Chapter 22

I Lost My Mind

Tiffany's Pov

'Taeyeon-ahh...are you 100% sure i can come?' I was still really unconfortable with the situation...

'If you ask once more....i'll kiss you to death...YES ! I already told them you are coming they were very happy to hear that..' She looked at me...I could see she was being honest...

'O-okay I won't' I come up to her and hug her from the back....she has been playing this game forever now...she is obsessed with it....

'TaeTae..' 

'Mhm?' still not taking her eyes of the game..

'All we do lately is chill at dorms..i want to go out somewhere..' She paused the game and looked at me.

'Where would you like to go?' 

'A date..' I look at her and then down. She has been quiet for a second there..

'It's okay if y-yuo don't want to' i add

'Shut up. Of course i do Tippany i was just thinking where i could take my beautiful gf to, is there anywhere you wouldl ike to go to?' Hmm it doesn't matter aslong as we are together.

'Surprise me.' I stick my tounge out.

'Okay...i already know where i'll take you to..' mwo? so fast

'So fast...ehhh where where?' i sounded like an excited child...

'It's a surprise.' I could feel her turn around and go back to the game...

i just hug her and rest my head on her neck...AHA i know how ....i start on her neck in one spot...kkkkk just to leave a mark....

Once i'm satisfied with the result i whisper into her ear...'TaeTae...tell me...' I go back to teasing her this time her ear..

'O-okay...o-o-okay....well...i'm going to take you to the amusment park...' omo.omo.omo really?

'Really? i hug her a little too hard

'Yes but please loosen the hug up a little i don't want to suffocate' ahhhh

'okay...i love you....' I whisper again

'I love you too Tippany' Tippany is the best nickname anyone has given me...my favourite... i kiss her cheek and go back on bed to read my book...

Yuri's Pov

After the mall i decided to take Jessica home...

In that changing room....i really wanted to ughum Sica....why do i get like this around her....she drives me crazy...

'Sica-ah...' She takes her eyes of her phone..

'Yeah?' so sweet...

'I - I love you..' Where did this come out of ?

'I love you too pabo-ah' I'm only a fool for you...

I smirk...i look at her and i remember it's chrismas soon...

'Sicaaaa...' I love saying her name as Sica...only I call her that...

She looks up. 'Yeah??' 

'Are you going home for christmas?' I saw her tense up for a second..

'What's wrong?' I ask...something is wrong and i know it...I stop the care at the side..and look at her

'Yuri I...it's n-nothing?' I saw he rlook away...really what is wrong?

'Sica look at me...' She looks...those sad eyes

'Tell me please...' I ask as gently as i could...I don't know what is wrong...and i don't want to hurt her feelings in any sort of way.

'W-well okay..' I saw her look down

'It will be okay trust me..' I kiss her nose and lift her head up....is it tears in her eyes?....wtf happened?

'O-okay...so....my parents...kicked me out from the house...' my eyes wne twide that second...WHAT?

'WHAT? WHY?...' I was getting angry no not at her...at her parents...what sort of parent would kick their child out...

'Yeah....because they raised me...and i turend out to be gay.....I lived with Tiffany for a year and got a job so me and her we both came to Seoul to get away from America forever...' She started crying... no...i pulled her in for a hug....'Shh.. it's okay...i won't let them hurt you again...' I whisper...

'And then they came back into my life because they moved to a town outside of Seoul and....they came over to my dorm one night and said sorry and everything taht they want to make things right....but i hate them so much Yuri how can they make things rigth after...all they have done wrong?......The only person i keep in contact with is Krystal because she actually stood up for me....and contacted me after all this...she is my sister after all and i love her....but my parents i can't forgive them...'I look at her....all those times she looked so happy in school....how did she manage after all this happened? i really don't like her parents...i'll protect her..

'I'll protect you...Sica i will' I kiss the top of her head...i could feel her nod slightly....she cryed a little more....

I could feel her ease up a little again...

'Yuri-ah...i'm sorry for ruining the mood.' Mwo no you didn't

'You didn't ruin the mood I want to know those sort of things Sica...' I look at her as softly as i could.

'I could feel her nod and give me a little smile...'Thankyou' I kiss her forehead...'Always here for you.. ' 

After 10 minutes of just sitting in silence enjoying the company of each other...ehhh she must be alone on christmas....

'Sica who will be at your dorms on Christmas?' I ask

'Nobody i think Tiffany is going to Taengo this year' Ahh i nod 

'Can i come over?' 

'Mwo? But you have family that would want to see you!' ehehhe.

'I don't mind...and I wouldn't mind even more if you and I went to the chrismas dinner with my family together and stayed for a night or two just..' I look at her with hoipe

'I might be really greedy now...but Yuri please take me with you' I smile at her..

'No you aren't being greedy...i'm glad that you want to come okay!'  I re-assure her

She nods and i interlock our fingers....i decided to wait until she falls asleep since i saw her falling asleep a few minutes later and then drive her home.

Sooyoung's Pov

Sunny-ah.....i want to sleep with you tonight.....

I decided to call her and just ask..

'Sooyoungie...what's wrong...?' She picked up straight away..

'I-I miss you...can I come over..?' I know this is probably lame...but i am scared...scared of what might come after christmas.

'Are you okay?' 

'I am fine...i just want to sleep by your side...may i ?' I ask honestly..

'eheh ofcourse...drive over now...there is a key...under the doormat get in and come to my room okay? Please wake me up if i'm sleeping..' 

'Okay, I'll be over soon' I hung up and left right away.

20 minutes later

'Sunny-ahh' I say as i go into her room...i could see her slightly open her eyes...

She moved a little to make space behind her...'Come into bed now...let's sleep okay?' I smile as i get into bed i make sure i hug her from the back...this feels amazing...

I could hug her like this forever...she is so perfect...

'I love you..' I whisper into her ear 

I could feel her smile. ' I love you too'

With this we both went to sleep...