Chapter 30

I Lost My Mind

Tiffany's Pov

We have been over at TaeTaes parent's for 2 days now.....aigo she looks so alike with her mother...

I haven't been able to look around this town at all....ale we have done so far is help around and spend time with the family...tonight is the Christmas Eve so everyone is going to be doing whatever they want...finally we will have some time together..

I look over to TaeTAe by my side..

'Tae?' I whisper into her ear...we were now in bed i woke up early...

'mhmm' 

'TaeTae!' I whisper louder....

'mhmmm' 

>.> *glare* 

'TaeTae wake up..'

'Tiffany not this early..'kkkk so she won't wake up pft..

'Okay i'll just wake up go eat alone and then go check out this town alone you know the normal...'

'Fine fine fine...' I saw her eyes open and *glare* at me kkk cute

I just smile 

'You. Are. Evil.....you know?' kkk she's cute 

'ohh i know...Jessi tends to point it out alot..'

'She is right' pft.

'Well let's get ready and um can you um please show me around the town?'

'Ofcourse i will...and uhm i have planned a date for us a bit later....see our town looks the most pretty when nightime and christmas so...' hmm

'But won't your parents want us home it's christmas eve after all..' 

'It was their idea Tppany-ah'

'Uhmm...then i guess that's okay..' I smile at her..

'Yey can't wait'

I wonder has she planned..

Jessica's Pov

We are about to leave the dorm and head towards Yuri's parents house...

I...I...I'm scared....This is going to be a first christmas for me...in 4 years...

'What are you thinking about?' I could hear Yuri ask me....should i tell her? yeah i should..

'Yulli-ahh...I'm...I'm scared...' I look at her not....i saw her full attention was on me

'Why?' that concerned look...aigoo

'It's because it's my first christmas with someone other than Tiffany in 4 years....and i don't know....maybe your parents won't like me...' 

'Sica...'She kisses my forehead..

I just look down..

'Look at me okay?' I look.

'Don't stres over it...my parents will love you...i am 101% sure okay?'

'But...but'

'No buts....unless you want my but then have as many as you like' *blush* suddenly i remember our bath incident from last night...

'ne...y-yulii-ah' I whisper really quietly...

I am having flashbacks of what happened last night...omo...but i couldn't control myself no more...she looked too damn y in that bath...I was going to just a little and then stop but i couldn't because she suddenly kissed me....

*blushing mad* 

'Are you okay..?' aigoo i always make her worry about me...

'yeah yeah im fine..' I smile

'Then why the red cheeks?' omg is it really this bad?

'w-what no way?' 

'yes way'

'omg'

'What were you thinking?' 

'u-u-ugh...' I'm not going to win this one i know it..

'huh ? tell me..'

How do i say it..'I was thinking about taking a bath..' Oh no! not like that..

'Aaaaaah ahahahha Sica if you want more you can just tell me you know...' She winks..

'I don't ! *glare* I mean i do....I do...no wait but not right now omg...' Why am i getting so flustrated...omg

'So we aren't going to take a bath together before we leave?' When ? Together?

'I don't remember saying 'together'' 

'But i do' I could feel her lift me of my feet bridal style and walk towards the bathroom...

Well this will be fun...

Sunny's Pov

We were now sleeping...wait it's the middle of the night the shikshin beside me is sleeping...

I couldn't help but have dificulty with sleep....after what she told me today....

I can't believe this...how can parents be this cruel.....

I began to cry...it's not my fault....it's just i don't want Sooyoung to leave me...but i know she has to do it...

I can't make her pick between me or her parents....it would be even more cruel to her...

I know she loves me and i know i love her....

We will both get over it somehow....

I wonder what her so called 'future bride' will look like...is she going to be pretty? 

better than me?

Less or more cute than me?

it all hurts.....it hurts...

'Sunny why are you crying...' I know she knows why....

'I'm not..' i lie..

I could feel her cuddle up to me...and turns me around...

'Bunny-ah...' I could feel her hand on my cheek and wipe away the tears....

'It....It hurts Sooyungie....it hurts so much....' I couldn't take it anymore....

I felt her pull me closer and give me a big hug....

'I'm sorry..I'm so f**king sorry Sunny-Bunny..i'm sorry..' She whispers..

I cry a little and it's silence for another 5/10 minutes...

'Im really sorry Sunny-ah..'

'Stop....it's not your fault Soyoungiee.....' 

'I'm still sorry...'

'It's all your parents fault i'm sorry for saying this but...I really don't like them..' I hug her once again now...i have no tears....

'It's okay Bunny-ah...I don't like them either...no i don't like them at all...but they are still my parents....' 

'Sooyungie....' I say after few minutes of silence..

'Mhmm?' 

'C-Can you take me to the place we had our first real kiss at?.....The place in that forest above Seoul?' I ask her...

'Yeah of course i can...and i will..' I felt her lips on my forehead...

'It's a place that i'll remember forever...' I say

'Hmm why?' 

'Because it was my first real kiss with someone I really love...' (i know guys they had one at the club but that was just the game remember?)

'You are too sweet you know that yeah?' kkk i know i know

'Yes i do actualy...'

'pabo'

'Let's go to sleep it's 3am' I say as i cuddle up to her more...

'Yeah let's go to sleep....' I could herar her drift of to sleep as she said it...

'Sweet dreams bebe' 

'*mumble* You *mumble* Too...' kkk she is the sweet one here lol ..

We then fall asleep..

 

I know it's short but that's all i could have written today....Somehow i just had i dunno like a chill day....like listening to Troublemakers- Chemistry Album....and walking around the town just with my earphones on....looking gay as heck hahha :3 but i didn't care.....just because my style is better than theirs...pft..I'll try and update tomorrow! <3 >.< Thanks for reading guys as always ^.^