one Sooyoung..' I give her a wink

'S-stop it just..' I could see her face sadden and her turn around to walk to her room...what the.? 

'Sooyoung..?' I ask

'I-I will be out for dinner so make me some good food p-please?' Ehh she wants me to make her food? O.O no!....but she said please! SHE.SAID.PLEASE.! -.- something is wrong.

I stare Sicas way and see that she is turned around back to Vega......kk tomorrow is Friday...our last day ...and also the Secret Santa

I wonder if she will like my present....

We should wait and see i guess...now back to cooking for my princess and a ginat.....talking about giant....wehre is danshin? Taengoo you just go out and don't tell me where to T^T when did we become so distant... :(

Ehh...I will talk to her tomorrow...

Tiffany's Pov

'TaeTae?' I ask

'Yes?' I could see her look up at me from her food....

'I have an idea?' 

She raises an eyebrow..

'What is it?'

'I-I um wanted to you know organise a day for us? like all of us again...we haven't had alot of meetings lately...and you know i miss everyone...even if we live together we are all out and about and the time tables in school aren't always the best so..' 

'Yeah Tippany i was thoinking about something like this aswel..' Mwo

'Really?' 

'Yeah.Really.. now come here babe let's cuddle and think about it together..' ehehe im a good girl so i do as she says.

'You are the best you know that yeah?' I say

'Ohh please i do ..' I smack her at the side..kk 

'pabo' I say

'Your pabo' she winks omg who do i have to deal with..

'All mine.' I give her a kiss on the cheek

'Yeah all yours and only yours' omg stop this now!

we start talking and planning.

Sooyoung's Pov 

I'm in my room thinking...why do things have to be so for me....just when everything is going well and good.......My parents...they just....UGHH.

I look down at the picture i took yesterday....Sunny...you will probably hate me if what my parents want to happen will happen.....i can't let them do this but how do i stop them.....I can't and i know it.....I have to enjoy the moments we have left together...im sorry Sunny. all ican promise is...I won't ruin anything until the moment i will have to...

Why do i feel a tear drop? ohh yeah i'm crying.....i need food yes loads of it....

I wipe my tears and go out to the kitchen...

'Hey how's myfood coming on' I ask Yuri

'It's Fine..you have to wait...for a little just...5/10 mins more..' I smile

'Thanks Yul' I say as i go to join Jessica in the living room.

I look at her playing with Vega....

I need to ask her for help of what to do with this whole situation....

'Jessi..' 

'Ehe?..' She still turned around torturing the little dog..

'I- need to talk to you about Sunny..' I could feel Yuri stare at me...

'Yeah...i'm full ears...' Stil lturned around

'I-I have this situation...where i am forced to b-b-reaking up with her..' I could see Yuri's eyes grow big and Jessica turn around

'What did you just say?!?' Yuri ran up and stopped Jessica before she could do anything to me...

'It's true please listen to me...' 

'How am i supposed to listen when ...when....you want to break...my friends heart......my youger sisters...little heart..' I know Jessi....I couldn't control myself no more....and broke down,.....

'I-It's because of my parents okay!?!?! D oyou think i want to break her heart...I ing don't want to but they are leaving me no choice!?!' I shouted...

'W-what do you mean your parents?' I could hear her say very slowly...

'Sooyoung...are they...trying to do this again...?' Now Yuri

I couldn't look at them no more...I looked away and nod

'Sooyoung..' Yuri....

'Jessica I'm sorry for what i will probably end up doing to her...but there is no choice...' 

Yuri explained everything to Jessica...

'So this happened with your last girlfriend aswel..?' 

'Y-yeah...and that's why i can't let them hurt Sunny they will ruin her and her family....I can't let this happen' 

'This is some deep hard ...' Jessca grabbed her head...i could see Yuri stare at me with them sad eyes..

'I don't know what to do...Jessica please help me come up with something or some sort of way of how should i tell her and what....i know i am asking for too much....but i don' want to break up with her so i can't even think of what to say...please...'

I could hear silence embrace the room for the next few minutes...and all i coudl do was look down..

'Tell her the truth..' What?!

'What?' I ask shocked

'Tell her the truth So. I think it's the best way....I don't think telling her you already have someone else or that you never loved and those lies is good...' I nod she is right.

'She will hate me if i do that..' i say

'She might hate you but atleast she knows the truth so she won't think u never loved her..you know..? ' She is 101% right

'You are right' I look down again

'So have you any time limit?...like last time..' Yuri asks

'Until the day after new years...' I smile sadly

' thats in 2 weeks' Yuri says

'Yeah...i know...' I say crying again

I could feel my body being hugged by the both of them at the moment.

'I'm sorry Jessi...Yuri...i failed..' I say

'No you haven't...you can't control what is happening..Sooyoungie.....we just have to wait and see maybe your parents will change their mind...' I nod...deep inside i know that they won't but...all i have is to hope...

'Soo....YOU and Sunny are our friends....and we will be there for the both of you....now that i know a reason behind this...i can't look at you diferently....i'm sorry for shouting at you...' I could feel her hug me tight,....

I just nod...that's all i could do.....

I'm sorry

Sunny...

Guys i wanted to share this beautiful picture i took 2 days ago while i was out relaxing and on an adventure with my friend...It was so pretty we took 1 day...to look for hidden beaches...and look what we stumbled upon...So pretty