Chapter 27

I Lost My Mind

So before you start to read ^.^ kkkk well i would like to promote my favourite group of all ^.^ they had pre released a song from their new album that comes out on 27th this month^.^ If you could give it a listen or a few listens it would be great ^.^ from a b2uty <3 please listen to 'Beast- Gotta go to work' ! 

Yuri's Pov 

3 days and it's christmas ^.^ the night we have to go down to my parents is on Saturday which is in 2 days...everyone left last night so we are alone now...kk....I can't believe i'm taking her to meet my parents i can't wait until she meets them. 

'Yulii-ah'  Mwo what was this? 

'Yulii-ah' I look around i saw Sica walk into the kitchen..

'kkk Yuli...sounds sweet i love it baby chicks...' 

I give her a kiss once she is closer to me..

She looks me in the eyes...'Just.Not.BabyChicks.!' kkk she is so cute when angry...i pinch her cheek.

We can hear a knock on the door...

'Huh?' we both say..

'I'll go open the door you continue making breakfast wifey' pft fine..

I could hear some woman talking to Jessica so i come closer to them but not wanting to be seen...since they were having a heated conversation...i decided to just overhear on their conversation..

'Don't talk to me like that...!!' WTF who is she ?

'I can talk to you whatever way i want to....'

'Jessica Jung Sooyeon' 

'Don't call me that name....you have no right..' I could hear how upset Sica was in her voice...who is she?

'I'm your mother i will call you by the name i have given you..' i could see the woman slap Jessicas face....too far old lady...

I saw her so called 'mother' go into another slap but managed to stop it before it touched Sicas face...

'Ow!!! Who the hell are you..!?! ' I'm looking at Sica really upset about that the woman has hit my girlfriend...

I squeeze her arm even harder...

'Ow ! Ow!! You are hurting me.. Sooyoen stop her...' Jessica just looked away with tears..

I finally managed to realise that her mother is still someone who i shouldn't be urting i nanysort of physical way so i let go...

'Listen I don't know who you are but don't you dare think you can do those sort of things to me...!!' I saw her look at me with that *i'll slap you next time* so i gave her that glare *go for it* and she backed of.

'You want to know who i am?' She looked pissed now...

'Yes i do so that i can sue you for this...!'  Sue me? we will see about this...

'I am your 'daughters'  girlfriend..' I cam up to Sica nad hugged her to reassure her ...she seemed to be in the state of a shock.

'You...Yous two are disgusting....but i'll be back...' She gave us that disgusted look and walked away...

I look down on Sica...she was crying...GOD DAMN IT! ...our first day off together alone and this witch shows up....f**k her..

I pick Jessica up bridal style and walk her to the armchair in the living room while i grab some tissues on the side...

I place her down slowly she still isn't showing her face....i regret not stopping the lady the first time she wanted to slap her...i didn't know it would happen....

I look at her she is still hiding with her head low...

I use my hand to bring it up...to my level..

'Sica...'no response

'Sica look at me...'  she just nods slowly...I pass her the tissues 

'Listen i won't let her hurt you okay? N.E.V.E.R !' I give her the most serious look i could..

'i-i trust you Yuri....t-thankyou..' I could hear her almost whisper but it was enough...

'Does it hurt?' I ask her...as i touch her cheek gently

She just nods and starts to cry....'Y-Yuri i-i'm sorry...for this...' Pabo.

'Nothing to be sorry about...i love you okay...that woman that walked in here she ....she doesn't matter...' I kiss her cheek 

I could see her smile lightly...

'Now come on and help me cook breakfast...' She smiles brighter now..

'Thanks Yuri...' kk

'Not accepted..' 

'Mwo?' she looked troubled..

'Pabo i think i want you to call me something else from now on..' I smirk

'Y-yuli? ' kkk yup

'that's the one...you sound so cute saying it...i don't think i will ever get tired of hearing it..' I kiss her once more...

'But let's go make breakfast and how about we watch a movie and then go to that ice skating ring?' I add

Her face is back to bright now...

'Yuli-ahh i would love that..' 

'Then let's move it' I stand up and try to pull her with me..

I look down she was still sitting..'What ?' 

'I-I or maybe could you carry me bridal style again?' hahah she is cute as ever..

'Ofcourse..' With that i picked her up and walked towards the kitchen with my 'bride' !..

Sooyoung's Pov

I have been walking around this store waiting for sunny to comeback from the bathroom for a while now...what is she doing for so long....ehehe we will live together for the next 2 weeks since Yuri and Jessica aren't going anywhere and staying at Sunnys dorm we decided to just stay at mine..

I have been wondering what to buy her for Christmas...It has to be something amazing so she won't forget me too soon..

I hate myself everytime i think about what i have to do...i'll try to persuade my parents again before the ending date but...no i have to keep my hopes up..yes..

'Boo!' 

'AAAH' i think the whole store heard me...i glare at this bunny beside me..

'kkk got cha' 

'you wish..i wasn't even that scared...really' i lie...i almost peed my pants

'liar' she rolls her eyes....

I take her hand and pull her out of that store since i seen everything there..

'So what took you that long?' 

'I dropped something and couldn't find it..' ehe okay

'did u find it in the end?' I look at her

'Yes yes ofcourse' She smirked..

'Can we go have something to eat now?' I ask..i am hungry but i just i want her and me to have as much dinners together we can..

'Ofcourse we can pabo..' she pulls me in some direction

'But i pick the place' she adds. Well this explains it.

'okay okay.' I say

We were sitting and waiting for our food...i sort of spaced out...thinking...

'Sooyoung aren't you going to eat?' 

'Huh?' i look at all the food infront of me...

'omg i spaced out i'm sorry..' i look at her worried she took it ofensively..

'mhm' i saw her sad smile and then just continue to eat....she took it wrong...aigoo...

'The food is so nice here..i love it' she adds

'yeah is this your favourite place?' i ask giving her my whole attention becaus ei feel sorry for  spceing out

'Yeah it is..i never took anyone here before...but you i  thought u will like it here so please enjoy the food' eheh she's sweet really.

'it's really good..i'll eat it all i promise..' i give her a smile

'ohh i didn't think you wouldn't' kkk of scourse she know how i like food

i just give her a smirk..i pick some of my dumpling up and place it infront of her...

i saw her face get red...kkk she is embarrassed but takes the bite anyway..

'i hate you' please don't say that Sunny even as a joke not now..

'You do?' i ask

'no. I love you Sooyoung' Sunny eyed me as if she is suspecting something going on...

'good because i wouldn't be able to take it if my bunny hated me kkk love you too much.' i blow her a kiss and a wink

'yeah yeah kk let's just eat' i saw she wasn't sure but dropped the look as if she was suspecting something...good sign good...

I don't know how long i can keep it up.....

Sunny-ah...i'm sorry really...i think as i enjoy the food

Please don't forget to listen to Beast - Gotta go to work kkk >.<